Still talking to this mom!

Still talking to this mom!

She's starting to ask flirtatious questions. How far should I take it?

All the way!

Any nudes? How did you meet her? What's the story behind all this? Most importantly nudes

Her daughter and I are in high school FFA together and their stall is right next to mine at the barn. I have been being nice/flirting with her this school year. We been gradually talking more and today she gave me her number. We have been texting for a while and I've been playing it cool but she's getting more flirty with me now. I'm nervous cause the fact she's a mom.

How is she being flirty? Are you just reading into this the wrong way? Post the texts if you can

pic of daughter?

Just making little jokes that can be taken in a sexual way. Sending me random pics, not nudes. She just asked what I would do if I could see her for 30 seconds with no one else around. Idk.

I don't have any of her

How old are you? It's only thing if you are 17-18 but if you're like 14-15 it's kind of weird. In addition what do you mean by random pictures? Like of her or pictures that are meant to be funny?

*It's one thing if

Also what time zone are you in because it's 3AM on the east coast so it's pretty late for her to just be randomly talking to some kid unless she wants something more

Just tell her "I think we both know what I'd do" and add a winking emoji

Is she married?

I'm in central it's 2am. And pics of her with her dog asking aren't we cute. And I'm 16.

I think so but I never see him around

This guy snorts dried nigger cum off a hairy sweaty Jews anus

First off don't post anymore that show her face unless you block the face especially on this website. 2nd how long have you known this lady? 3rd is she married? 4th how close are you to her daughter? 5th she is either a lonely lady that just wants to talk or she wants the D

You telling me that the dubs are a lie?

Oh cmon young dude...she's in bed...ask what she is wearing cuz it's really hot where you at...push it but not too hard...

Bumping thread with puss

Met her in September so a few months. I thinks she's married but I have never seen her husband around. I only know her daughter as a classmate and am not really friends with her. And idk what she's wanting.

Is she still messaging you? If you were a little older I'd say she wants the D, but at 16 idk, unless you look more mature. Is she a weird person or does she come off as normal? Honestly any woman that's texting you at 2am that you aren't related to more then likely wants the D

this.she should know what teenage boys want more than anything.

I'm tall and look older I guess. She knows I'm 16 cause I told her before. She is cool, but some of her jokes are a little out there. Idk. She seems great and I and just nervous because I would to some bad things to her!

To be 16 again....What a simpler age

Just as a totally random tid bit of curiosity what is the age of consent in your state, or what state are you in?

>I'm 16
mods, just kidding I don't remember what age you're suppose to be

Most states have an age of consent of 16 so I suppose it's legal. So if that's what you want pursue

Is the daughter hot? Try for a 3 way.

It kind of reminds me of the time I had my ass not so non chalantly grabbed by an older female co-worker in front of my buddy. Was totally random and unexpected and I had no idea what to say because as much as it was meant to be casual it wasn't. Really wish I pursued it looking back. Especially since she wasn't bad looking at all and I was fairly fit back then

what is this chubby chaser business....

Fat chicks need loving too

I think op abandoned thread

Oh shit you're still talking to her user? If she's being obviously flirtatious I'd say flirt back and play her game. So far, the impression is that she'd definitely let you have some fun with her. Keep us updated OP.

Played the it's late I hope I'm not keeping you up card. She said not at all and she enjoys relaxing with me. Pic sent with response.

Yeah she wants to fuck your brains out op, wish we could all be so lucky to have it come to us like that. Pursue the fuck out of that and fuck her silly

Id ask her if that's the only thing that's wet?

Oh? Very nice! She definitely wanted you to know she's laying naked in a bath otherwise she wouldn't send a pic like that for no reason. You definitely can get tit pics TONIGHT if you keep up being at least a little flirty with her while she's still bathing. It's just me, so take it with a grain of salt but say something like "Bet that bath must be so relaxing" or idk just some shit to get the conversation closer to talking about being naked etc etc

This guy is right. Make sure to share those tits with us as well

Also on this note; I don't know just how flirty she's being with you OP but if it's extremely obvious I'd say be bold and make the first real move and be like "Damn I wish I could slide into that tub with you". Granted that's direct as fuck but if she was into you and wanted you it actually wouldn't be a problem. Thing is I have no idea just how flirty she's being with you so I'd almost advise against it. You see my point though, keep feeling her out and playing it cool. You got this.

Told her a woman like her deserves to have those feet massaged as she relaxes in the tub. She said where were you a few minutes ago before I got out. Lol. This is awesome!

I agree just go in balls deep with your response because it's not like she could say anything to anyone about it if she doesn't like your answer. She'd end up getting more questions then you ever would if she did. So I agree with this guy just be bold and say something like he stated

>Let me know the next time you're in the tub and I'll make sure I help you relax then
Say something like that.

Exactly. Sometimes women want us to make that ballsy move and like us to chase them. Even if OP doesn't get anything tonight, this flirting is probably making her feel like she's in her 20's again and that's gonna go a long way with him. If not now, he's gonna get lucky later at some point.

OP I don't know how much longer I'll be around but in case I'm gone by the time I come back I just want to say good luck with this milf and I hope at some point you get something from her. If you choose to share your adventures here on Sup Forums again I can only hope I'm around when you do. Good luck and god speed OP.

If a bitch fucking you because of your car then she deserve that shit.

op we need an update

Bump, hopefully op will give us one final update before leaving

When I was about 18 I hooked up with a friends mom, it's not all that uncommon and they love the attention of younger guys. Dude you have to be confident and go for it. Just tell her she's beautiful and that you want this experience. It'll work out for you.