Tinnitus

>Tinnitus

Heh loser

serves you right swans fuccboi

How do I avoid this?
I never listen at high volumes but Sup Forums made me paranoid.

Wear earplugs when you go to shows or rehearse it ain't difficult.

>deaf

Patrician.

The drummer in my band is way too fucking loud and complains all the time he has tinnitus, he never uses brushes or makes an attempt to be quieter

Get him a pair of earplugs. Why does this suggestion escape you people?

EARPLUGS
YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO DELIBERATELY PLAY QUIETER JESUS CHRIST HUMANS HAVE INVENTED WAYS OF DEALING WITH THIS PROBLEM

Nah man I wanna continue being a fucking idiot.

Fuck him, he's way too loud for the rest of the band and we can't concentrate, if he got ear plugs he would hit it even harder since him bursting his eardrums aren't a possibility

Not everyone plays with amplified instruments, the only amped instrument is one E guitar.

Oh that's a different problem altogether and you should sit him down and hash it out.

He sounds like a dipshit but you should all wear ear plugs in general. You get a lot of joy out of music, yeah? Wouldn't want to blow your load too fast and be a sad old deaf guy who really liked to play music but now has a harsh noise album playing in his head non stop.

>I never listen at high volumes
live without fear, friend

Invest in good hearing protection and always wear them at smaller indoor concerts or when you see bands infamous for being loud.
Saw Swans and Sunn O))) in the same month, and Sunn was much louder.

>tfw I spent months working on a tinnitus cancelling earpiece only to find out that tinnitus happens in the brain and you can't correct it with phase cancellation

sorry lads

God save me, I have visual snow too
Pretty shure it's from banging my head a ton when I was young, I'm just crossing my fingers it doesn't get degeneratively worse

tinnitus isn't that bad when you get used to it, you never even notice unless you're in a quiet room or actively think about it. Just be happy you aren't deaf

>song keeps repeating in your head by itself

You'll fit in well here

>went to dinosaur jr show without earplugs
>stood right next to left speakers
>muffled hearing & ringing for 3 days
>occasionally get ringing in my ears since then

although its slowed down significantly, hasn't happened to me in like 3-4 weeks