Sup Sup Forums, im about to smoke this fat weed-kief-weed sandwich bowl

sup Sup Forums, im about to smoke this fat weed-kief-weed sandwich bowl.

what are you guys smoking today?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bp44v4s
youtube.com/watch?v=VB35II7LOpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm about to smoke a spliff while listening to chief keef and eating a sandwich from a bowl and sitting on my fat ass

I'm smoking jail. I smoked a drug once. Then i landed behind bars. Im out now, and im trying to prevent kids like you from making the same mistakes.

REHAB DISCORD

discord.gg/bp44v4s

-PICS OF DRUGS OR DRUG ACTIVITY = BAN

Test. Not sure if I can post here.

Sweet I can.

Sup Forums has an ISP ban across most of LA

a crushed carolina reaper pepper

it's weed not heroin you faggot

Nothing because I have a real job and make real money. I wouldn't give that up for a plant that makes you stupid and incapable of talking about anything else but said plant.

OP here, the bong in that pic has a small crack on the bowl. tried to take a pic but couldn't get the lighting right.

it hasn't broken fully yet, should i still use it?

Kid, I've went through alcohol and opium withdrawls. Saying stoners need rehab is like saying nigger hood rats should be in nice neighborhoods. Fuck off cunt.

I guarantee i make more then you fag.

kek, i watched a video of a guy doing that
youtube.com/watch?v=VB35II7LOpg

than*

Highly doubt that since you dont even know proper grammar.

Haha, I'm smoking the exact same thing right now.

> thinks grammar indicates success
> president of USA has bad grammar

lol
k
e
k

Super Silver Haze I think.
I'm drunk so I can't fucking remember.
Super something Haze... some fucking dank weed anyway I don't fucking know.
On the last joint or 2 though which is fucking shit.

there's plenty of room for more weed in that bowl

I'm the one who grew that cookies and cream above, and spelling has nothing to do with botany and culinary arts at $85k a year after taxes between them.

where the fuck is your slide?

wow what a stuck up bitch.

discord.gg/bp44v4s

DRUGZ discord. I'm on some crystal meth right now as of a matter of fact. Weak shit you got there OP I smoke 2 of those to wake up and then 3 after lunch. Fucking pussy.

yeah but im running very low on weed (aside from what's in the bowl i have .3 gram left)
so im trying to save it

In my experience, meth heads don't know or get good weed. Post what you got? Seriously, I've never meet a tweaker who didn't smoke shake and pass it off as fire.

it's just really dirty. my bong gets dirty super fast, i cleaned it 4 days ago.

Chose to not go to a party today. Someone gave me money for a cab but i didn't come through. Idk why i didn't go but I'm not sure if I'm making a mistake. Should i eat edibles and not worry? I know everyonr there are fags and that i don't wanna be there in a stupid situation that I'll just look like an introvert retard in

i'd have done the same tbh, parties aren't my thing

bump

You guys have really got ro get better. Shits incredibly stale and not funny when people bite

Should be fine but id look into getting another one soon

40 bucks for THAT?

Got myself some sweet Northern Lights for the next few days. Been using too many opiates to get to sleep recently, so gonna shift over to the relaxing smooth Northern Lights vibes for a bit

We're about to get moist.

Who is?