Says "*the bands name*" changed my life

>says "*the bands name*" changed my life
WTF is that supposed to mean?

Even when you discover some gem for yourself you would forget about it in a month at best, you might remember songs from time to time - its not like your life was changed
How exactly a record can change your life?

all music change my life
actually all things change my life all the time

Did you fact that you pooped yesterday make you difference?

>Even when you discover some gem for yourself you would forget about it in a month at best

wait, what? there are plenty of albums that have stuck with me, you may just have a low attention span

Wow, it's almost like people experience music differently.

You sound redpilled as fuck brah!

>implying that he keeps playing all those albums in his brain 24/7
>normal attention span has something to do with schizophrenia

this is not kanye thread gtfo

> listen to Television's Marquee Moon and a lot of Dick Dale and other surf instrumentals
> really enjoy the guitar work and have the eagerness to learn how to play more technical
> slave away learning theory, scales, chords, notes, etc
> get good and get asked to join a band
> need money for gear and get a job at a comfy restaurant
> in charge of the music and I put on some Neon Indian, Twin Shadow, Dan Croll indie electrónica
> qt customer walks in asks what song was playing
> we talk about music as "5 Seconds" by Twin Shadow is playing
> find out she's going to see Mac Demarco who coincidentally my band is opening for
> meetup before my set and talk a bit more, then join her during Mac Demarco
> jam out and dance to "Brother"
> afterwards we make plans to see other bands and concerts and regular dates

She's been my girlfriend for over 2 years now and I'm aiming to marry her and all because I thought Tom Verlaine and Dick Dale's music was cool

Yes, even the fact that i took the time to read this grammarless post changed my life

so you forget an album as soon as it isn't playing in your head? I'm not sure if we're really understanding each other here

thats not huge sin my engurish not very well

>Ben Montero
disgusting

WAT

I've found that people like his drawings are self indulgent and amoral

*whoof* no, there's some albums that literally altered the way I perceive life. Boards of Canada and Aphex Twin did that for me.

nice

>Aphex Twin
>Boards of Canada
>music

you cannot listen to dick dale too much, that's like listening kiss or accadacca for a long period of time

Yeah, same here. Listening to my 56 kbps ,modem connecting also changed the way I perceive life.

You're an idiot.

I'd rather listen to Merzbow, his music is a bit more melodic than Aphex twin's

I see, very good point

When I say an album changed my life I usually mean the way I think about arts, or the way I make my own music.

The only reason why I haven't killed myself yet is because I don't want to miss out on my favorite artists releasing new shit

That's a really awesome and cute story.
It's almost a bit cliché but certainly not beyond possibility, if it's true then you're a real lucky guy and I'm happy for you.

Not everyone on Sup Forums are artists and musicians, even while counting wannabe ones