OP here - nudes dumb part 2

OP here - nudes dumb part 2

yesterday I began dumping all the nudes I have gotten over the years because I'm getting rid of them

this is the last pic uploaded from yesterday

do you guys want me to continue?

just like yesterday feel free to add nudes you've gotten to the thread but only if they've never been seen by anyone before

ill also answer questions about getting nudes just like yesterday

OP 2

OP 3

OP 4

OP here - is anyone interested?

Got any that will send nudes to an user?

If so, what's their Snapchat ids?

OP 5

OP here - I know a couple but you gotta talk them up a little first, one sends nudes if you follow her on Instagram lol

Post the easy chicks then, please

Also well done OP

OP 6

melaniejoyg on snap, say you saw her on Insta and she looked hot. idk if she's busy right now tho. ask her if she wants to have fun

OP 7

OP 8

What's her instagram, just in case?
Will add and report back

Any others?

OP here - same as her snap, its her twitter too she posts some half nudes on there

OP 9

OP here - sophiesoccer21 is hot as fuck but you gotta charm her first or else you'll just get blocked

OP 10

OP here - is anyone here interested

keep going OP

OP 11

Who are these or is this girl op?

OP here - these are girls I've gotten nudes from, theyre 18/19 yo

OP 12

Hope these tits are 18 or younger op

OP here - she's 18

OP 13

Any asshole shots

OP here - no I never asked for any I don't think its that sexy

OP 14

So op why are you getting rid of these pics? What's your favorite pic of this 18 yo girl and how wss she in bed

Tips and tricks to get nudes, and how do you keep a convo going?

I have a gf now and having nudes of other girls is setting myself up for failure

OP here - you gotta talk your way into it, just asking for nudes right off the bat almost never works unless you do it with the girl lots, sometimes I start talking to a girl in the morning so the convos been going all day then work into nudes at night so the chicks think you care aha

Very noble...i have a gf myself but I have other girls nudes... thought it was definitely a risk

Pic related of one of the nude

OP here - its a good idea to get rid of them too cuz lots of these chicks wanna bang so if I'm getting horny to their pics I might hit them up lol

stare more oc nudes

OP 15

Oc for oc went to college with her

OP 16 oc4oc my man

Yo Op, do you have nudes of Melanie? I'd love to see them

Have any stuff pussy or spread pussy of these girls?

OP here - this is her

OP 17

Let's see how's this

More stuffed

OP 18

OP here - ill look but I don't think so

OP 19