Idiot Russian Reporter taking pictures of destroyed air base unwittingly takes picture of chemical weapons vats

Idiot Russian Reporter taking pictures of destroyed air base unwittingly takes picture of chemical weapons vats...

The squares are cluster munition caps, the vats in the back are chemical weapons storage containers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a close up of soviet era chemical weapon storage containers.

Dude, that's a fucking dragon's cave and those are it's nipple caps. What are you even going on about?

This is probably why Russia can't keep hiding behind "but muh strategic interests" when even Putin knows they're fuckin' scumbags.

And? The whole premise of the us attacking the sites they did was because they were associated with the chemical attack.
What the fuck would expect to find there?

Liberals expect a puppy farm

Syria and Russia deny chemical weapon use. They say the US is full of shit and was just looking for someone to hit.

They also say hardly any missiles hit their target...looks pretty dead on to me...

Liberals and claim there's no proof that Syria keeps attacking their own people, even though there's a mountain of evidence other than this one photo.

omg russia is lying? who'd have thunk it....

kek

There isn't an informed person on this planet who doesn't realize Syria used chemical weapons. Everyone in the region has chemical weapons. Iran has used them, Iraq used them. I'm sure Israel has enough to wipe out everyone. This shit isn't new. And before any of you dipshits say that Iraq didn't have chemical weapons, look at the videos of the Kurds after saddam gassed them.

Saddam got rid of them before the 2003 invasion...

fuck off people have been considering me a liberal and i believe the reports that assad kills his own with gas

Or maybe he used it all

Looks like the we completely obliterated a $1.5 million American cruise missile, and made some Syrian cement slightly discolored.

Nah that sand nigger could have covered his goddamn country in that shit. He actively got rid of it after the Gulf War so as not to give the Americans a reason to invade...they did anyway.

Why isn't any media reporting about the new secular country Rojava?
Located in Northern Syria, its constitution build on equal rights for everyone.

Also, Turkey helps ISIS to fight it, because the country mainly consists of armenians and kurds.....

Only Russia recognises it as a country, no western country does.

nah he just buries them like john wayne gacy and his fetishes

KEK You do realize that is a Mig-23 HAS right? A Mig-23 costs around 15 million. And that is a double hanger.

Literally why the fuck would they? It'd be suicide for them at this point. US was about to pull out and let Assad win and they know this would just piss them off. And even if he did, IT'S FUCKING 79 PEOPLE. NOT 7,900 OR EVEN 790 BUT 7FUCKING9. Why the fuck does that even matter to you dumb cunts all of a sudden. That many people die while I'm eating my morning fucking breakfast through starvation, bombs, getting shot, etc. It's definitely not something worth turning over the whole fucking country to ISIS over, after almost how many FUCKING DECADES OF RADICALISING THOSE THINGS DOWN THERE I DON'T WANT ANY MORE MIGRANTS AND INSTABILITY FROM THAT DUMB FUCKING SANDBOX.

wtf is a double hanger?

all these anons saying liberals don't believe that assad bombed civilians are dead wrong. I am very liberal and I support Trump's decision to bomb the base. Assad is a monster.

Really?

It's one of those hangers you can put both a sports coat and pants on.

Are you being for real.. orrrr?

Now you know how it feels to have proof and STILL the opposition party denies you. Fucking sucks right?

>chemical weaposn
>lusting after syrian land
>puppet allies lying from their ass
It's the Jews.

Two hits for the price of one. Sand niggers save money by building shitty HAS like that.

So you are okay with civilians getting gassed so you don't have to be bothered while eating breakfast? You're a pussy. Hell, you're not even a man. If someone is in the position to gas civilians and pretty much destroy a country to combat a civil war and you don't stand up for what's right, you're not an American. You're a sniveling little cunt.

If you want to make sure your migs don't get wrinkled in the closet, then you need a double hangar though

when you have two dicks

The Russians are going on and on about how inaccurate the cruise missiles were. That picture made me fucking lose it.

>attacking his own people
>mountain of evidence
It makes no fucking sense. It never makes any fucking sense that whatever country Israel and it's allies want to depose and occupy has this one leader that likes to kill HIS OWN CITIZENS. It will never make sense, no matter how much Zionist cointel you cram down our throats

Homonyms

You stupid fucking ass. My point is that it doesn't matter how thet died and you're all a bunch of sniveling fucking hypocrites. You only care when they die in a taboo way. And ASSAD is clearly the lesser of two evils. HOW MANY FUCKING REGIMES HAVE TO BE TOPPLED ONLY TO BE REPLACED BY SOME EQUALLY AS BAD OR LIKELY EVEN WORSE SHITSKIN BEFORE YOU IRRATIONAL CUNTS REALIZE YOUR "HUR DUR REAALLLLL AMMERRICANNNN RUN IN AND STOMP ON EVERYONE'S SHIT FOR MUH DEMOCRACY SHIT" ISN'T THE RIGHT ANSWER

There is a rumor that up to 9 Russians were killed in the attack, anyone have any info/sauce?

Idk, but 9 Russians die during a parade in Russia, so I don't know if they would notice

Calm down bro. It's the Jews, we already know. You can relax now man, the goyim know.

kick his ass c bass

It wasn't until I saw everything in caps that realized you must be right.

Thanks dad

So, you do understand the concept of emphasis.

He totally wimped out back there, even if you did hawk on his burger.

Kek'd.

"I am not gonna fire a 500,000 dollar missile into a 50 dollar tent and hit a camel in the ass!" - George HW Bush (from a time when Murca had unretarded presidents.)

Caps means you're yelling right?

In 1995 when the internet was new, it meant yelling. They also had this thing called netiquette because the internet was so fucking new back then. Now no one cares about netiquette the same way modern man is not impressed with fire, and now intermittent caps simply suggests emphasis.

I understand you sound like a pussy. What the fuck do you care if we interviene in Syria? You have literally no reason to give a shit. You're not deployed. You won't be fighting. You have nothing to lose. You'll be sitting in your underwear, jacking off to bill orielly. Were you born a cunt or did it evolve over time?

can't triple stamp a double stamp Lloyd

The endless cycle of propping up a dictator, accusing him of war crimes, then deposing him and destabalising the region in the name of democracy is really courageous.

born

>if we interviene
Who the fuck is 'we' idiot? Why do the stupidest always have the hottest opinions? Fuck you you kike piece of shit. You couldn't possibly know what it's like to be a sentient human being, you cracked-out Schlomo. Jews are cancer. No one likes cancer.

Sounds good, only we never propped up Syria. He became president from his daddy.

fuck off

my dad was a little bitch to just like his before his and so on

I care because it'll just promote more instability in the most unstable region of the world. It'll cost me taxes for completely stupid shit. It'll bring more of those shitskin migrants to my fucking doorstep which is the last thing I need. Go jerk it to CNN and get off my fucking board you blind cunt

Totally destroying faggots assertion and credibility in one sentence. Well done.

JEWS JEWS JEWS
WHICH ONES ARE GOOD
WHICH ONES ARE BAD
JEWS JEWS JEWS
ASK YOUR MOM
ASK YOUR DAD

The holes in the containers mean whichever chemical agent was in them was properly disposed of by the opcw

you mean your parents door step?

How many Syrians have you met?

>before any of you dipshits say that Iraq didn't have chemical weapons, look at the videos of the Kurds after saddam gassed them.
What year was that nignog?

>TFW no one ever had a problem with the middle east until Israeli occupation of Palestine began
Now suddenly it's terror terror terror all up in my face, and muslims can't stop calling the "claimed responsibility" hotline. How rare.

bait

Doesn't matter. My only point was they were used

Liberals killed Osama bin laden

Thanks doc.

Just read up then the seem like good government who opposes then Russia, us, or isis.

>me a liberal and i believe
we can only hope. Otherwise we might have to wait a couple of years for another habbening.

Dont make me post my wheelchair-bound fat american with a military helmet!
It will Demoralize the lort of you!
Cyka

Mfw when I am in the dep program Could we just not invade a country for the next 4 years not op btw. On the other hand ill finally be able to leave this shit town and do something

I think you have it backwards Liberals would love to blame Assad for the chemical attack to help the poor refugees and freeing Syria

What holes? They look relatively intact to me but I don't know anything about decommissioning weapons.

>Idiot Russian Reporter
>Source: no source

Bu..but....but Russia... Trump said.... but... but..

You'll be fine bro.

That used to be an entire airbase covered with aircraft and buildings

Answer me faggot.

lol nope.

Looks like an airbas to me. Clean the soot, sweep the floor. Good as new.

On the pictures of the insides of the hangers, looks like bullet holes from a previous take over. Could be schrapnel damage but I don't know.
Thoughts from solidiers or anyone familiar with this sort of thing?

But muslims have no souls so its ok to gas them, we need brutal dictators to keep these sub humans in check and out of Europe

Listen you god damn son of a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4

Can't tell if trolling or if you are actually one of the dumbest people on Sup Forums at the moment.

Historical fact, Trumptard. Google it.

All the children you can shoot and mussy bitches to rape ;) Deus Vult

Kek
Try me faggot.

How much do you know about these bases and their occupation?

I think it is funny to see and read how dumb faggots like in this thread demonstrate their national pride with their national military. You all are internet couch potato fags NOT veterans. Neither more nor less. Especially as a femanon I think you all are C U T E. :)

Lol FEMAnon
Shut the fuck up piglet.

No timestamp or tits, gtfo shill.

I am a veteran.

And you're ugly.

I'm neither a femnazi nor a Nazi, cute faggot. ;)

Apparently you can't read either bitch

i have a question, who in the fuck would store its gas canisters out in the open like that?. i love how its so easily viewable. you would think that any satellite would see them. so where were the reports on assad having all these chem weapons just lying in the open for all to see.

>at least put a tarp over it wtf .