Hey Sup Forums looking to find some sauce on current events, or any information whats so ever live streams...

hey Sup Forums looking to find some sauce on current events, or any information whats so ever live streams, whitlesblowers, government, world news, etc calling out the expertise out there, what u got?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dJtcbRYor8&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tried the news tab on Google?

thats more of the clear net, shit the media wants u to see, I'm looking more of TOR and what not.

Unless you have something of equal or greater value to trade, you won't find anything more interesting on Tor than on the Clearnet. But really, unless you have a specific goal in mind and know what information you require, you have no hope anyway. What is your purpose? Just voyeurism?

that is quite true it is the law of equivalent exchange one must give something of equal value in order to receive something, now i have to deny that comment of voyeurism, I've been looking for the past couple weeks for something, some tips, or any good source as Sup Forums used to known for besides the poor lack of interest of other people's intellect. there's a big issue going on in today's world n no one from the anonymous community is saying anything, yes indeed i understand why they are called that, but as i stated before they used to keep us "the community" inform in some type of shape or form inform on matters of this sort, its just a shame that we cannot get that type of information as we used to just for the fear of the NSA, or any other government agencies.

It's really not too difficult to avoid tracking by the NSA or any other agency, provided you're not an incredibly important target and have some basic technical knowledge and a bit of cash to spend.

>Purchase a few hundred USD worth of BTC w/ cash, don't provide ID and avoid areas with cameras for purchase (yes this involves a high level of risk of being mugged, but that's just the reality)
>Launder said BTC via Helix or something equally effective, helix is probably the best bet for that amount of currency.
>Purchase a decent VPN that isn't owned by a twelve year old or a company based in your country or any country with extradition, data sharing, or other similar treaties w/ your country.
>Proxychain Tor and VPN, also ensure that DNS and other services are using this proxy chain (obviously not those that could identify you personally though). Use strict whitelist of outbound ports as your firewall policy.
>Once in this setup, purchase bulletproof server that satisfies same requirements as VPN w/ laundered BTC and setup another VPN.
>Proceed to browse whatever you want and make purchases only after laundering BTC a second time.

Obviously this is going to be slow as shit and is a major hassle, but in terms of being tracked, it's a process that can only make you more secure as you multiply it, provided you don't use any dangerous nodes in the chain (i.e. a Tor node owned by the NSA or a VPN based in the US).

It should also be noted that this is only for the purposes of internet tracking, this process will leave clear evidence on your computer if it were ever to be physically or remotely analysed with full access to the data on it, as such, using an OS like Tails would be ideal.

indeed that is true, its not very difficult to do for someone who's got the resources to do all things of that sort, but when i say 'we the community" I'm also referring to the average person in the world who wants to know and keep inform of the government of the world is doing. i cannot confirm nor deny i have the means to do that, anyone with a basic technology can go through all that, but its not just for me who i would like to get information for but "everyone else" as well. in times of needs like we are now, we need people like the anonymous to step forward and call upon their resources to let the world know of the true agendas behind the current world administration. it is a must, they cannot leave the rest of the world in the dark.

may i ask whats your experience with any of that?

Well as long as the information is valuable enough, if the general public wants to have it, they're gonna have to put in some effort for it. Democracy isn't free.

You sound like a Fox News researcher.

Security consultant for a firm that is used by numerous defence contractors, my 9 to 5 involves advising exec's on cybersecurity and related matters. A common topic of interest is the likelihood and difficulty of trade secrets, government information, and military data finding it's way into the hands of people like you.

OP this is a reaaallly good youtube channel. At the bottom of his descriptions in the videos he put togethor a powerpoint with diagrams and all the sources he uses. Go all out youtube.com/watch?v=-dJtcbRYor8&t=1s

but thats the thing, the majority of the people are sheeps and scared to ask this questions and come forward because of repercussions and fear of being tracked down some how, i just wished there were more people out there who cared for this matter. for every action theres a reaction, thats newton's third law. but the mass are always too scared of the reaction

im def no where near affiliated with fox news, they are fake news as well as any other channels you may mention, CNN, CBSN, etc. they all tell u what the agenda has been put out.

lol isnt the worst when people think that the govt has to tell the public EVERYTHING. The implications of that are unfathomable to the average citizen. One detail that someone passes off as useless can be the difference between life and death for another..

thanks user, that is very good info right there, i will def be looking into it.

This is what I was thinking. OP, you're a faggot and a bad investigator and you're going to get fired from whatever shit job you clearly just started. Why would you think this is the way to do it?

People aren't scared, they're just uninformed and/or apathetic, both of which lead to a perceived sense of disempowerment which eventually becomes true disempowerment.

Why would he get fired? If he really does work for a news agency or journalist.. i would imagine this is exactly what theyre looking for

OP is going to be employee of the month at whichever shit tier news agency he's a interning at. Good on him for doing something with his life.

Of course hell find a way to twist whatever information he finds in his news agency favor.. but whatever

of course the govt never tells the people everything, like I've previously mentioned its all part of an agenda, but i believe that the average citizen of the world still has the right to know, thats why we have a democracy in place, its not just in the US but all over the world. but when you have the people in power take advance and use certain events to justify the actions taken, its just not right. mainly when u got lives of innocent people taken away. i understand everyone has their own opinions, views and beliefs, but at some point someone has to stand up and say enough is enough just like edward snowden did, which I blindly believe that the anonymous group is what they truly stand for, not just for the money and power but to free the people from the government oppression that has been put on for hundreds of years, specially having the resources we have now.

Wouldn't be news without jews.

The challenge is getting anybody to give a shit when they have mortgages, families, insurance bills, college debt, work responsibilities, and a million other things using up their time and energy.

i know how this is, I've been browsing through Sup Forums for years, I'm no newbie but I'm not no expert, i can also tell you i don't work for no news company, I'm just an average Sup Forumsro looking for some answers, a clue, something. its hard to come across any reliable information even in the DW without having to go through millions of hoops. it as if everyone who stood for the right cause has become silent, and IMHO its annoying af

but thats the issue, things like that only happen in America, most European countries, or besides the US don't deal with such things as much as americans do. once again the people i keep trying to bring up its not just in the US, its all over the world, they're your average citizen with more advance resource than the average person.

I'm not in the US and I deal with most of the things mentioned.

The average joe wouldn't know what to do with that kind of information and it would quickly lead back the hole via which it was extracted which would promptly be plugged by the government, thus rendering it useless for future exfiltration by those who do know how to use it effectively. The problem isn't silence, it's that most of the people with capability are getting paid better to make things worse than to make them better.

thats the issue tho, no one has the right to really say what one person would do with that information , like i said earlier everyone has their own beliefs and will handle things different as to some may just crawl back in their caves others will voice their opinions and take action some way or the other. once again as i stated before theres a reason why we have a democracy put into place around the world.

Sup Forums is pretty unbiased

mjkjk