This isn't b8, I'm just curious...

This isn't b8, I'm just curious. If me and my biological sister recently met up for the first time ever and we ended up falling in love and fucking a few times, does that make us degenerates? Its not like we grew up together.

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/why-cant-i-consent-to-sex-with-my-brother-on-genetic-sexual-attraction
fullmarriageequality.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Seems doable man, Just keep it to yourself. Dont have kids. And post the odd greentext on Sup Forums.

No I mean we already have kek. I want to know how degenerate it is. It sucks not being able to talk to anyone about it.

Na keep plowing it. It's fine if it's safe I plow mine every day.

It makes you a victim of circumstance, that's about it.

Personally i think theres nothing wrong with it, if you never grew up with her its not awkward either. Its just like banging anyone else, except they look a bit like you, and who wouldnt want to fuck themselves? amirite?

Rap it

Post your sister Op

That's the way that we were thinking about it. I guess yeah it is incest but for me and her its like hooking up with a complete stranger that share all the same interests somehow.

No don't need dox or her pictures saved

So I'm in the same boat kinda. I've known my sister but one night her pants just slid off it was like a sewage plant it even smoked a bit but I went for it. Is that okay or can I have special babbys.

Greentext?

faggot kys now your a degenerate

What if we were to try and date? We talk about it quite a bit

I usually lurk I'm not good at greentext plus I'm at work rn

I'll tear that ass up honey

We're not from the south either surprisingly. We're both from up north.

OP here, i now realize incest isnt wincest. Im going to kill my fucking self becuase im disgusted of my actions

Do it dude. Just keep the fact that you are brother and sister between eachother. If everyone knows, fuck them off and move away. I think its pretty fucking cool tbh dude

It's actually very common what you're going through with your estranged sister OP.

Fathers fuck their daughters, mothers fuck their sons, sister and brothers etc. You aren't feeling "love" in the way you think that you are, it's actually an extremely strong fraternal bond that youre both feeling and experiencing for the first time.

Dr. Phil and Oprah had people on going through this too. Interesting shit.

dejala piola

Thanks for the advice man

dejala piolaaaaaaaa

Do it scrub I'm from the south I plow cousin's. Sisters ever now and then. Be a man use a butter knife.

stfu fag

Yeah I've heard of it before. GSA?

It's kind of like oedipus. He didn't realize Jocasta was his mother until it was too late.

If that's the case does that mean it'll go away? I don't want it to.

no stfu I knew it was my sister and i loved every fuccking second of it

I will bend you over and spank that ass'

its fine, and not uncommon. greentext that shit, and post some non-face wincest photos.

>GSA
Yeah, that's it.

I've heard of people "snapping out of it" and not being able to live with the guilt and shame and so they kill themselves.

It makes sense that people would mistake their feelings for sexual desire etc. in these cases, but the little voice in your head should tell you to stop..at least that's my thought anyways....

Stfu let op plow that sister

I don't think ill ever get to that point I just hope it doesn't go away.

I walked in on my older sister wanking when I was 13 and she was 15. When she got done she asked my why I was watching in a pissed manner and I said I didn't want to kill her mood. She let me play with myself and put my dick in her mouth and pussy for.being so considerate.

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/why-cant-i-consent-to-sex-with-my-brother-on-genetic-sexual-attraction

fullmarriageequality.tumblr.com/

Green text or fuck off, degenerate

A bit hostile my dude. I'm not saying that what you're doing is wrong, you just didnt specify if you found out she was your sister before or after the hot steamy sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

quit being a fag and post some pics

No kids, don't tell anyone you know and post pics here! Soldier on

You might not, but your sister might.

Have you ever had a sexual or romantic relationship with any other females before that weren't related to you before your sister?

I'm OP, that wasn't me kek

Uh... no. I haven't. I technically lost my virginity to her. She has plenty of times though, but she still feels the same about me.

Gr8b8m8

Holy shit. That explains why your feelings are so strong. She was both your first sexual partner and an estranged blood relative. Your brains all over the fucking place right now.

Who raised you? How was your relationship with your biological parents? And hers?

The only thing degenerate about it is that you're the one doing it. If it were anyone else it wouldn't be that bad. It's you, man.

I need to get back to work but if this thread 404s and if anyone wants to chat about it more about it my telegram is @skulls