Ask a 20 year old guy who hasnt left his house in 6 years anything

ask a 20 year old guy who hasnt left his house in 6 years anything

why? sounds like you've got nothing at all to say hikikomori

Do you want to go on a walk with me?

what made up condition do you have?

how old are you and when was the last time you left your house?

this
age and last time out and about?

Is it really *your* house?

I imagine it's hard (not impossible) to make a mortgage payment on *your* house when you don't leave it.

lets go

the typical anxiety depression combo

Where do you get food?

So where's the best place to eat around here?

Okay where would you want to walk to? Do you want me to time travel to get there or should we just meet on another planet to do it secretly?

What is the gestation period of the white rhinoceros?

I thought i was the only one... If i drink enough i can get out. Sad thing is i have a GF and i know it kills her.

>the typical anxiety depression combo

So, gullible parents? Got it.

i dont care about youre sad little drama of a life, no thanks.

If I looked like you I wouldn't leave my house either

Okay we are back did that walk change anything? If you ever need to again let me know or there's other methods to get in contact.

Fuck you mykos, you piece of shit.

i live with my parents

18 months

theres a lot of people who live like this but you never know about them cause u know.. they dont leave their house..

i guess

Were you raised by a single mother? Are you father present?

What makes it so you cant go outside? Mine is being afraid of not being home and being just out in the open. cloudy days arent as bad as sunny days for me.

i was raised by both parents but i never talk to my dad, i live with him but i dont remember the last time i talked to him

Why don't you talk with him?

Why are people such fucking pussies? What the fuck do you think's gonna happen when you go outside?

Oh but muh depression/anxiety. Pull yourself together and stop being a useless fucking burden on everyone.

People like you piss me off more than muslims do. And muslims really fucking piss me off. Get off my planet.

multiple reasons, but i guess the fact that i dont have a reason to go out is the main problem, dont have a job, dropped out at 14, and no friends anymore.

honestly i dont know, we just stopped talking to eachother, he used to be violent with me when i was younger and i just cut strings with him

He's probably a cunt. Mine was the same, and I avoided him until I left home.

your just as useless as any other human dude but i envy the way you think, obviously you never went trough shit like this

Why do $eppukulad$ keep trying to make themselves look as aesthetically bad as possible?

why are you a faggot?

i dont know man i kinda like $crims looks

nihilist angst towards trends and shit, basically they would probably film themselves rubbing shit all over but it wouldn't be as popular and yes the glorification of being popular acts in nihilist angst is also part of it in cyclical motion.

Why are you so obsessed with your appearance when nobody ever sees you?

Narcissism much?

He has potential, but I just don't know what direction he's moving in. The aesthetic is not cohesive.

thats not me

man it doesnt really matter, hes prob gona OD in a few years

lol dumbass

You can fuck right off. First of all I'm an electrical engineer and I'm fully independent. i contribute to society with the skills i've deliberately learned in order to contribute to society and the taxes i pay. So no, I'm not useless, most other people aren't either, but we have to carry your pathetic arse along because you're too much of a fucking pussy to leave the house because you're scared of the real world.

No, i haven't 'went through anything like this'. I've spent my life dealing with real problems, not just a load of made up shit my own fucking head. Don't think you have things harder than me when you're not actually going through anything, you've not even been outside in 6 years so how could you be.

Get over yourself, stop being a selfish little cunt hole and go and get a job. Or kill yourself. Actually better that second option, as i doubt there's any actual hope for you.

Fuck off.

>hes prob gona OD in a few years

I definitely hope not. If they keep improving like they have over the last couple of years, then they have a shot at being one of the greats.

AM SO SPESHUL GUISE PAY ATTENSHUN TO ME

cool story

deep down you know your useless just like any other human, you just give excuses to get trough your days, its fine man

yeah they are so fucking unique, but i really dont think they want to leave the underground scene, and i hope they dont

What's it like living the dream life user?
I can only imagine =(

Yeah they definitely want to stay underground. I know they've turned down a lot of deals already.

do you reach out often in places like this?...i was shut away and left . now I'm back inside.

PAY ATTENSHUN TO ME GUISE AM SO SMART AND DEEP

Triggered much?
Chill out, if you don't have anything positive to say, fucking move along rather than getting so bent over a god damn internet post.

>I've never dealt with depression or anxiety, so it isn't real

Yeah, good job man.

>pic related?
how do you do your tatto?
a) make your tatto when you have 14
b) house tatto
c) gay and fake and also gay

Now when you never hasn't left the house, actually haven't stepped outside? If so, go do it right now user its lovely weather.

Go pretend you're better when some shit happens and you get electrocuted and your head run over, and even then nobody will obviously care if you have ever had a life because there are millions of people just like you.

GUISE GIVE ME ATTENSHUN OTHERWISE HOW DO I KNOW AM SO SPESHUL

it was great the first year but now its really fucking depressive

honestly most underground rappers make the right decision in declining those deals

no i never do shit like this

already said pic is not me, but i do have tattoos, my sister used to make them

the only reasons i left were mostly doctor appointements and i got my driving license a year and a half ago

thanks for the bumps

GUYS LOOK HOW SMART AND DEEP I AM

Like i said, you pathetic cunts piss me off more than muslims do. You're a burden on everyone around you and society as a whole, and I'm expected to feel sorry for you? Pah!

I'd bet my bottom dollar that if stopped pandering to your selfish fucking bullshit and took your welfare payments away so you'd be forced to fend for yourself it'd be a miraculous overnight cure.

how old are you?

Just... What?!?

GUISE TELL ME HOW SMART AND SPESHUL I AM MY PARENTS KNOW I'M A FAGGOT LOSER AND I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS

>the only reasons i left were mostly doctor appointements and i got my driving license a year and a half ago
I've been in the same boat since September when I quit my job due to a "medical issue". Got it taken care of and now I'm decided to go back to school to get a degree. I never leave unless my girl and I have to get groceries or have an app.
23 and I only have a learner's permit because my eyesight is fucking horrible and depth perception is shot, so it gives me anxiety when I'm trying to practice driving and see oncoming traffic.
I would suggest getting your GED and then maybe going to college? At least going to the GED programs will get you out of the house.

Why?

>Live with him
>cut strings with him
Bud... he's in the other room, not in another state.

clearly a teenager or a retarded manchild

Because you're acting like a fucking child, lol.

So you do leave the house, its not like your totally homestuck.

GUYS GUYS I'M SO SPESHUL RIGHT? ONLY I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TELL ME HOW SMART AND SPESHUL I AM

To be honest, I can't even remember how/why I'm on here. Part of me hopes it's legit...I enjoy reading the responses you've given.

>what spurred the desire to reach out?

>what do you do with your time?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you love bones?

Why do you keep posting pictures of these disgusting dredd freaks?

im not american i cant just take a GED, eventually ill have to finish high school one way or another, but days pass and i cant bring myself to start doing something

sounds like a redneck to me

>what spurred the desire to reach out?

i dont know why i created this thread honestly, its nice to talk to someone once in a while even though we are anons

>what do you do with your time?
i used to spend a lot of time playing games with some online friends but i stopped talking to them and eventually stopped playing too, i watch movies/twitch/music mostly

i dont know cause its an image board?

why do you have pictures of these """people"""?

they're musicians, retarded person

i dont know man why do you have trap pics ?

>im not american i cant just take a GED
That sucks, sorry I didn't know that.
> but days pass and i cant bring myself to start doing something

I know this isn't the place to put a fucking /r/etardit link, but just give it a look. I was in a rut real hard because of everything and this helped me. Some days I just read it to remind myself I can do it. Just take out the space because I don't know if Sup Forums let's you post links for shit like this. I usually just lurk here.
www.reddit.com /r/getdisciplined/comments/1q96b5/i_just_dont_care_about_myself/cdah4af/

theyre stinky freaks, you probably are one yourself
white niggers

Well as a American i can tell u the GED is a fucking joke if u can read a book and at least write a legible sentence u can pass it.
Dunno what your county's test is or ilike but i am sure it's not much differnt.
Dropped out at 16 cuz social reject got my GED and have a decent job swinging a hammer .
Just kidding i pretend to work and sit on bus all day on my phone for 22$ per hour.

thanks man ill keep the tab open and read it later

they help a lot of people with their music, even if they are stinky freaks i bet their lives ar emuch more impactful than yours

in my country the easiest way to finish 12th grade takes a year and a half, i cant just ake a test

have you been bored enough where you count all the weed stems stuck in your carpet? and if so how many stems?

i never smoked weed before

do you want things to get better? write me your first answer, then go over it and write it more truthfully. when you've written your answer a second time, delete it all and type an all new answer. I want you to experience the whole Truth of your answer, and i myself am curious what you have to say.

Godspeed troubled user

Good luck to you, Sup Forumsro

How am i acting like a child? I'm vocalising how much I resent how my hard work is paying for your life of fucking riley when you're just as capable as anyone else, but you're hiding your laziness behind that facade of some unprovable mental illness. I could go to the doctors tomorrow with the same cock and bull stories you spout to your doctor and similarly get signed off from work on the sick for 6 months.
Anyone could. Good job everyone doesn't, isn't it. You don't deserve to be alive if you keep this up in my view, benefiting from the graft of others without giving anything back, not because you can't but because you won't, because you are pathetic.

*you're

is ur name geoff?

FUCK THAT HURTS.

Favorite bones mixtape?

u ok buddo?

do you try your hand at making music?

youre making me pay for you to waste your life. fuck you, you are actually evil.

thanks man good luck to you too

dude no one cares about your opinion just like no one cares about mine, you are not paying for my life with your work, the only reason you work its for you to get paid at the end of the month, you are not working for anyone else you delusional fuck, also i bet you didnt know depression is just as bad or even worse than any other physical problem

no

i dont really have a favorite i like most of them, didnt really like disgrace that much though

?

actually my parents are paying for my shit life user

is that tattoo over 6 years old?

It should be legal to shoot people on a benefit for depression
Two birds with one stone right?

not shooting but it should be legal for an assisted suicide with drugs or something, i heard theres a place around the UK where someone can ask to die in a hospital, even children

I'ma take this bait.
I don't claim to have any issues. I don't tell my doctor about anything but physical issues.
You don't support me at all, so fuck off with that. I don't get any government assistance at all because I don't apply for it.
I'm working on bettering myself via college and a degree.
You're doing what with your life? Oh right, bitching at people on fucking Sup Forums.
Kill yourself you worthless fucking faggot.

how come you're not in therapy?

Part of my money is taken away every month and given to the welfare system. Some people on welfare genuinely need it. They're suffering from disabilities and illnesses that actually prevent them from working. Fair enough, I don't resent my part of my money going to them at all. But a fraction of that is diverted from them goes to the likes of you. You have nothing wrong with you but an attitude problem. It's just politically correct to pretend it's serious and debilitating. That's what's fucking delusional around here. Bottom line is, you can work, and you should be working, because as it stands, you're taking resources away from people who need them, and, I'll say it again; all while giving nothing back.

doesnt really help me... i have tried a lot of different stuff even hypnotherapy

are u actually retarded, i mean its fine if u are but holy shit, i already told you im not in wellfare, and even if i was it wouldnt even make a difference for you, the money taken away from you would still be the same

You're sponging off someone though, aren't you? Mummy and daddy is it? That's even fucking worse.

oh damn, sorry; i really hope one day you may find something that works ):
I used to be kinda like this too (not to this degree but...) so i kinda get it... good luck

i already said that was like 3 times, user just stop caring so much about random peoples lives honestly

thanks man

OP here im going for a smoke so sorry if i dont respond to someone and thread dies

Ok I'm sorry. Genuinely. I've been well out of order tbh

Good luck getting better.

But, you know, if you don't, do everyone a favour and off yourself. We don't need anymore welfare niggers.

What are you going to do when your parents die?