youtube.com/watch?v=-GDesf1V3os
youtube.com/watch?v=heTnCEfuX7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mm yes

source?

ass
black ass

>

I thought that was a woman wearing tights at first.

oh boy. damn, a little racial diversity wouldn't be so bad in Croatia. but just females........

kys yourself my man

/broat/ more likes /scroat/ hahaa amirtie?

fuck off slavs

Tell me!!!!!!!!!!

feel sad lads
dont want to break up with the gf but don't want to feel like i'm being an asshole to her for being jealous, needy and possessive all the time

SAJSI

slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

Croatia you are our greatest ally

I do reckon you got some dank meme for me to show to m'lady in order to perform an act on sexual penetration.

>asshole
FUCK OFF YANK

who dat

Erm... sweetie. No Serbs allowed.

Get yourself a nice Croat lass.

I'll give you an ethiopian for a croat like this

i absolutely hate the contrast that non-whites have with their innards

Sajsi MC

black girls from uk are cuties
please send more !
i have jungle feever ever since

replace the chinese gf with a croat?
hmm... are croats GOAT?

Opening up a black vag and seeing the tender, soft pink innards is an instant cum blow.

ubi srbina(crnogorca) da irac(škot) nema brata

Have you shaved your head yet?

we're in here

lady leshurr im pretty shurr

here Sajsi MC singing about pussy lickilicky
youtube.com/watch?v=-GDesf1V3os

>tfw no british gf

we need a postal address.

Remember that thread about the lad who had lots of gay sex with his down syndrome brother

hideout mentioned

is cum blow a synonym with boner kill

>tfw wanker surrounded by yobbos

Look I like Croatia and Slovenia

But you're not welcome in /brit/

Lomnička 25
10000 Zagreb

O god yes

It's like having sex with your own shadow

iktf

No, it's when you spontaneous blow your love custard due to overwhelming and uncontrollable arousal.

right right

Nah

>claiming pixels online

you literally can't do that. what if we croats decide to storm your EVERY thread forever?

DO IT CUNT

This is /broat/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brits and Croats fucking your shit up, lads

brits(pakis) and croats(serbs)

cornwall>scotland>ireland>wales>>>>england tbqh

Planet Earth is nice! NICE

Post Spanovic nudes and you can stay

outlook > hideout
pic

if you argue with dogs you will only learn about barking. if you dont reply, they get bored and go away.

See no problem there

fuck off

here's her singing about abusive marriage relationship
youtube.com/watch?v=heTnCEfuX7U

sup nemanja

Post more chocotinas

don't conflate us

Croats are faggots who hide away in /ex-yu/ with the Serbs all day while we're left with our dicks out to the wind, wandering thread to thread like juifs.

bracha

We will not accept your hostilities towards Croats here.

thats what you get when you speak a meme language that only 2m people speak

a sip of (croatian) Teran to calm the nerves persey?

slovenia is great

fucking hell just vomited all my dinner up

>outlook > hideout
just checked the outlook lineup and it's a LOT better but ah well
me and the lads have booked it now

Ok heres what I have to do with you:
go take a photo of some dough if you have it
go post some pic of you or when you got out, had fun and had a life
call someone to your place and take a pic, having some company will be pleasant to you but you have none of these things i mentioned we all know that
Yes i fuck, and sex is something pretty good, relfection of a fucking manhood and pleasant, did you ever fucked anything other than a bagel? Do you know to fuck, do you have the balls to fuck, to make a move on a chick? Show some picture, or at leas your calls or messages with a female, i know you dont have any.
I eat what i want to eat because i can afford it, whats wrong with that, its good for me but no for you because you cant, go order some food for 10 euros i will strean myself doing push-ups naked and jumping like a monkey, but you dont have it, we all know it, YOU know it ffs!
And how are you not a loser and why i shouldnt look at you like you're some sissy? Tell me how, tell me sincerely.
Only today i had conversations with girls you could litterally dream of for rest of your life, not because im a le man le womanizer le look at me but because a im a man and they appreciate me for lots of things.
I even screenshotted that. But it is funny for me to give you links and pics of women that are "known" beautiful, smart, young, videos from tv and rest where they talk to me when you and those other guys will write to them something stupid, i mean, you will make fools out of yourselves and some complications for me.
You will then just repeat that im butthurt, lame and other, you fucking slimey internet sissy.

What was in it?

Any pakis in Croatia

i'm working for a month now on that new working place and i fought two times with my co-workers already. i mean not a literal fight but arguing and swearing. i like that working place but i'll go mental there. what do? and yeah, one of that bastards wass deaf/mute. he chimped out and he was making chewbacca noises and because he's deaf now everyboy else hates me cause of that, it's the matter of time i got myself another fight.

this union is the best thing that happened on Sup Forums in a long time

feelio when I had a crush on a half-groat, half-island monkey girl in my last years of school.

I never once initiated a conversation with her

i love you slovenia

how do i wash away dick smell

kill the ustasha

THIS

Are we being exterminated, lads?

around 10 stages i believe
had the time of my life
most of the people where british i believe, prolly more than half
except eating all the drugs someone gives you, you guys arent that bad

is that a horse

soap and water
you dirty bastard croat

this won't even last until bump limit
you'll never be worthy of us

čing ćong odjebi

srbosaki fucc off, why? why?? :(

had soap enter my dick opening once, hurt like hell while i was pissing for days. Not gonna repeat that mistake

nah

most of those images are from rorke websites

This is a thread of peace, not of quarrelsome pakis, so I ask that you leave immediately.

Have actually figured this one out

Do you have unscented Dove soap in your country? Peel your foreskin back and wash it thoroughly when you shower. Wash off the suds and dry it fully after the shower with your towel.

Your opinnion does NOT matter

did not know there were this many Croatians about

mogli bi sad na hrvatskom pocet pricat da ih otjeramo

Wash your bollocks with Original Source Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel. It's like dipping your plums in liquid nitrogen.

this
no space for nazis

why do you need unscented dove soap for this?

i smell a viral marketer

is split actually split from the rest of the country?

r8 me

hey tnx

top lad/10