What would you dip sweet potato fries in?

What would you dip sweet potato fries in?

A place here makes some depraved dipping sauce, its 90% butter with breakfast syrup and bacon bits. Its american af but it will send you to heaven

I feel sick just thinking about that.

>sounds canadian

where is that?

Ketchup but not fucking Heinz or any of that sugary store brand shit...
Proper ketchup from a farmshop or something.
Makes all the difference, more of a tomato taste and less of a pure sugar taste... goes so well with sweet potato fries because it's a bit more bitter, and sweet potato with normal ketchup is just way too fucking sweet.

Nowhere near CA. Itd be better with real syrup tho.

Dip them in a plate of Regular fries and then throw the sweet potato ones away

I like barbecue sauce for it.

I'm from western PA, and if you ever talk shit on Heinz again I'm gonna fucking kill you, you jagoff.

HUEEEUUEEUH

>garlic aioli

Honestly, Mustard + Honey sauce w/garlic.

We'll give your shithole a wide berth, don't worry.

mayo

>breakfast syrup

Non-maple pancake condiment.

I'm assuming he means corn syrups flavored with diacetyl and shit plus carmel flavoring most widely distributed in bottles resembled a nigger grandma

Ever have roasted garlic aioli? Take some garlic cloves, put them in a small baking dish and fill it with olive oil, till they are covered. Bake them at 400 degrees till they are golden brown. Takes 15-30 minutes depending on how much you're doing. Drain the olive oil into a different container (Now you have roasted garlic infused olive oil for cooking) Grind the garlic into a paste however you can, then mix it with mayo.

Yeah that shit.
If thats all there is in the house ill just use honey instead, that shit makes me want to throw up afterward

yea that shit is only barely palpable in residual amounts

Fuck that stuff. Pure maple syrup is only 3 times the price. If you have kids, buy them the shit and the real stuff for yourself. If you don't have kids, you got money for real stuff and locally made sausage.

Family members gobble it down like its hot shit

I think you mean palatable. Big difference.

yhyh we know satan

Chipotle mayo

I once chugged a bottle of it for a Big Mac

I'm from England so I don't understand a word of what you just said other than "I'M A HUGE FAGGOT AND DON'T DISS MY SUGAR CONDIMENT EVER AGAIN HURR DURR I ALSO BUGGER WITH MY RELATIVES".

You once chugged a bottle of diabetes so that you could also have a side of heart disease?

Ketchup is alright on them but I like sweet potato fries salted with no dip

Precisely

yea well marmite is shit

yea I also like them to be well done af. Almost no moisture left inside lol

post nudes

the trash can

I'm rustled now

It's actually quite impressive.

Autistic, but impressive.

sweet potato fries go really well with garlic mayo