The ride should never end

The ride should never end.

Keep it simple, keep it s/fur

yeah.
i guess i learned the attraction through associative learning from wanking to pictures in thread related?

i did after all gain a fur fetish from wanking to transformation fetish stuff (originally zombies and giants), and soon it trans-furred (pun intended) into pure fur.

Health has been terrible lately. Constantly coughing up mucus, always tired, near constant headaches that flare into migraines when work is going like hell. I should probably go see a medical professional, but at this point, I honestly think it'd be more trouble than its worth

I don't know man, that all sounds pretty serious to me. I think you should see someone about all that. You gotta take care of yourself too.

I'm a stupid stubborn fuck who doesn't go to the doctor unless I'm pretty much one step from deaths door.

Same.

I understand man but to me it sounds like you're there

Tigress?

Fuck yeah boi Here's a commission I got from spearfrost

can I get more like these but with close up on the pussy/butthole? or doing anal or dripping

help me cum

As long as I can get out of bed, I consider myself healthy enough to make it to work

Just be careful, we want the best for you.

I know and I appreciate that

This image is really blowing my mind.

Is there a camel toe impression even though the panties are riding beneath her ass?

Bro there is

moar shaolin tigah

I see two sets of balls in this pic.

Huh. My bad.it was in my sfur folder.

It happens.

How is everyone tonight?

Say no more fam

Doing alright.

Think I'm gonna take off for the night.

See you guys sometime tomorrow, probably.

See ya Fluffy.

That's good.