What's buggin' you, user?

What's buggin' you, user?

Existence

Life

Trap threads

stupid bug on my wall

Everything :ddddd

I can't stop getting on this shitty, alt-right/edgelord infested board.

Dubs

i fucked my friends girlfriend and now she says she wants to leave him for me. i feel guilty as fuck about it

I'm sexually frustrated

Stop going on Sup Forums

How dope would that job be.

That's right you normie faggot, feel the Powah of 16mb

Haven't been able to get out of bed much due to stomach pains.

The fact that Russia and America might cause a nuclear holocaust

I'm too fat and running is hard

Lay off the tendies you fat fuck

Kek
No

How exactly would that benefit either side?

Too much testosterone, not enough estrogen

I wish I had more friends but I can't be fucked to put the effort into making new ones.
It feels really dull

My microdick

the girl im dating

I'm addicted to hentai and I can't stop performing my daily ritual of fapping to it.

What's your favorite subgenre?

I'm supposed to give this map to everyone and say it's true, but people blow it off as crazy nonsense. Saying "flat earth" is like saying "9-11"

i got ants in my pants

The person I'm growing to love just revealed that she hates my usual joke. All this time I thought she found it funny and played along...

Why does this bug you? Be funnier ya lazy shmuck

Ride a bike. Excuses and eating are easy.

Epilepsy stopped me from getting laid

It's not that it's not funny (trust me, I've moved onto other jokes), it's just that I saw these "jokes" as a way of bonding with that person. Only to realize she despised it.

The fact that I can't just stand up drive over there walk in her door and say "I love you"

Restraining orders are a bitch

So where does the ocean go?

Consider it a first step to more open and honest communication, she trusted you enough to open up about it, stop being a microdick faggot or you'll ruin it.

The fact that i had the perfect girlfriend and i blew it all off because of my aggression and being pissed off more than normal on that day, i cant fucking stop thinking about her but im sure she's perfectly fine right now

Aren't they?

You got trips tho

harem
anal

whats her name user?

That's true. While I'm still disappointed she didn't bring it up earlier, I guess that's hope for the future. Thanks, user.

My sex life, or complete lack thereof rather

Couldn't go to meps because of medication

>Trying to quit smoking and drinking and taking meds now. Having a hard time with the cigarettes particularly.

> Still wondering why I think about my ex every day.

>Lonely as fuck and worried about my mental and physical heath.

I guess that about covers it.

So, you like imagining a house full of cute girls looking back and smiling at you while they bend over and pull open their ass cheeks, revealing their soft pink anuses?

Or, are you more about a boardroom full of female CEOs, who you bend over the table one by one, ripping apart their pantyhose and forcing yourself up their rectums?

Or maybe your childhood friend sitting on you, squeezing your cock in her ass, cooing your name, not knowing that you've been in the asses of her sisters?

Or your teacher, who's heard the girls in the volleyball club talking about the way your cock feels in their poopholes? And seeks you out in an empty classroom, with her heart racing, craving the slap of your ballsack while you pound up inside her?

Daniela... :(

hey, i'm in basically that position and have been ever since i moved from home 6 years ago.
like you're stuck but you just can't bring yourself to and it's a whole dumb cycle, ye?

hope you get to that place though.

CEOs. I love the feeling of making the powerful helpless.

ouchh....yikes

what happened between you two? itll help if you talk about it

rub your dick in sugar water; they'll leave, trust me (;

I'm going to turn 24 in about a week and I currently have $47k (CDN) saved up. I went to college for 2 semesters and then dropped out. I have two part time jobs and I live at home with my mother and adopted retarded older "sister". My mom collects the cheques from the Govt for housing a retard.

My mother is 63 and is from a third world country, but now lives moderately well in a 3000sq ft home. She yells and verbally abuses both of us on a regular basis.

I want to move out like the rest of my siblings, but housing in the Greater Toronto Area is very, very expensive. I don't want to rent because that feels like just throwing out money imo.

But honestly, I'd just love to be able to own a humble place so I can just relax on my own and have no one breathing down my back.

I also don't have my license.

At the beginning of this semester I had no idea how functional analysis worked and I was thrown into Hilbert spaces with a fuck ton of structure. Now I'm catching up towards the end, but we're getting into advanced applications of Tikhonov approximations and I don't know if I'll cut it.

ever since i dropped out of college ~6 years ago, i questioned everything i ever thought i wanted from my future. now i'm stuck making mediocre pay, sharing a little apartment with two roommates, stuck with student loans for an education i didn't even complete.
buuuuughhh

crippling social anxiety

i got a friend whos like that, hes like almost 40. he's older. and i find this whole fuckign thing funny

Niggers

yes every thread

god i'm 24 now, if my situation is like that please off me thx

same user it sucks

get midget gf

Learned too late money wouldn't solve all my problems.

You know, some men got the craving for gold and silver. Others need lotsa' land, with herds of cattle. And then there's those that got the weakness for whiskey, and for women. When you boil it all down, what does a man really need? Just a smoke and a cup of coffee.

Or an asian.

midget asian

girl

I'm in the loneliness and anxiety club.

Had one that was pretty close to that once. Gave me a weird fetish for a while.

i feel you... i've come so far though with the right therapist- she had me try exposure methods and i've gone from total shut in, couldn't look a fucking cashier at mcdonalds in the face to (seemingly) normal, capable adult human being

good luck also nice kitty

There's a girl in my bed, asleep. She loves me. I'm going to break her heart in a few months. There's a girl across a river and through the wood down a long and winding road. She'll never speak to me again and it's my fault. I love her.

I got everything I wanted and I wasn't happy. I squeezed my hands tighter to get a little bit more and it all slipped through the cracks in my fingers. It's been eating me up inside. I know my problems are trivial. But I'm haunted by the memories of the things I did that drove her away, by the knowledge of what I will do to hurt those who love me. I can see the problems but I don't have solutions.

Just frustrated I guess.

How do you know you'll break her heart? Sounds like you're worrying too much about your mistakes of the past and what is yet unknowable in the future.

so im probably going to inherit my parents house which is very nice and has a deck and a big garage and all the big boy toys.

im 28 now so i dont think im ever going to move out, hell, i can remodel the basement since it has a fire place.

i just decided to start room by room cleaning. started in the garage ect.
parents are semi hoarders.

i trying to get motivated to clean it out and set the entire house for remodeling or work if it needs it.

In love with best friend. Really didn't fucking see it coming.

get a license and move to a rural area you can get a house for a fraction of the cost and it will be a shitton better than living anywhere in a city or suburb

force yourself to go places user it gets better but you'll prob never be even somewhat normal

i pushed the first girlfriend i ever had away from myself because i think she deserves someone better than me, and i did things so that she would hate me and i miss her so much because she's the only person who ever understood me

There will be others. It just seams like she's the only one now because you got so emotionally invested in her.