I'm poor as in I go to school, work and pay my car loan/insurance as well as apartment...

I'm poor as in I go to school, work and pay my car loan/insurance as well as apartment. I am trying to lose weight but after 2 days of carbs(no choice) consisting of less than 2000 calories for the total of both of those days. I am getting a huge craving to supplement my lack of protein by going to a local Chinese buffet that has Mongolian BBQ grill. I know that if I go, I will gain minimum 2000 calories. How do I stop this craving? Also, I need to eat/find a real food protein to eat asap as I am so fucken sore from working out(no protein drink yet). No cooking as I don't want to cook atm. Was thinking subway but it's so unfulfilling...

Drink some raw eggs

Won't I get somalianella?

If you're a bitch you might.

Please help Sup Forumsto. I'm literally sitting outside the buffet staring at the red and blue blinking "OPEN" sign over and over while contemplating the thought. Subway is right next door. Little ceasers is a block down and Papa John's another block away. I just drank 40 oz of Heineken so I am extremely vulnerable to act on my impulses.

Do it now, and make today your "binge" day for the week.

Okay I'm doing it. I'm indulging in the pleasure of human feed. I will take pictures of how much I consume if you guys show interest and keep thread alive.

There's no such thing as a binge yet. It's too early on to binge tbh as I feel incredible losing so much weight in just 2 days.

I can eat easily 15 full plates of Chinese food. That's a normal buffet experience for me. Surprisingly they haven't banned me yet.
> metabolism

Allow yourself some carbs, but don't go overboard. Track everything you eat in a day and make sure it's less than 2000 calories. You could eat twinkies and bon bons and lose weight as long as you eat fewer calories than you burn. It's the law of conservation of energy, it's really basic physics.

If you already had alcohol your metabolism is fucked for the next few days. Good job op.

Fuck u liar. I had a pint. That's all. It's no worse than cheese or pizza or cheese Piazza.

It's a matter of relapse right now. Just not used to having such limited food in my system. I hate sweets btw. I'm a cooking guy. I have great taste buds that makes me miserable.

A 40 is not a pint. A pint is 16 oz, so you had two-and-a-half pints. According to Google Heineken has 150 calories per 12 oz, which means you consumed 500 calories. Congratulations, you drank a quarter of your daily diet in one sitting. Also beer has carbs, if you're avoiding carbs you should not be drinking beer.

I drank a lite!!!! And to be honest with you bro, I lost much more calories than stated but I needed a believeable story. I know you guys won't believe I lost 5k calories just from just working at my new job which is straight fucken labor, 12 hours a day, 4 days a week.

Just get some kashi go lean cereal and soy milk. A bowl of that has over 25g of brotein.

I weigh 240 lb prior to working. I'm probably 230 lb right now. That's not enough protein bro.

I work as a mover, so I know that feel. There are still a bunch of fat-asses where I work, because you still only burn so much. The way I actually look at it is don't eat until your full. That's your body's way of saying you ate too much. Eat until you aren't hungry. Your body will tell you when to eat again. I'm not going to lie it's tough, but that is true of anything that's actually worth doing in this life.

Then keep crying and stay dyel. Have a few bowls man Fuck.

Bro I'm in the same except I move liquor. Thing is when I work(in my whole life working) I never eat lunch or snacks. Just drink water. The hours have been so long that when I get home, I just wash my face, check social media and head to bed.

Were you at the hanger bar?