Ask legitimately diagnosed schizotypal anything

ask legitimately diagnosed schizotypal anything

Are you legion?

no

What are the advantages of a dozenal counting system over a decimal?

are traps gay?

there are none

Who was in the wrong in the War of Betony?

it is gynemimetophilia not homosexualism

hitler did something wrong?

yes

i do not play games

unfortunately im not into math since high school

Well shit, i've also got Schizotypal.
Do you have issues with verbal and physical cues?

Are you autistic?

i have featuers of asperger's synrome, i take things literally
are you on any drugs? on which?

a bit

Do you like WWE?

I was told, with how little is currently known about Schizotypal, and how part of it is just parts of the brain not developing, that there isn't any medication at the moment.
Its because, rather than something not working, its a part of the brain not being there.

I take things literally all the time, and 90% of the time, I can't understand sarcasm, or tell when someone is joking or serious.

What the fuck is that even?

division by 2,3,4,and 6. but it's still shit compared to God tier base 60 counting

when was the first time you hallucinated, tell me about it.

what did the voices earlier say about this thread?

Schizotypal, not schizophrenic. Linked, but not the same. Schizotypal can lead to schizophrenia though, with the use of hallucinogenic drugs.

Not OP, just the other guy with the same disorder.

Other Schizotypal guy again.
What's the hardest thing for you to do socially? What keeps you from forming long-lasting relationships?

>WWE
no

you might have asperger's syndrome
im taking antipsychotics and antidepressants, it is standard medication for stpd

personality disorder

when i laid to bed then i heard my mother talking and random noises

im not schizophrenic

have you ever tried, not to be schizotypal?

We tested for asperger's, and found that it wasn't. Schizotypal does share a lot in common with it, but is a Schizoid subtype where parts of our brains didn't develope fully.

have you ever tried to like WWE? don't be so dismissive you ungrateful piece of shit

doesnst schizotypal just mean antisocial?

i find it hard to chill and i find it hard to give public speaches
im not very pretty and im egoistic and i am afraid of disclosing informations about me, im paranoid, in high school i was enamoured but i was avoiding that girl because i fear attractive girls. i dislike talking about mundane things like chit chat like girls usually do, i have flat affect so i am very serious always like a robot, not emotional, im very sensitive inside tough
what about you? are you a virgin too? do you have legitimate diagnosis from psychiatirst?

i was diagnosed with social anxiety, never heard of schizotypal till now. might ask my doctor bout it, seems to fit me

almost no one knows im schizotypal

>underdevelopment
bullshit

i find it strange to like to watch sports, i do not even watch movies except documentary ones

no, antisocial means usually psychopathic/sociopathic

i thought i have social phobia previously and i even got diagnosis of it but after several years of attending to psychiatrist she told me im schizotypal