4 years ago today

Album of the decade dropped

Goddamn I am getting old

dropped on the toilet

Was a fun summer album the year it came out

But I have no desire to ever listen to it again. Their other material is way better.

I remember the first time I heard this album. It was fantastic. I was late to the party. I heard it in December. It was cold outside, and I was very depressed, and for some reason, it soothed me.

Michael Jackson died 8 years ago

See it's strange because it actually feels like he's been dead a lot longer than that

But RAM still feels like it only came out a year or two ago

RAM was unironically the album that got me into music. Call me pleb but It holds a special place in my heart.

I believe that RAM will go down as one of the best (if not the best) albums of the time. It is so high up that it blows away other acts. Daft Punk are a band that will be worshiped well on into the future even after they are done creating music.

>you will never sit down with your closest friends and watch Interstellar 5555 again
>so many of them dead and gone

That's pathetic

That's hilarious

>Daft Punk are a band that will be worshiped well on into the future even after they are done creating music.
They already were that before releasing this piece of shit album

This album is amazing. 10/10

This is not the kind of thing you admit on Sup Forums.

This is an anonymous site m8. If I want to admit I shove shampoo bottles up my ass in one thread and move onto a different thread you'd never know that I shove shampoo bottles up my ass

get lucky was one of the best singles of the decade, but the rest of the album was borefest (including doin it right (which is shit), that julian casablancas song, lose yourself to dance)

t. Kendrick Lamar fan

That's adorable.

>4 years ago
Where the fuck did all the time go? I need to get my life back together

Lost my virginity that summer (:
>16yearoldmefeelsgood.jpg

>tfw Alive 2017 is looking less and less like a possibility with every passing day

This fake ass soulless (((music)))

Empty globalist shit.

I listened to this album to much and cringe whenever I hear it.

Fuck the rest of the anons, I'm glad you said that. It's a testament to how fucking INCREDIBLE this album is!

kek

It's like an automated Sup Forums bot or something. Jesus Christ. And yes, I'm aware that Thomas is a cohencidence.

yep. they were at the fucking Tidal press conference for fuck's sake

truth hurt?

t. actual retard

No, not really, when I have no clue what "globalist music" sounds like.

also involved w/ (((DFA Records)))

t. offshore shill

I'm guessing non-german.

they would have announced it last year

That helpr always makes me laugh

edgy teenager detected

This is not even remotely new news, daft punk have been making bank since the beginning of their career, the amount of merch they have is insane..

>Album of the day dropped
Fixed. :^)

Is nice to find someone that likes the same things as you

You're thinking of last year

>Facebook story, Be Yourself, futura free
Keep telling yourself that, user

Got this album for my birthday. Traded it in for an album that wasn't shit a day later

>I believe that RAM will go down as one of the best (if not the best) albums of the time
nice b8
if anything, it will go down as a novelty

I prefer discovery, at least ram is good enough

>m8
underage

RAM has very strong highlights (touch stands out) and did some stuff nobody has done in a long while/done as well

it also has way too much shit to be considered an all time great album

If anyone could point out what the bad tracks are on RAM, I'm all ears. Even the weakest material is better than the low points of Discovery. And I say that as someone who still thinks it's superior.
>being this much of a faggot

>but everyone calls me giorgio

some are dead and some are living

Why does Sup Forums shit on this album so much again?

Because half of it is boring as hell

It hurts

Dumpster juice encapsulated into mp3 files.

b a i t

Discovery is, and always will be, their best album.

You're off by a month or so.

I'll just leave this here...

RAM was a piece of shit tho

I agree.
Homework a close runner-up.