Anyone have experience fucking an SSBBW? I'm about to do it in a few hours. What should I expect?

Anyone have experience fucking an SSBBW? I'm about to do it in a few hours. What should I expect?

>Implying you aren't a SSBBM

Fucking putrid, user.

Inadvertently implying, I'm about half the size of this chick and only gut fat, she's a blob all over

You should expect to get a yeast infection.

Expect to get squashed.

Sounds reasonable to assume lol, she's 18 and fully checked up. I made sure because I want to suck her out

fill one of your pockets with flour.

when she exposes her gunt, you throw a handful of flour at it and see where it sticks. that'll be what you aim for, just to make sure you don't accidentally stick your dick into a roll instead,

Smells. Oddly unpleasant smells.

Horrible skin, blemishes, stretch marks, discoloration, wild hair in weird places, stench, ungodly funk of ass, sweat and rotten cunt because land whale can't wash proper, maybe some cheese in the folds around her stink crevice. Then a surprisingly comfortable ride as the fat engulfs your cock in a warm,gooey, oddly satisfying way. Followed byregret, self loathing, suicidal thoughts or gestures, a loss of self respect, self confidence, and removal of any doubt you were a beta cuck, because nothin but niggers have ridden that fat fuck's meat hump before you. Then possibly a new fetish, soldier on user.

how big are we talking

She'll sit on you and you'll get stuck in her buttcrack.

Terrible smell.

Exactly this. Also, let her put it in. Save yourself the embarrassment of not being able to find it among all the flaps

Pic relevant

I hope you have a decent sized cock otherwise through all that fat you will be lucky to get 1nch of penetration.

>t. small dicked user

Nasty

Oh that all sounds terrible but my junk is excited for the goo

Spoken like a true wingman, that bears the scars of takin one for the team

Just dont , like seriously just jack off and your a better man i swear on my left nut better things are on their way for you op

I have 2 other girls I could sex instead, both cute and skinny. Everyone seems to think it's a bad idea lol

Any port in a storm mate

if OP wants to fuck her, whatever. Who cares? He's at least getting some.

Either way, expect a lot of sweat and squish. She'll probably not have much in the way of flexibility and skin flaps will be an obstacle. Depending on how big her mons pubis and vulva is, it could be difficult to obtain penetration. If you're thin enough, you could do missionary or doggy. If she rides, you may want to put a pillow underneath your butt to help elevate you since land whales have problems in that area. Knees and all that.

Depending on her hygiene, eating her out may not be unpleasant. Good luck.

source: former land whale.

Haha cheers bro

Bruh... You gunna lose ur dick in there man. Dont do it.

Don't eat the whale
Do all the fucked up shit you're afraid to do with girls you care about
Fist her, piston her or in her, make her eat your ass, face fuck her...
Then leave her with a fake number and an upper decker in her toilet tank... good times

*piss on her

Female ex land whale? Either way good advice by the sound of it. I'll get the hose down there for a minute before we start

SSBBW?

Super Sayian Big Beautiful Woman?

Supper sexy BBW I think it means ;)

u should expect this

expect to buy dinner. and have a good time.

Super sized bbw?

>Super sized bbw?
yes

So what did he do to deserve that?

Rail her like no tomorrow

Can't play webm's just now so I've not actually seen this, heard it's a cheeky one tho

MAXKEK

I hear he killed for his gang and they took revenge.

In what way? This is the most off putting reason to sleep with a big girl so far

My cock isn't big enough to get past the 20 inches of fat to reach the pussy

Listen op , ive fucked 4s 5s 6s its okay just dont go to the ones and twos , and dont need to impress me im not gonna jump up and say "your so cool we should snapchat!" Or whatever the fuck

We can Snap if you want I'm pretty cool

kek

Needs to sharpen his knife. Looks like he's trying to cut his head off with a spoon.

Seriously how much must you eat to retain this weight?
I'd assume there'd have to be some metabolic issue for a person to look like this. At least younger people.

poop gonna reek like poop may be poop in around the area
cant into wiping after a certain level of fat

Ummmm... wut?