youtube.com/watch?v=IUpC6xHF6us
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/700pN
youtube.com/watch?v=oPcQGNBLM00
youtube.com/watch?v=UVRkqd_hl44
youtube.com/watch?v=v6pcYICaeyY
youtube.com/watch?v=TU_MkHPvN78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Julie Smith (from the Powerpuff Girls episodes "Supper Villain" and "Just Desserts") grinding on some futa (or strap-on) Powerpuff Girls cock. You can use her normal outfit, or her evil outfit.

requesting redraw this but chihuahua is shota or loli

[Requesting] Lapis slapping my rose bouquet out of my hands.

where the fuck is cuz during this

THAT'S A LOT OF FUCKING SMOKE HOLY SHIT ARE YOU GONNA GET A CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING OR SOME SHIT

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Why do you hate yourself so much?

> this fucking slow

why do you think the other two died in the back

Love is pain, user.

Draw a cat fucking a girl you love

I'd imagine everyone here has issues.

The fuck are you on about nigga
Love is a gentle hand

>it better be (you)s

Yes they are

>(You fuck)

Love is a beautiful tragedy.

Taking requests

>A CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING
nice

well im gonna go play videogames

who hurt you

requesting samurai jackson

You're full of shit ya cuck
Love is pure bliss and a deep connection

>>A CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING
heple

I agree, but the pain is that much greater when you're in love. Also rejection does not equate to being a cuck.

which one is EHG?

youtube.com/watch?v=IUpC6xHF6us

very back right

I disagree m8
When you seek it out
Yeah it kind of does

Then we have a difference in opinion, which is fine. Such is life.
:]

Summoning Bawble

go away

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any of these pokemon
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
if another pokemon interests you that isn't pictured here feel free to ask about it

No one likes bawble, fuck off.

Blue is a number

GIVE THIS MAN A NOBEL PRIZE

issues, but no tissues.
Jus' dis nut.

what

>faggot artist with no talent can't draw for shit so he makes a fucking triangle

>muh style

more like your lack of talent.

crappy bait
didnt even get me to reply

Draw a cat stomping a puppy

Can someone please produce me a picture of a retarded mouse? My buddy lost a bet and has to get a tattoo

Bad drawfag here, taking requests

>not noticing the complete understanding of perspective, and use of line intensity for depth.

let me ask you this then faggot, What mouth is he using to smoke that?

>the complete understanding of perspective, and use of line intensity for depth.

what 3 lines and some shading in the upper corner? fuck off kid

can't handle someone telling you you'r art fucking sucks so it must be bait! right. Fucking faggot learn to draw instead of looking for ways to circle-jerk all day like edgy teens you cancerous cunts.

>Being this autistic

This is a bird

Just try it! See what happens!

request

Can someone draw me a retarded rat?

>being such and underage tumblr faggot you find circlejerking avatar fag thread appealing

GIVE ME WIZARD REQUESTS

A retarded wizard rat?

you seem to not like it that much
you could always
>leave

Wizards night out bowling

Cat stomping a puppy

H O W D Y

ya I happen to like Sup Forums you know, the site that wasn't like all those others until you fucking normie faggots how to dredge your pathetic vapid shit for brains sniveling cancerous literal faggot shit here.

oh wow a fucking lump with a face. way to go champ bet that took a lot of brain cells

I took the bait hard

Stray cat, and wierd blob wondering in the thread.........maintenance needs to improve

is this more of your incredible displays of depth? wow vertical lines with gradient thickness that sure makes me think it's traveling fast!

you could always
leave
should do yourself a solid and go outside for more than two minutes

whats up thread?

Gods, man, shit's really slow tonight. I went out for dinner and only thirty new posts.

Anywho, requests?

just explain why you have to bring this shit to Sup Forums the ONE site that wasn't a fuckfest of faggots. When their are tons of places like tumblr and reddit ect. that fucking embrace this kind of faggotry. Why don't traps take their gay shit to some gay site where people want them?? Why you come to Sup Forums where you know you aren't fucking wanted?

evening.

why not? this isnt your personal playground for your autism

Has anyone seen The Loli Express?

>Tfw your tablet is on your desk and you still can't be arsed uncover it and use it.

I mean you're free to think that, but why the fuck do you even care about the quality of content on the most garbage board on the planet?

this is a joke right

Big butt gardevoir butt slapping

They pushed the people who hated that shit out a couple years ago. It's just going to become another empty shit hole they all exodus from and cause problems for other sites now. Nothing on Sup Forums is actually Sup Forums anymore and hasn't been for quite a while.

Pocky with user.

Requesting a bunny getting a nose boop.

Thanks for that bear lady.

I know that. I'm just stumbling through the rubble, catatonic.

I'll shove it in your ear, queer

Maybe

Heyyy......

How's it going thread?
Anybody have a request?

if anyone draws the analog by nature head, we will use it in our songthread tonight.
songthread will start at midnight, central. I believe it's song #46 or something.

here's the last track we did, for april 1st

youtube.com/watch?v=oPcQGNBLM00

and we fuck with simpsonwave, you mighta seen this
youtube.com/watch?v=UVRkqd_hl44

another fuckboy classic
youtube.com/watch?v=v6pcYICaeyY

for the new oldfags
youtube.com/watch?v=TU_MkHPvN78

anyway, if you could draw anything incorporating that head, at all; no matter what it is really, we will include it in our songthread and video tonight. also, if you want us to shout out anything for ya, lemme know.

taking lewd pokemon requests

Well played!!

Retarded mouse

Now draw a wizard ominously summoning a plate of tendies
+10 points if the wizard is ancient and powerful

Retarded mouse?

you just wanna feel edgy on "le anonimoose website" that you heard about in 2011 on faux news fucking bitch faggot but you can't actually stomach gore, pizza or whatever kind of fucked up shit was here before so you change it to this gay ass tumblr shit but you still feel cool and edgy since your doing it on Sup Forums? Like I don't understand please explain what appeal Sup Forums has to a faggot like you're constantly using gay avatars. Meaning that you crave to be NOT anonymous. So instead of going to a site like reddit or tumblr where you would have a handle and get all the circle-jerking attention your loveless faggot ass craves so bad you fuck Sup Forums image limits trying to show everyone who you are. Fucking die the lot of you I swear to god just die like a cancer that needs to be cleansed.

Oh but baby, don't you want this hot, thick furry trap dick? I bet you do~

maybe if he was decently draw like this one

>Putting so much effort into baiting people for your own circlejerking needs
lol ok calm down there kiddie

Can someone please draw her drinking a cup of coffee?

not even circlejerking I've been trying to get up and take a smoke for 20min but the rage of watching you faggots dance on Sup Forums's grave is rustling me too much tonight. I want my old life back and that includes old Sup Forums

yeah? what's that gonna do, huh?
c-come on! I'm waiting!

If even ONE of you faggots could draw something half that boner inducing I would take back everything I said.

Would you be down for a double-handed handjob?

just put your head through the noose and relieve the good ol' days
make sure not to break teh ceiling xDD
>being a furfag