I'm at that grey area where the beaners think I'm white and white people think I'm white...

I'm at that grey area where the beaners think I'm white and white people think I'm white. do I get a white privilege pass?

Same!

It doesn't exist. Also, Mexicans ARE white. (Unless they are obviously black with dark skin and nappy hair) look it up

i have green eyes, reddish hair, is that rare in Mexico? I'm going to be taking a trip there next month.

well I mean there's indiginas.

Your race has nothing to do with your nationality.

i know the pain Sup Forumsrother

You look white and you can call yourself hispanic. Best of both worlds.

Your hispanic friends will be annoyed though.

>Mexicans are white
Wrong. Mexicans are Mexicans, you stupid fucking idiot. And they'll be paying for the Wall

Still don't get to check off "white, not hispanic" on gov forms.

I mean, sounds like you're white.

10% of mexicans are barely white, the other 90% are brown ugly indians

Native American men created the sterotype of tall, dark, and handsome. We cuckolded every American man. John Recdcorn isn't just a cartoon. Native men are the original cucklors of white women.

Better spellers, too.

Are your arms hairy? Your ancestors are European, so. you are white..

Are you hairless? your ancestors were indigenous indians who mostly got conquered by the above white people.

If you pass for both in both camps, don't bitch, use it your advantage.. Fuck as many white women as you can.

ando pedo,so fuck yyou...

That's not true. The modern Mexican is mostly Spanish European.

I'm VERY white, like every European nationality but irish, greec, Spanish and Cyprus. My arms are not hairy at all, my chest and back are though.

Yeah, I mean, we (latin americans) are white because of spanish blood, so, yeah, almos everyone has black/dark brown hair.

Privilege? You get to be an "invisible minority". That means society treats you like you're white but you get to keep that race card in your back pocket. You get the best of both worlds!

Then you probably have European dna

Just don't try charging more than $746 per week on your white privilege pass. They'll revoke it if you can't handle the limits.

By the way, I'm blonde blue eyed fucking white and I still haven't got my white privilege pass yet, even after decades of waiting. What the fuck.

>white mexican
pick one

I'll pick "white mexican" then, isn't like you gave me another option. thx.

Checked.
Your parents probably forgot to fill out the form. Are they poor or on drugs? If so, they may have gotten distracted and forgotten to submit the application.

they all have european dna dickhead, their ancestors were half-breed rape babies made by europeans just some are currently more european than others.