Post ur 10/10

Post ur 10/10

Raise your standards, bro.

please moar

oh god, moar of her ?

super cute. anymore?

My little sister.

No one will every be prettier. Or have tastier panties.

>yfw your never gonna get tit fucked by her

Are your tits really big enough that she could fuck them?

Lose some weight you fat bastard.

genius

sweet mother of mercy, that women is absolutely beautiful

Dude. No doubt about it, if this is a girl you know forget about it. she just screams mental problems. She aint worth it. Trust me, I know.

Thoughts on her?

Sauce

Why is she trying so unbelievably hard to be cute? Literally with the tumblr rawr xD face and everything

I'd want her to have my kids

Her jacket's too big.

its working. im gonna rape her gently

>why do girls do anything
for attention. any fucking excuse they can come up with in their stupid girlbrains. constantly running through some mental checklist, "will this be cute? how can i spin it around to be about me? can i attach a picture of myself with it?"
that kinda shit. they crave constant validation and the internet/smart phones let them do that. and it doesn't even matter, because they'll forget about it the next day and have to find something else to garner attention with, forgetting the previous days "high".

I mean shes beautiful enough as is though. I guess its just me being actively anti-tumblrtard. A side effect of being here too long

don't let chicks get away with attention whore behavior
she can get all the attention she wants IRL from real guys who will really do things for/to her, and she is so vapid she has to do it while riding in the car with her boyfriend. i hope that not wearing a seat belt splatters her brains

She is sexy af isn't she?

I win

Does this girl go to Mississippi State Uni? She looks exactly like a girl I fucked last semester.

too much makeup

8/10

6/10

7/10

7/10

Hahahahahahah holy fuck dude I'm dying

Rate her anons

no make up

10/10

You're supposed to fuck her face until it's smeared all over.
That's half the fun.

Post more, bro.

Anybody else here have that dilemma between like a 10/10 with a perfect body and model fave but then an 8/10 that just has something a little different or cute and you would rather have the 8/10?

need more

all the time

The tattoos drop her to an 8.
They're awful.

Maybe this girl would be the 8/10. Like the 10/10 could gain a few pounds and be a 5/10 real quick, but the 8/10 will always have that look in her face.

Yeah man it's like that with this girl I been getting a little thing going with the past couple months. Fucking 9.5/10 body and decent face but there is this other girl I been chatting with a bit and she's like a 7/10 but somethin about her eyes and face that I really want to try and get something going.

But I can't risk fuckin up this other girl to go and do that.

Send me replys that sound good so i can get more swimsuit pics from her

that's because they make better wives. the 10/10s make useless wifes

there are a few 10/10 in here already.. ill post another

Isn't she adorable?

that's clearly a 2

very

It's a trap!!

It's not often I want to jizz on some collar bones.

i see crabs crawling down her legs

that bitch is ugly

yup

she may be boney but that is one bad ass bitch..

have another

hey man, in this day and age you be all the faggits you want.. your community supports yer choices

Idk maybe but the girl with the fucking awesome body actually seems to have her shit together which is nice. And she's 6 years older than me lol. Not sure how old the one with the qt face is but she might be a couple yrs younger or right about the same age.

Idk man this 9.5 girl came out of nowhere after dealing with dickhead bros forever and has been real real slow and hesitant because she still thinks I'm gonna be another Chad but she's coming along nicely and when she starts spending the night, I'm gonna have a medal or trophy made for myself.

It's easy enough to get a 9/10 crazy bitch in bed if you really want to try but goddamn I got this 9.5/10 with a master's degree actually getting interested.

Sorry for the blogpost, I'm just another one of us who is the nice guy that always finishes last with women and this shit has me excited now. She still reserved and weary about making it official and said some shit like 2 weeks in that made me real nervous like it's gonna be "just friends" so I backed off a bit and then came back around and she is more and more into it and last chilled with her Wednesday and then last night she face times me at midnight and then today telling me she misses me.

lol definitely not

I've seen you posting pics of her for a while geez

bro her face looks like an alien. she only has great tits her face is a 5/10

my pick for 10/10/10

woah

rate her

She looks retarded

sounds like you won big time

The fuck back woods ass place did you find her... wtf

shegood

lmfao

you woodnt stiff and alien bro?

maybe im alone but id fuck an entire planet of aliens that look like that. here on this planet its called heterosexual...

kek

i rotated pic, pls rate
>gf

seriously? you need to update your standards

lmfao id still fuck her tho she's on a good side a 5 but she's definetely not a 10 stop lying to yourself