Ever knocked anyone up Sup Forums?

Ever knocked anyone up Sup Forums?
Regret it? Any advice to find these breeders?

Knocked up my wife twice, got 3 kids out of it. Pregnant sex is best sex

When's the murder suicide?

yeah not worth it

Ready for those ugly ass kids?

I found this 34 year old wife/mom and POF. Her husband never fucked her and ignored her so we fucked every night when her husband would go to work. She deicided to want a baby with me but pretend it's her husbands. 3 years later I'm a secret dad lol

nope. pussy was tight and tits are nice though

Still hitting it?

Agree.

Yeah but I ignore her and make her beg for sex. She'll call me and cry for my young cock. It's pretty messed up

Man something about this picture just makes me cringe... that doesn't seem natural. She must be really petite and she must have twins or something. Seems too big... still cute, just that freaks me out.

Never seen a thin girl pregnant?

It's funny, I thought like this when I was young/mid 20's, which I'm guessing you are. Guess what, when you're in your 30's, it's the same thing, only people look a little older and anyone under 30 looks like a teenager. It's really weird I never thought I'd be at this point but trust me, 30-somethings are the same 20-somethings that are the same teenagers, no one grows up, no one is mature, nothing really changes as you age. It's weird.

I knocked up my married slam piggy. Her husband has no idea the baby girl he's raising is actually mine.

>knocked up twice
>3 kids

I mean, I know twins is the most likely explanation, but I'm surprised this cuck-happy board didn't jump at this opening.

Apparently not to this extent, no.

33 no kids here. I'm too into doing my own thing to want to have kids. Fuck that, the planet is full of enough assholes.

I'm 99% sure I knocked up my sister a few years ago. Her and her husband have no idea.

Get us some preggo pics fag

It's a really shitty pic but it's the only one I could find. This was years ago

I almost certainly knocked up my stepmom as a teen with my youngest "sister". Dad may even have suspected I think but he's never said anything

you better hope that shit never falls out or she'll force you to get a DNA test
enjoy those payments

Greentext that shit, nigga!

No. I got a vasectomy at 21. Enjoy your unwanted children and lack of money, losers!

You really should have clarified that you got twins

>not to this extent
Now im convinced you have never seen a heavily pregnant woman

we just lived in an isolated area, dad had a long drive to town and workday, she took "pity" on me at first, then really got into the role as teacher since I was so eager lol.

Just had sex tonight for the sole purpose of procreation. For real, wife wants to get pregs, this is the first shot on goal

I've got a wife and two kids. I don't suggest either one.

My sister is knocked up right now and looks like some kind of preggo model. It's painful.

There's a girl I've slept with 3 times. She got pregnant after two of them.... Luckily she aborted both (abortion is free in my country). Last time was a close call though, she waited so long she had to get an approval higher up in the system. 12 weeks I think it was. Both times I didn't know until the abortions were done and then some weeks.

...also had another girl tell me I got her pregnant. Didn't really know her, but she struck me as a liar even before the sex. She never had a baby.

Pics