How in the FUCK are you supposed to beat this guy...

How in the FUCK are you supposed to beat this guy? I'm playing this for the third time now and I can't ever get past the first guy fuck this game

Other urls found in this thread:

deleteip.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stick and move, faggot.

Bite huis ear off nigga!

is this bait right

Not bait, I can't beat glass joe

ask Sup Forums or /vr/, dude

try pressing the buttons next match.

Shit just wait until you get to this motherfucker

I still know the code to Tyson better than my own phone

Ok guys I finally got the feel of this game just beat piston honda

say if you dodge right, you press left and you move back instantly to throw a punch, it's all about finger speed. You are going to get 1 hit by mike every single time lmao

Don flamenco was a pussy

I'm about to start over and stream on my twitch account is anyone interested in watching?

if you want to beat piston Honda INSTANTLY, hit him left right left right left right left right in the stomach until he falls and he will not get back up. On the second remach with him, when he does his special piston Honda move, dodge it and punch him in the stomach, he will fall instantly and won't get back up.

Does that really work? Just alternate punches to the stomach as soon as the match starts?

I always hated fighting Soda Popinski

Fuck any tips for great tiger I'm really having trouble with him, I wanna start streaming but id just look like a jackass when I got to him

Try Konami code.

FUCK GREAT TIGER

you have to dodge his piston Honda special attack where he punches straight, then just alternate punches to the stomach and he won't get up when he drops.

yes, when his turban flashes he is going to throw a punch, also when he does his special attack, simply press down and you will block his tiger punches, rendering him useless, when you block all of them he twitches his beard and you uppercut him to knock him out instantly. That's how you beat the indian tiger

I beat great tiger by a miracle on the second try, you seem to know your shit I'm about to fight bald bull what's he like

Always love the fag when you get him for the second time. Sandman was cool as fuck. Tyson was the bad ass. Beat the game more than once back in the day. Loved that game.

when he disappears and does his reappearing spin punch, press down to block each punch, then hit him in the stomach when he goes dizzy. Also, dodge his punches until you see his jewel blink, then hit him in the face for a star.

>on a non-konami game

not the same user but if i remember correctly, when bald bull sets up for his charge, you want to press dodge on his third hop.

just dodge his advances and punch when he is open. When he Bull Charges you, hit him in the stomach on the 3rd jump he makes.

>implying

I figured that out but the problem i have is you still take damage when you block his magic punches, I went down 3 times because of them (all in separate rounds) but still that's bullshit a block should be a block, also thanks everyone for the live walkthrough

Dude. I'm flashing back so hard right now. I slept 2-3 hours a night because of this game. And if you can't beat Glass Joe, you're either a shit troll or a shit gamer.

Someone's gonna Nippon Ichi that asshole later on.

When he does his special attack, the bull rush, dodge it and punch him in the stomach, he will get knocked out instantly and won't get back up, this does not work on the remach, if you try it he will instantly throw another uppercut and knocked you out, don't try it on the remach.

Hey man I'm playing the game for literally the third time in my entire life and I've made it to bald bull

True story

l'm the user giving the tips, l playing this everyday for years and knocked out mike Tyson in the second round by KO, it was a miracle and never happened before in human history, supposedly it is impossible but l did it and will always be proud kms

I gotta finish my MAME cabinet so I can get this shit going again. I need stuff like this in my life again.

Oooook that did not go well, bald bull killed me in the first round, couldn't get the timing down holy shit he's fast

It takes impeccable timing, remember to dodge back into position after the first dodge and hit him in the stomach for instant KO, the rematch is going to fucking kill you if you're having trouble now

I always had trouble on bald bull

My mistake, you don't dodge it, you just right jab his stomach as he hops in, it takes timing but he won't get back up

Goddammit I have to fight great tiger again, every other fight I got an immediate rematch, keep in mind I'm only playing this for the 3rd time so great tiger is still a massive challenge for me let alone bald bull, this game is really fun I just need to get the patterns down it's pretty much a puzzle game

when the guy in the crowd with the beard ducks his head, that is the que to right jab the bald bull in the stomach

If you play the whole game to the end and beat mike Tyson, you have the hand eye reaction speed of a greater human being.

Like these guys?

can they even see? Looks like they got and allergic reaction and smashed their faces against the wall a hundred times

Can I get the quick rundown on these guys?

You faggot

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Keep blocking and then when he is open punch and block when hes about to attack

aren't they just 2 hollyweird faggots that got too much plastic surgery and look like retards now although think they are beautiful because of deep psychological problems?

They are brilliant French scientists that are literally going to save this world from the Trump

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data and your government can now see all your browsing history simply by requesting your isp to hand it over. This is the only way to stop them deleteip.com

That link made my penis grow by 5 inches, l hope the government can see what l'm doing maybe they'll learn something the puppet bitches of bankers and freemasons

Yeah, they're ugly as fuck. Not sure what Sup Forums's obsession with them is, either. The autistic "fact" list is cringe-worthy as fuck too. But what are you gonna do? Sometimes you just have to accept that creatures like this exist, and that they have worshippers.

The internet is weird

I'm calling it quits I can't beat bald bull

cant believe this thread has over 50 posts and no King Fuckin Hippo

He's easy as shit, just punch him in his fat mouth

bump

-Rothschilds inbreed to look like Bogdanoffs
-Are obviously aliens
-Possessed by dead hillbillies
-Control France's entire Botox supply
-Own zero mirrors
-Direct descendants of 1980's movie makeup artists
-Will bankroll the first cities underneath peat bogs (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth and all the extra chromosomes
-First designer babies will look nothing like them. Any that are will be tossed off a cliff 300-style
-both brothers said to have 100+ IQ combined, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tennessee trailer parks & the currenty White House administration
-Ancient Mayans predicted the world would end in 2012. They were wrong, despite the shitty movie we made
-They own semen labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdanoff semen inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with each other, forwarding dick pics 20-30 times per day. Who do you think set up the meeting between chocolate and peanut butter (First meeting between the two flavors in over 1000 years) and arranged the Reese's CEO's first trip to Wonka's factory in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff chocolate waterfall in Will Smith land?
-They learned to French on each other in under a week
-National Geographic entrust their strawberry preserves with the twins. There’s no jam in Ft. Smuckers, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins' meme is about 7 decades past being old, something space-time reference point of the base, bout the base no treble
-In reality, they are fuck-ugly beings existing because lots of plastic surgery goes a long way when you're old as fuck. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. Nor do we care.

Dodge his punch, then counter punch!