Faggots, how to get over a crush?

Faggots, how to get over a crush?

pic related, it's her

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/men-may-never-truly-get-over-a-relationship-break-up-says-study-10450413.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it a personality thing or..?

did you mean, it's him?

Sup Forums:1
OP: -1

stop being such a fucking faggot

Easy, with one simple pic

LMFAOOOOO

yeah, this should do the trick.

On a serious note OP, recognize that it's a feel that you ultimately have to train yourself out of. Use the associative method. Like wearing rubber bands on your weenie and every time you think of her just pull and release them until you feel pain instead of desire

this

Oh my... fuck you

Finally some advice, thank you for not being an asshole.

Unfortunately OP, there is no simple trick or solution to this. Just remember this:
You either end up hurting yourself more and more because of her, since you always remind yourself of her (even just a photo of her name can be enough) or you start to completely block her out of your life. That won't make you stop thinking about her from time to time, it will slowly ease the pain however. Love can be like a drug and once you don't get any satisfaction from it anymore, you go into withdrawal.
I know this hurts big time, but remember you are not alone in this, we've all been there. So if it helps, talk to some friends or relatives about it.
Good luck man!

>faggots, how to get over a crush?

well, we are faggots. and according to you, we intrinsically know how to get over a crush. so logically speaking the only way for you to get over your crush is to be a faggot. and since OP is always a faggot, congrats, you are now o ver your crush and are instead going to spend your evenings sucking glorious amounts of BBC.

Harsh but true. You have some wise words right there, sir. Thank you for this, I really needed it.

Fucking kek m9

You must stalk and plan the raep of this feminist.....oh yes...she is a feminist....you can see it in those beedy ass eyes....she dispises you for your cis-male body
You must possess this and kill it so noone sles can possess it....
Good Luck my Sup Forumsrotha

That's some damn fine typing, bro.

Made me kek. Have a (You)

This guy gets it

Blame for this goes to....
pic related
just tightened that up

If it's just a crush and judging by the picture i'm sure it wasn't, you get over it with time, if you were really in love, you won't
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/men-may-never-truly-get-over-a-relationship-break-up-says-study-10450413.html

Well done man! Loves me some SoCo!

Lift weights pretend you are working out to make her like you more, then after a while you will feel you are too good for her. If you already lift and look decent stop being a bitch

This actually works

suck your own dick

tell her u just found out u have aids

Kek, and then what? She would kill him.

she is very ugly

I'm studying fine arts... she's the main model...

Looks like she got over the crush just fine. I mean when you get your face crushed, there is only so much that can be done, but her reconstructive surgery is rather impressive.

idk man, like find a more good looking girl to crush on?