Can any gun bro tell me if a Hornady 357 red tipped bullet could penetrate a human skull at point blank range...

Can any gun bro tell me if a Hornady 357 red tipped bullet could penetrate a human skull at point blank range? Asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNamJRsbRQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try asking in

357? Of course mate

shoot yourself in the head to find out. let us know if it works.

Yes of course it could you faggot. What a stupid question.

there's only one way to find out, put it up to your own head and pull the trigger. report back.

Well, a .22LR will pierce a cows skull at 0 percent deflection, just make sure the barrel is perpendicular to the skull's surface.

Good luck with your endeavors.

>does the thing designed to penetrate the human body penetrate the human body?

a fucking .22 will penetrate a human skull at point blank range.......

Yes, 357 will penetrate your skull, twice.

Bounce right off and hit your fish tank or window. Would suggest a long barrel rifle (at least 72 inches)

Are there any guns in existance that DONT pierce human skulls?

Thank you all for answering, feel a lot better knowing i have a way out now :)

Suicide is selfish as fuck OP. Don't do that to yourself. You're most likely a privileged white kid who thinks he has depression because you're not passing some classes. Grow up, get a job, and become a mindless drone in the workforce like the rest of us.

amen sister

Of course you fucking faggot. See you on the other side. Actually wait I would prefer that you didn't kill yourself with a gun. You'd only be giving the faggot liberal left another statistic for their anti gun bullshit

>implying anyone but my own consciousness is real.

Whoa guys, it's Neo from the Matrix.

this

OK, Dr. Who.

This

Oh, wow, so deep, you made it through Intro To Philosophy

whoa

Haaaamburger

OK, Neo.

My name is he'll boy and you enters the pain train

The real question is can you hit anything vital enough to put you down immediately, or are you going to lobotomize yourself/give yourself predator face?

>.357 "red tipped" bullet...
You mean lever-revolution? The name of whichever one you're talking about is on the side of the box. Lever-Revolution will work in a revolver, but it was designed for lever-action rifles. It comes in multiple calibers.

You must be a spelunking

2.7mm

No buddy you're gonna need 8 hand grenades tied together for something like that. Don't believe the news, guns can't actually kill

youtube.com/watch?v=bNamJRsbRQE

The fuck? At point blank range, .22wmr will penetrate a human skull. Even .22lr would manage it better than half the time. .357 will penetrate one side, exit the other, puncture the dry wall behind you, and embed itself in the external brick, of it's just stucco on frame, it might leave your house entirely and still have enough energy to kill your neighbor's cat.

or you can end up as a vegetable,

Kek

NO, no it won't.

You need a better gun to penetrate the majesty of the human skull.

This is what I'm afraid of

.22lr and .25acp are capable, but won't do it reliably. I've read multiple cases of bullets deflecting and embedding under the scalp. Something like .22 short might not manage it even at point blank. The old .22 short round in black powder fired from a little derringer or pocket revolver was so slow and anemic, it wasn't a deadly projectile so much as a strongly worded request.

Don't put the gun to your temple. That's all higher brain responsible for thought and memory. It could kill you, but with the miracle of modern medicine, it's not a guarantee. You want to destroy the brain stem; it's the most vital part of your brain, and its destruction means instant death. Place the end of the barrel under your head where chin meets neck, and angle it at 45 degrees. DO NOT put it right under your chin and angle straight up. Alternatively, place the barrel in your mouth aiming for the back of your throat.

>.357
>Can it penetrate a human skull
>2017 and not trying it before ya ask Sup Forums

I believe Bud Dwyer used a .357.

You need at least a 359 to penetrate the human skull

They will but you have to line them up good and then drive them in with a hammer that weighs at least 5lbs.