The greatest NBA trash talker of all time is a white guy

>the greatest NBA trash talker of all time is a white guy

How?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlwUFA5Sric
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you could trash talk back then without being considered racist

There was no issue with being white back then.

>That time Pippen got in trouble for reverse racism against Bird

and without getting a technical for saying curse words

>Saying that to Dominique Wilkins, a pure scorer
No shit Wilkins could not guard Bird. Wilkins couldn't guard anybody.

larry legend

>That time Jordan ruined Mugsy Bogue's shot forever by calling him a midget and letting him take a potential game winning shot.
Once again, Jordan outdoes Bird.

>trash talking a guy so hard he stops being good at basketball
jordan truly was the GOAT

What happened there?

> that time Larry got so bored playing regular basketball he played the entire 2nd half left handed

G O A T

>talking shit to Magic when he's not even playing that night just to fuck with him

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Blacks aren't smart enough to do any real trash talking

You mean Rodman? And the best part is he had just gotten schooled by Larry Legend to the tune of 37/9/9 WITH a bad back.

minorities can't handle banter

Wilkins was incredibly athletic and a great defensive player. He just couldn't guard Bird for obvious reasons.

Would smash 1,2,

That story has been proven to be a myth. Would be great if true, but it's not

In what universe is that banter? It's just a bunch of dumb broads spelling a naughty word.

>become master trash talker despite being white
>bait niggers into reverse racism

Why was Larry so based?

>SHOOT IT YOU FUCKING MIDGET

Some of the details are wrong (the series didnt go 5 games), but it seems to match up during Game 4 of that series. Who knows if its true, but his numbers definitely went down.

There would be riots if a white player called a black guy homes nowadays

Rodman said he was only considered a superstar because he was white and if he was black he would just be considered average

>reverse racism

Reminder that Bill Laimbeer was even more based than Larry Bird. Yes, another cracka owning niggas left and right.

Wasn't that Isaiah Thomas?

i think Thomas said he agrees or supports his teammate or something. I watched 30 on 30 about them recently but I can't remember

Rodman made the initial comment, Isaiah piggybacked it add that if Bird were black he ''would be just another good guy'' instead of being portrayed as the league's best player. Of course saying this about a guy who torched your team for 37/9/9 en route to winning Game 7 of the ECF made it SO SO much worse.

This is pretty fucking sad because it's true.

Larry Legend
>All star game
>3 point contest
>Walks into locker room and asks "Who's playing for second?"
>Wins it

He fucked with everyone

>implying

He was a white star in a black sport in the most racist city in America during an era that was far more explicitly racist... you do the math

I see you guys haven't kept up with the shit Jordon did.

The Pistons really were the edgelord team of the late-80s

would they, dare I say, be /our/ team?

Yes

Imagine if any of the stars of today tried to go in the paint against them?

Season ending ego deflation with a side of concussion

anyone have a pic of that time Kevin Garnett made someone on the bench cry

why are white Americans so intimidated by black athletes nowadays?

He was.

I love this moment: youtube.com/watch?v=NlwUFA5Sric

we were taught white guilt in school as children

>""""""reverse""""" racism

Isaiah Tomas might be the actual most overrated player. The original AI.

>YOU'RE NEXT user

this
Dumb fucking idiots
there is no reverse racism because racism doesn't imply anything other than discrimination because of race, ethnicity, or skin color.

This. If you're going to use words as weapons you have to have command of the language. Niggers aren't clever. Also, he could back it up.

>reverse racism
racism works both ways you fucking moron. racism doesnt just mean white on black

You are using the common sense definition of racism but you are supposed to use the American one.

Laimbeer wasn't a trash talker.

Laimbeer was the type of guy to push you to the ground and when the ref turned around, would talk about how they don't wax floors like they used to.