Why don't you own and carry a nice pocket knife for EDC Sup Forums? Poorfag? Eurocuck?

Why don't you own and carry a nice pocket knife for EDC Sup Forums? Poorfag? Eurocuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T4DNRn-sK-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 Euro weapons raids that turn up 1.5" pocket knives and board with a nail in it

bought two of these one for my dad and later myself
Nicknamed it "Dads Knife"

> euro cuck

Here's ma and my every day carry

Cant forget that bicycle tire

Just picked one of these up the other day.

If you can't have a knife in EU I guess something has really changed.

Unless you plan on going in the woods, getting in a fights, or possibly needing one for an emergency there's no real reason to carry one though.

This is my every day carry. Please ignore the girl on left

Not a super nice knife but I usually carry a Paramilitary 2, or the HoB S35VN Kershaw Link. Sometimes a zome delica 4 but not too often

>getting in a fights,
Samefagging this hard

I always liked the grip and minigrip in od green

Noice. I went with the pink one.

Been EDCing one of these for a few years now

I carry this

I do, Gerber Tanto Paraframe.

Nice. I like that sheepsfoot blade. I'll have to pick up one of those next.

Aye, same here. I also carry an od green zippo.

Nigga what is your obsession with knives?

IT'S PIKACHU

This black kid stole mine

So thats how they do it.

if you spent more than $150 on a knife, you got played
quick heads up, ive had like 2 of those and had the lock springs break on me on both of them, then i tried to trade it in for a third one, and it was full of dirt, you couldnt even open it. bullshit
heads up on that, i had the omega springs break on my mini OD. inconvenient as shit
heads up, had the inner spring release break, and had to use the thumb stud. still usable, but it was still bullshit.
ive got a knife from them, mine was a german shepherd model. cutest knife ive ever had

because my poorfag chinese spyderco works better, has better steel and blade profile, and when someone inevitably steals it or it gets damaged, I'm out $30.

>Tfw eurobull
I carry either one for EDC

Carried one for 7 years and had the exact same thing happen

Kershaw will give you replacement springs for free at least

I carry my Leatherman skeletool CX everyday. it's a good balance between knife and tool. I can flick it open like it's assisted and the 154cm steel stays sharp. love it.

kershaws have cheap springs man. dont get one that doesnt have a thumbstud.

still have the leek, its just in my toolbox now

how do you break so many knives. Like shit nigga you must just have the worst fucking luck or you're a goddamn retard. Even the retard I'm almost ruling out because I was a goddamn retard as a kid/teen and abused half those knives daily, and never had one break. Like goddamn you broke a buck 110? How?

forgot to say, it broke in like less than a month

does gerber make good knives? I wanted to get the paraframe but gerber gets shit-talked a lot on /out/

Damn that's fast even for the cheap Kershaws.

shit manufacturing. i abused knives as a kid and those lasted longer. you cant fuck up a lock spring by abusing it, you just open it up one day and it springs out. i didnt even get to sharpen either one of them, they still had the factory edge, with NO abuse whatsoever on them

as for the OD minigrip. i dropped it. once. oopsy daisy, i have to mail a box now. great.

They are okay for the price.
Picked one of these up for about 15 bucks at a trade show and carried it around for a few years.

I carry a Small Sebenza 21 with Bog Oak inlays along with a ZT0460.

In my experience Gerber is fine.

as for the luck. trust me man. its luck. i finally splurged on a nice ass knife, a little northwoods barlow, and what do i fucking get? a blade that has the point sticking out of the knife, to the point where it catches on my jeans, and a blade that hits the bottom of the knife, causing dents in the edge. how the fuck does that even happen?

spent $120 on a knife, and now its fucking useless. holy heckers play me some checkers did i get a good deal on that

They used to be god tier. Nowadays they're on par with all the other generic companies, basically shit.

I think you pissed off some ancient god of blacksmithing or knives or something because just damn dude. I've had a knife from a reputable company fail once in a freak accident, yeah stuff happens. But that's it.

who /benchmade/ here?

Nice feet

ZT0460 with bronze carbon fiber slab and stonewashed titanium frame lock side.

i don't have a kniff but i got one of these

I don't wanna stab people.
Since i'm not trained in knife fighting---> I don't wanna get stabbed with my own knife.

I have one or two laying around from my teens, though.

/badluck/ user here. i have a 710 and a 550-1 i carry all the time. great knives. i think the pivot screw for the 550-1 is starting to give me trouble though, it keeps wanting to loosen up all the time, i have to screw it back every couple days or so if im carrying it every day

other than that, the steels great and i love the design

>ZT

whats your experience with them??? i was looking up how good some of their models are, i was planning on getting one. what have you heard about them?

Spyderco paramilitary 2 in s35vn steel

Plebs

what is it? are you calling us plebs because you have more spending money or is it actually good? how good are we talking?

>not stashing one of these
you guys don't know how to keep it real hood

used to here same. lost it recently while drunk. someone it lucky. fuck me.

Like some of them, don't like a lot of them. That one posted is pretty damn nice, but something about the brand rubs me the wrong way. Own dozens of knives and none from them

Very nice. Want that same one but fuck me at the $200 price on Ebay. Wish I picked one up a few months back for $150.

I should know what that is. It's a midtech though, right?

Hinderer XM-18. Greatest folding knife ever made.

Microtech OTF master race reporting in

Shit man thats chince, it's a pretty expensive knife

judging by that sentence, i'd say you're still drunk, user.

the framelock handles with g-10 on only one side bugs me too. im hesitant just because its a $200 kershaw. maybe im not seeing something

is there something about G-10 on side that im missing? i dont get it really

Sprint runs and exclusives man, people go nuts.

Next I would like a delica 4 in super blue steel I believe. Shits made in Japan and its laminated, it makes a nice patina

Yea I carry pic related, but mainly because I use it in work

not still drunk, drunk again. but yes, drunk.

I don't know if customs or whatever it is will detain my package if I try to buy one. Canada sucks

This one is sexy.

Fam you can order from Canadian sites that don't go through customs they have everything. Camouflage.ca, houseofknives.ca, etc. There's one more in Saskatchewan and an actual knife store near toronto called s&r

this is the knife that made me hate both frame locks and flippers. sure is pretty though

I also carry this small sebby.

What's with the sebenza hype?

Not sure what's more disgusting, that Sebenza or Invicta.

kek, this

Sebenza OP here.
My very first seb was a Small 21 plain Jane insingo, sold that then got this bog oak inlayed one. Tbh they're just awesome. Take it apart, put it back, rinse and repeat as much as you want and dead center all the time. Always have that smooth "buttery" action and "bank vault" feel as every seb owners say lol. Just a good ol' classic knife done right. Reeve has been making these since the 1980s if I remember correctly and have only gone through iterations, not major overhauls. So I believe they must be doing something right. But you know, it's all preference. Some people might want a Strider or a Hinderer but for me I choose a Seb.

Should've bought a Seiko instead eh?

CRK can't into heat treat and run their S35VN too soft.

Why is that? I think its one of the most unusual and aesthetically pleasing knives ever made. Not the most useful or practical, and the pocket clip sucks, but there is something about it. Quality, finish and the flipping action is so nice.

I never leave without my Big Brother

tfw Yuro, but you can carry swords here legally, as long as it's not a hidden blade you can carry all type of knives/swords

Agreed, I've noticed that about the s35vn that they out into their knives. All their reasoning is it's easier for people to sharpen and will take less time. Although having something like M390 would be pretty damn sick lol. I guess you either love it or you don't

youtu.be/T4DNRn-sK-c

Because I have some in the cutlery drawer in my kitchen and every restaurant I visit provides them.

Oh cool, thanks for the links. I've wanted a curved butterfly knife but I think I can only grab trainers

btw want to buy paragon warlock, because this is kinda big, but cannot find one anywhere

Kek, what a terrible knife.

I'm gonna save this and spread it over /k/ at any given chance.