How do I meet girls as a NEET?

How do I meet girls as a NEET?

You can't

>as a NEET
Not possible.

just like this

lol good luck

rape

The same way everyone has to meet them - just pretend to be someone that's much better than you and then slowly introduce your flaws to the relationship over time.

What kind of gun is that?

Isn't the whole reason for leaving NEET-ness behind, to get out and meet people, get laid possibly? If not, then I liked it better locked in my bedroom.

Change your lifestyle, get a job, drink at bars with your weird anime pillow, attend raves and bring drugs, stand outside high school and have a nice haircut, attend AA meetings, play pick up sports, move out of ya parents house and literally just invite a girl over. Go to a concert. Go to a farmers market.

Just get a little drunk before any of those and you'll do OK.

You don't. Neets don't get women. Only men who are active in the world deserve and are considered for pussy it's an unwritten law that transcends all ideologies and borders.

Shotgun fucking tard

is this how the normies live ?

>gets a little drunk before going in public
>can't stop real life bane posting

It's gigantic.

animu. 2d4lyfe

>How do I meet girls as a NEET?
are you a city boy or a rural fag?

a semi-auto shotgun, not one of those gay pump shitguns that small dick southerners use cause they saw it on terminator and all those bang bang movies.

M104?

Other than finding a retarded or terminally childish girl, I don't think so. You live with your parents or are on welfare. You cannot provide for a woman. Thus, you are looking for someone as pathetic as yourself. A man who cannot provide is doomed to being single or some form of pathetic friendship with a defective female tard.

t. woman

/thread

Jesus Christ, the stupid bitch left the truck door open, probably draining the battery down to nothing, the dog is just roaming around pissing all over the tires, shes shooting a bunch of cheap low brass shotgun shells while keeping her dumb cunt finger on the trigger while posing for a pic, wearing a cheap ass K-Mart blue light special skirt and slut top. Her fucking flip flops and toes have absolutely no mud on them even though it is a muddy road right behind her whore as, while she poses for the next guy she will cuck or cheat on thinking a bunch of fucktard pine trees are a forest. Fuck this bitch.

Was a neet till 26. Kicked out no friends. Went to a show, got mdma hookup. Met girl, continued 1 night stands from show broads. Become alcoholic, get drunk, be charmingly drunk. Get more broads. Be broke af but independent. Work for the government now.

Take drugs from ranndys and be a low class loser like me

> a retarded or terminally childish girl
just my type

Tinder and lie about who you are. No one will be the wiser say what ever gets you laid. Go over to /fit/ and put on muscle