Hotel calls police after mistaking father for pedophile

Hotel calls police after mistaking father for pedophile

>A dad staying in a Travelodge with his teenage daughter was stunned when staff called cops to say he was a pedophile.

>Widower Craig Darwell, 46, was treating Millie, 13, to a trip to Thorpe Park, a theme park in England.

>They checked into the hotel near the theme park in Chertsey, Surrey, about 25 miles west of London.

>But when Craig returned to reception after moving his car, a manager asked him to prove he was Millie’s dad.

>“It was bizarre and really offensive. Then he told me that he’d already called police so I had to wait for them to arrive.

>“Luckily it took them about two seconds to realize he had got the wrong end of the stick, but it ruined the weekend for me.”

>Craig’s wife, Sarah, died from leukemia when Millie was 4.

Sauce:
nypost.com/2017/04/05/hotel-calls-police-after-mistaking-father-for-pedophile/

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2014/08/39783/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good hotels should monitor all people for illegal behavior

>a manager asked him to prove he was Millie’s dad.

why not just tell the guy to fuck off...

Reminds me of the story of the step dad with his step daughter at the park and all the sjw's call the cops and pepper spray him, but then he won a civil suit against them.

and remember, if he was a woman, no one would have batted an eyelid.

how awful! I don't know what I'd do if some nosey staffmember were to accuse me off fucking my underage hooker.

All this still does nothing to prove that the man wasn't a pedophile.

I mean, look at her. It would be crazy if he *wasn't* a pedophile!

Probably did. But the manager already called the cops before he even left the room.

Totally this.

If I was the bloke, I'd quietly thank the manager for his concern, then remind him that he gambled wrong this time, and this stay will be free, else I'm gonna ruin this hotel on social media.

I'm not jewish, just butthurt on the valid issue raised. Equality works both ways.

Pretty much. It's sad that a man can't be left alone with or even NEAR children without someone thinking he's a pedophile.

>ruin this hotel on social media

It's a Travelodge. It cannot be ruined any further.

she's a qt!

As a Townsville, Ausfalia resident, I can confirm my experience is identical.

nevermind. just looked her up on google image search and she's a fatty

a man with a young girl shouldn't be turned into an immediate red flag to fuck someone over, he should have just left and found another hotel and said he didn't need to stick around for shit.

That manager better have given them master suite rooms for that shit. What horrible customer service

Well yes. Obviously

Fucking cunt feminists have ruined this planet for men, can't even go anywhere with your kid because wah big nasty pedos

Absolute bullshit

Burn down the hotel with the manager in it.

He probably gave her a good hard fucking after that shitty day.

prejudice bastards

Let's be honest, though. You ever heard of a female pedo?

I LOE GOOD ENDINGS TO STORIES!

That's funny because I took my 14 year old sister in law out to dinner and a movie and rented a hotel room with not a peep from anyone. She was going to fly to Florida and the check in time was way too early to drive from our town to the airport that morning so we did it the night before. She wasn't acting at all sisterly either.

There are more female pedophiles serving time for molesting children in the u.s. criminal justice system than men.

so, yes, I've heard of female pedos.

It's not like America dude. In europe they basically don't really have rights.

Can't be true, man. Women can't even grow mustaches.

Let's be fair though. Men molest WAAAAAAY fucking more than women.

people dont treat men and women the same. get over it.

equality among the sexes is a falsehood

Sure. The glasses/mustache combo would be absolute fashion suicide for a woman. They wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

But would they touch a ten year old's pole?

>She wasn't acting at all sisterly either

Why did you feel the need to bring this up? How the fuck was she acting that you thought this was relevant? And why didn't you stop some blatant non sisterly behavior?

A similar thing happened to me when I took my 12yo girlfriend to a hotel to fuck, luckily the guy in reception believed me and we had a wonderful evening. :)

As well they should. Those sick fucks force their children to suck their nipples when they're only infants.

Every time a female teacher fucks and underage student.

They're fucking 16 year old boys. That's not a pedophile retard.

Yep. Secret is the little boys aren't taught to fear women and they are fine with milfs.

Then why do men get called that for doing the same thing?

>is 16

Doesn't mean it doesn't happen. They simply saw a man with a child and though 'pedophile' they just judged him on his gender.

and my points still valid. Deal with it.

And what do you fags say when they get called out?

HURR DURR NOT PEDO

You can't say that and then call a women a pedo for finding 16 year olds attractive.

Tell it to the judge, pedo.

>Doesn't mean it doesn't happen

Ok then yeah let's just stop anyone with a fucking kid then going by your logic. Don't be stupid.

>Did you just assume my gender?

I meant what I said. Look it up.

How do you call fucking underage people then,Abdul?

yes it's simple, fucking anybody of 16 years old should be called pedophilia regardless of gender

How about 13?
wnd.com/2014/08/39783/

This. Plus it's not like a single man couldn't fight off their pussy ass police force. They don't even carry guns or batons

I think you're missing my point. This man was simply with his daughter and because he was a man seen with someone underage they assumed he was a pedophile. Purely because he was a man. Do I think he should have been stopped? Fuck no. Unless an actual incident occurred rather than 'tsk he's got a penis and he's with a child!' sure but nothing happened.

Same thing for if a woman was being inappropriate with a child too.

Not as much as you think

>He was lucky to have his teacher bang him at such a young age. His friends must have been jealous

I actually know a few guys who had sex with their teachers. All of them, and I mean every single one of them never emotionally grew up.

Plus it's not hard to find these stories anymore they're a dime a dozen.
>School teacher has sexual relations (never called rape) with male students
Happens all the time.

pic is what I wish would happen to female offenders more often.

Proofs? This sounds not true

Let's call the police on every woman with an underaged male child in her care and on every male with an underage female in his care then and accuse them of being pedophiles and demand they show you proof that they aren't.

You fucking pathetic backwards motherfucker.

Well if they have a fucking kid, surely that rings alarm bells? A normal person would just refer to them as a kid.

My aunt can. But I don't think she's a pedo.

>implying a dead mom or the age of the kid at moms death matters
>implying dad with a 13 year old cute daughter is not a pedo, booking only one room.

People give me the eyes too. However I'm in my mid twenties and I have one girl that's 12 and two little ones that are 3 and 5 I spend a lot of time with the older one because she's mature.

Read this

Why did they assume he wasn't going to fuck her just because she's his daughter?

I still remember the case where a dad was changing his kid in the change bathroom and a woman essentially called him a pedophile because he was a man.

kek'd

>mid twenties
>12 year old daughter
Wut

Well technically he was.

so his defence for not being a pedophile was.. being a father?
fucking lol, sexual abuse is most often perpetrated by family members

This.

Whoever reported the man should get fired, you cannot have this kind of people in a business where serving families is the main part of the job.

You actually have to punish people for this, otherwise they live in their "men are pedophiles" bubble and spread this degenerate behavior, playing "a concerned citizen" until it becomes normal to harass men for existing.

-Mid Twenties
-12-year old daughter.

...So you had a girlfriend who was a pedophile Or you knocked a chick up when she was really, really young?

Would you let your 13y old daughter sleep alone in some creepy ass hotel room?

If a teen isn't screaming and crying at a hotel then someone shouldn't be suspicious. God damn conformists.

I guess it's moreso like an alibi. Like, he has a legitimate reason to be with his daughter, but not an unrelated 14 year old. He could be fucking either one, but in the former case he's got other reasons to be with her, while in the latter case he doesn't.

Cunt Feminists should be KILLED on sight.

kek my sides

16 is the age of consent

Yea so I can jiggle the door handle late at night and tap on the windows.

Maybe in Eurocuckland.

10/10 logic there, guess we need to call all women pedophiles too. I mean they get closer to underage genitals then any man could hope for.

In many states in the U.S. too. My state is 16, I'm 24 I fucked a 16 year old a few months ago. Shit was so cash.

Kek, that's fucking great.

They LITERALLY use babies as reverse dildos and tit massagers. That is FUCKED UP when you think about it.

tsk and they think men are the true monsters!

He's probably dating a cougar with a daughter from a previous relationshit

in many European countries the fact that age of consent is 14 or 16 does not legalize sex of older partners. it ables sex between partners of similar age. for example 16 and 18 but not 16 and 24. then it is exploitation from juristical point of view

...or someone his age and they adopted...

Since we're talking about parents, this is actually bullshit.

Statistically, women abuse their kids more often than men.
In case of outright murder, it's the mother around two-thirds of the time.

Kek... yeah I used to get this a lot.

Hell, my mate asked me to pick his 6yo kid up from school. Called ahead, described me, my car, and where I'd be parked.
Get there, male principal's holding her hand. Kid yells 'Uncle user' and tries to run to me and the prick doesn't let go. Should mention at this point she's autistic and this starts a meltdown.

I walk over there to give the principal what for and before I speak he's in my face about regulations and HIS school rules and how HE doesn't know me and unless I call the girl's mother (not father, mother) for permission he wasn't going to release her into my company because I could be a pedophile for all he knows. Really giving it to me in front of all the other pickups. Meanwhile, girl is in full meltdown at this point. Girl's mother wasn't available, so I called her father and explained the situation.

Cops showed up 10 minutes later, girl was released into my custody and after a 2 week investigation the principal was fired, disbarred and has a bunch of charges pending for common assault, sexual harassment, and unlawfully witholding custody of a minor.

Shit's getting ridiculous man

Generally speaking, they're the ones at home all the time and have to actually deal with their bullshit all day

I'm surprised more women don't kill those little shits.

Did a parent call ahead though?

You're not looking at the bigger picture, here.

>this could have been prevented twenty years ago

When civilization collapses and the UK finally succumbs to ultimate tyranny and Muslim overpopulation suffocating it, those still left with all their faculties will scratch their heads and ask, "how? How did it all come to this? We, the English, the proud descendants of the greatest empire on Earth, how did we become slaves?"

The answer is inevitably the same, for all. This man. Thomas Hamilton.

You, the British, let yourselves be duped by those in power, who manipulated you like helpless puppets, convincing you that it would be "best to give up your arms" in the wake of the Dunblane Massacre. You, the British, watched like docile cows as they removed your right to defend yourselves from them. Yet, you complain "why, why, why?". Your memory is short. Your chances of reversing your inevitable descent into slavery, even-shorter.

I don't despise you. I don't even laugh at you. I simply pity you. You brought this upon yourselves.

FUCK the English.

Men are the primary victims of pedophilia.

Good ending tho

Fucking damn, that shits crazy

People need to chill the fuck out more these days, everything and everyone is so uptight and quick to conclusions

its all shit

How can you make sure that he's not? Every adult man with a teen girl by his side(and moyjer is not with them) is potential offender, and I think it is susspicious enough to call the ''right'' number, just like people do when they see something ''not normal', because he could be anyone, a random guy be caring inocent child away, while you stand and stare.

Yeah well women have always been the primary victims of war.

Men are the primary victims of women.

>like people do when they see something "not normal"

Well shit hope they ring up any time they see a child alone with a woman. After all she could be anyone!

>That manager better have given them master suite rooms for that shit. What horrible customer service

Master suite in a travellodge hotel?

A room that doesn't lean to one side is considered an upgrade.