thread song: youtube.com/watch?v=w6hG1nVldcs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-QBCs--5C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for wingers

rip chapo

since nobody was posting i actually had to go to another board

look at this train wreck

I'm not reading all that shit, what happened? Why it starts with him making vodka and ends with they trying to locate him

So I picked up OOTP Baseball on the steam sale, and I know it been spoken of here on good terms.

Any guides or hints on it ?

Anyone have weird tactics that work for some reason? Or has tried a style that they dislike but works.

>Trying to play quick passing game but doesnt click

>End up playing Hoof/Murder ball and winning more

Fuck sake

>Sacked by Hull for asking for a new contract despite having a couple weeks left on it
>Go through summer applying to teams
>Constantly told to fuck off
>Sim to December
>City hire Monaco's manager
>Put in cheeky application
>Get the job
>Go on to win literally everything
Eat a dick Hull

>Eat a dick Hull

good post

>page 3

Tfw your club signs an apparent 17yr old striker "starlet" who bypasses the youth team and goes straight to the reserves within his first 2 days so you go to check if he's any good and he's not even on the full FM editor database.

Now to wait for the january update and be disapointed with his 1 star potential

>City of Manchester

PSG btfo

not sure if i understand. Did this happen in real life or are you actually playing with a DOF

If I ask a player for his advice on a player or staff member to acquire, will he become butt hurt if I don't sign the person he recommended?

Real life
Rafa Benitez using his spanish contacts instead of out old scouting system of a 70yr old man using football manager to buy our players.

No
Its not a promise

Same meta as FM. Get youngsters, win titles.

>great cross towards my poacher
>great sliding tackle
>only player on the floor is the striker
>"disposess" the lad
>he never had the ball
>goes out to a goal kick
>not a penalty

great job miles

>match starts on time
How did they do this.

Toronto? Was scheduled for 13 mins ago wasn't it?

Hey, any streams?
Had a bunch of stuff this last week and couldn't watch the 1st leg, that I really wanted to see. So I really do want to see this one, at least.

acestream://4b4060dcc4281c9d6294379d1b042da6ea9eccb8

Unlike baseball (who advertises first pitch at 10-past the [half] hour), the national anthems are always broadcast live. Add in player introductions and you should always expect a North American sports event that isn't baseball to start 10-15 past it's "start time". So yeah, it's on time.

None from me, sorry.

And 30 mins to repaint the lines

>acestream

I'm autistic, but not that autistic

What is autistic about acestream?

wtf? Acestream is based.

This is how my setup looks currently

>tfw crystal palace are a champions league level team

RIP Bernardello

Crystal palace got harry kane and eric dier for a combined cost of ~£20m

as far as I know acestream might actually get you v& without a vpn depending on the jurisdiction you live in, it's supposed to be dangerous in germany for instance. Don't know if he meant that though.

My Floy save wouldn't process beyond a certain date. So long, Norwegian 2nd division.

>Altidore putting it so high it would've missed if the goal was twice the size
Thats the Altidore I remember

youtube.com/watch?v=l-QBCs--5C0

wtf, when did it happen? ill be mad if it makes norway unplayable

didnt think of that. damn.

did you try holidaying through?

>Morrow
pls

ripip Toronto

>TORONTO

rip

It happened 5 times during the same match, had to restart the computer an the whole wozang.

what are the chances of us seeing another fan fight?

that sucks man, norwegian llm is fun.

No, I'll just imagine I had a heart attack or something. Wouldn't want to go too many years into the save if the same shit happens again over and over.

How would I know?

why arent you at the game?

Yes, I'll probably try again after the database gets updated in march, and do a save from the 2017 season. Any interesting teams that have won promotion to the 2nd division, or got relegated this year?

It's happened to me before where it's only been one day and holidaying through fixed. Never happened twice in one save, iirc. I think it's a somewhat common bug.

Because I'm at home.

I haven't been to a game since 2008, I think.

COOPER
O
O
P
E
R

the most dangerous lead

Bryne is one of the longest standing teams and a former powerhouse that was relegated to the third tier. Think they were the team with the longest running stay in the top two divisions in norway. Nearly managed to stay in the league winning their last game, but the other team that could get demoted beat promotion candidates Kongsvinger and stayed up.

Another team that went down to the third tier is hodd, it was probably the third biggest team from it's region, behind aalesund (John Arne Riise's club) and Molde (shitcunts).

But now since Kristiansund won the league and promoted to the first tier they're clearly number four in the pecking order. Cool little club, from a small island city outside Aalesund.

No teams got promoted to the third tier this season because of the reorganization of the league system, so I dont have any cool storylines there, but the teams that promoted to the second tier are all shit and not worth mentioning.

KFUM is basically an amateur team made of volunteer christian players that was forced to go semi-pro because the league demands that you pay your players at least 500$ a month

did they stop giving you child seats rendering you unable to see anything over normal sized humans?

No, they were just awful and didn't merit the ticket prices.

>Protesting the goalkick when he already took the cross and put it straight into the gks arms
For what purpose?

Protesting for a penalty, familia.

>rain and smoke

i like this

>MF is a plastic

never would have guessed

Oh I see. Still that was pretty 50/50

This ref is shit

How is the "save file could not be loaded" corruption STILL happening? It's been like 10 years and they've never fixed it.

JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY JOZY

Its happening.
Can't wait to see Toronto choke the final

Ghost in the machine, lad.

Aye.

I was just turning 18. I had better things to spend my money on. I'm not going to lie that my interest waned over those years, but you can't really blame me for that. They were horrific and poorly managed at every single level.

Is there away goals in this?

I'll probably have a look at KFUM (YMCA). Being based in Oslo is probably better for attracting players, getting good regens, etc. than being based in Kautokeino or something.

Yes.

>Montreal in charge of defending set pieces
There's not even a single defender near post ffs.

KFUM was relegated to the third tier, so I think they might become amateur again, I dont know this I just think they can.

They were promoted for the first time in 2015 and therefore had to turn semi-pro. Their attendance is pretty horrendous though, being a christian sports club isnt really popular in a majority muslim city.

No idea how regens work with location though.

I guess you get a slice of a youth catchment area, and the bigger your reputation is, the bigger the chance of getting good players is.
I guess it can be compared to the cultural influence thing in Civilization. If you become the biggest club in Oslo, you will, after a while, draw a bigger slice of the good newgens to your club. If you play in England in Exeter, for example, you will draw newgens from a bigger and bigger area, until you get more newgens from bigger cities in the southeast such as Bristol, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, etc.

top kek at that clusterfuck of a goal

>Just picked FM back up
>Finals week at Uni

>based will hughes

Will I get my first league win this season?

get in, almost ouf of the relegation zone

Holy shit that was a great save

Makes up for Hagglund defending like he's had one too many.

Happening

NICK
I
C
K

The buildup to that goal with the fans was incredible. Great stuff

>Montreal

I often scream at FM's match engine for being moronic, but then I see players like this and forgive you, Miles.

You can see him?

Just close your eyes, and he'll be there.
Is it normal to throw beer cans at the pitch in Canada?

Only if you work for Post Media.

Who knows.

>Ricketts
PLS

So It's basically product placement?

>giovinco

gosh

Ricketts has fucked up two great chances in the last 5 mins alone

I've played for so long with brazilian team that feels fuckibg weird training Liverpool and paying shit tons of money for the entire team and not being broke.

Also, pick my next team (second division at least, I'm a noob).

Chapecoense

Brighton

Preston

Luton

Knattspyrnufélag Akureyrar

Will arranging a game vs FC Santa Claus on the 25th of December ingame, playing on the 25th of December irl be a thing this year?

This lad looks class

>no interest in joining

didnt want him anyway

>looks class
>that haircut

Drogba probably didn't imagine he would have to walk around for more than 15 minutes when he woke up this morning. Looks exhausted.

What are they paying him [for]?