I'm having sex with my twin brother and I don't know how to feel

I'm having sex with my twin brother and I don't know how to feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

swingeer.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should feel like you fucked yourself.

It's essentially masturbation since you are twins.

Boy on boy?

Yup!

/thread

Story?

Give story

faggot post more trap pics

Bumping for story

Not much to say, wondering how to puff it up if anything. I'm gay and he's bi.

We're liberal with regards to nudity, and we were talking after he came out of the shower one day. I started rubbing his butt and things sort of happened from there. He's really fit, I couldn't goddamned resist. More than most guys I've been involved with.

I top him, he prefers to bottom.

Ask what you want to know I guess, I'm wondering what to talk about.

I'm wondering about making his cosplay chat noir tbh, he could pull it off well.

I forgot to add, he's bi but I'm the first guy he's ever done anything with. It's amusing.

Those arent traps. Cute, yet not traps

So.. you raped him

No evidence my broh

He's stronger than me, if he really didn't like it I would have been knocked out.

pls pics

Don't feel safe posting them because Sup Forums. Beyond that I doubt he'd give permission for it in his own right. I sort of wish I could though. Exhibitionism is fun.

Also he really likes being submissive to me despite being explicitly more fit. Even if he wasn't my twin it would be a dream come true of sorts. It's amazing.

tru story

i did some anal play vids and put em on tumblr but after that 2 months ago i havent had the time (^:

I wondered about setting up a tumblr. I got an offer by a sugar daddy not long ago but refused, he basically wanted to marry me IRL and botched it even then -- he wanted out first date to be at an anime convention.

faggot shit
u should let him fuck ur ass and thats it
and avoid pic related

How big are both of you? And is this gonna be a regular thing?

feel happy

i allways wanted my sister
we even use to kiss and talk about geting married and play house
but as we got older we drifted
well she drifted
i love her
and she dont even talk to me
has not sinse i was 16
i stalk her instagram and facebook and others sometimes but its not the same
would post pic but i am scared
she is a true 10/10 tho beautful

What kind of loli is this? swingeer.com

We're both 7-ish inches and pretty goddamned thick. He can take me though. His hole looks great after I'm done with him. I do love sucking him too.

That said, it won't be a regular thing. It's actually really amusing for both of us we're even doing this. He's getting experience with guys and in any event we're both moving out for good soon so it definitely won't be permanent.

Dunno if he'll be with a guy or girl, but whatever makes him happy.

tfw no giant boi to let me drink his cum on the daily tho

I know the joys of exploring my sexuality with my brother a bit too well and have to say his dick is the best thing I've ever had in my life

checked

he could move into ur anus and be a buttboi forever that'd be tite

make a move on her man

splunking...

just go to sleep with an anal creampie its the best feel

Might be the other way around, I love rimming him. He has a great ass, and he's working it out more for me.