/heem/

/heem/

Other urls found in this thread:

severemma.com/2016/11/audio-mma-athletes-association-announcement-conference-call/
youtu.be/lfKKb8AlQiw
youtube.com/watch?v=LxduARhMEUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIGHTERS UNION HAPPENING

severemma.com/2016/11/audio-mma-athletes-association-announcement-conference-call/

Dana White supported the literal President of the USA. These cucks have no power.

>be fight fan
>be pro union

pick one

GSP is so based

>Sage needs two arms and tons of effort to do this
Oh my kek. He needs to heem himself immediately.

youtu.be/lfKKb8AlQiw

Reply to this post if you are a real fight fan and unironically do not support an MMA union.

Splitting an Apple in two is different from crushing it you absolute goof

Truth

Here la, I guess. I want for the fighters to be better off but I think a union will negatively affect fight fans. MMA will become more like boxing and we will see less quality fights.

IT'S NOT A UNION KEK FAGGOTS

sage can't even dunk he has some much non functional muscle

FIGHTERS ASSOCIATION HAPPENING

So what is it, exactly? I missed the call.

cancer that will kill this sport.

Fair enough, still the association will give fighters more bargaining power. Which may adversely affect fights.

Its a union, they're just not calling it one since fighters are independent contractors and cant unionize

Right here, hardest shitposting 145'er

this thread is lost to the authoritarians

keep sucking that circumcised zionist WME cock friends

fuck your "boys" right

I support a Union to fight the dirty greedy jews running the sport

>I hate watching good fights and I want MMA to become like boxing.

how would it adversely affect fights

>tfw the britjew won't leave with his single point of argument

Revenue split: (athlete %)
NFL: just under 50%
NBA: right at 50%
MLB: just under 50% (in negotiations now)
UFC: 8%? (according to MMAAA)

Tim Kennedy is pretty well spoken here isn't he

Is he the most attractive and humble man to step foot in the octagon? The natty King? Look at the aesthetic of that chest tattoo

>people think this body isn't achievable without steroids

Also most humble and attractive right here

His sister is really disgisting and looks just like him and he looks like an unsettling emotionless psycho maniac spoilt kid

Also they have a fucking crazy family life, the northcutts creep me out

>fighters paid more
>UFC wouldn't like the increased wage bill
>UFC cuts fighters who don't make them money
>less fights

________ IS A MOTHERUCKER!

kek

fighters confirmed for goofcucks

go uncle dana and trump!

Only proper union would be under Kookie rule

Nate Diaz and Lewis would make some good bureaucrauts and union spokesmen for the lulz

Fuck off, garbrandt is a meme fighter soon to be exposed. Ugly fucker with a giraffe neck and gay homo tattoos. Looks like he could deep throat a girthy cock. Chronic baby face and a lame "gangster thug" mentality too. Fucking baby face faggot?

more like abused since early childhood. they had to work insanely hard every day.

unlike me who never had to work and is objectively the best person in the world

ufc won't be able to cut fighters who don't make tem more money after the CBA is established

>less fights

you're a fucking moron lmao. go jack off to theresa may's saggy tits

Technically they're independent contractors, but everyone knows that's a joke. If they really want to make things happen they need to challenge their status as contractors in court, otherwise the "fighter's association" will always be a toothless group of disgruntled guys on their way out.

they just won't extend their contracts, they will trim the roster one way or another.

then the UFC will die

yeah thats kinda my point and currently

UFC = MMA pretty much. If UFC goes out of business MMA is pretty fucked.

Their money comes from Sage's accomplishments lmao their dad isn't rich

Stay mad

Yeah

I'd still smell her feet though.

stream gone to absolute shit now

no you dumbfuck, the UFC can easily afford to compensate the fighters much much better, and they'll be forced to, which is a good thing if you actually give a shit about people and you're not an edgelord Sup Forums faggot

>more shit fighters getting cut and the truly elite fighters getting paid what they deserve

Sign me up.

JUST

>no you dumbfuck, the UFC can easily afford to compensate the fighters much much better, and they'll be forced to, which is a good thing if you actually give a shit about people and you're not an edgelord Sup Forums faggot

*vroom vroom*

you seem to be the only edgelord here my man, for sure wipe that cheeto dust off your fingers.

Literally die if you support this bullshit.

reminder that Bjorn Rebney is a certified weirdo and killed somebody's dog

This whole thing seems sketchy to me

>Werdum is a big underdog for that fight

BET THE FARM

i don't know how much more proof people need that AKA is a cancer fight team

>luke
>cain
>khabib
>cormier
>probably some people i'm not remembering

all getting injured every five seconds

If Conor can knock lightweights down with his left at ease he'd knock that little limp wristed weasels head right off his pencil neck

>zuffaboys pissed that their era is coming to an end
you cant hold back the tide.

>Sup Forums faggot

lol these dorks are hilarious

Bet the house on Werdum (though I had him picked anyways).

Who's dog did he kill

Why is he a weirdo

>waaaah I deserve six figures for being on the fightpass prelims
What a bunch of dumb goofs

*donks

This. Lots of emotional panicking in this thread but the UFC is still clearly way behind the other major sports orgs. If they ever manage to unionize, decent minimum pay may well deepen the talent pool.

These zeroes aren't worth more than waitresses. You punch people in the face for a living.

Google it ya goof and he is notorious for being an absolute prick to work with

This thread needs more ABC, way too much hostility.

>Sup Forumsfags shook cause their hero tim kennedy is the face of a fighters' proto-union

kekking and checking

Tell me now cunt

Obviously not what the union proposes but alright dickhead

Josh Thomson is who you're forgetting. Another great AKA fighter who's spends half his time injured.

>deepen the talent pool.

I hope so but it MMA will still be way behind the major sports pay wise.

I don't know how the UFC gets away with it. If fighters are independent contracts they could have other fighters fight for them. Negotiate with other orgs.

I get this feeling some fighters are willing to lose money because they get to tell people they're in the UFC.

I feel like Dana is just going to tear into Bjorn any time he has to address this Union

Bjorn literally said $125,000 base ya dummy

>Drumpfkin supporter is a hypocrite

colour me surprised

EIGHT
PER
CENT
>corporate asslickers on /heem/ will defend this

MMA needs a promotion in a country like Rwanda

Way too many cucks like Luke Thomas involved with this sport as is.

I think most people supports unions, but would rather have the UFC be stabilized as a mainstay sport first before unionization.

UFC is not that old and is very vulnerable. I would rather a centralized power then a bunch of crappy leagues.

Luke Thomas is the definition of an alpha male, you absolute donk.

Only retards support unions don't speak for "most people" you blathering zilch

Yeah 8% because bums getting to the UFC, losing twice, and getting bumped back to regionals aren't worth shit.

Your transparent contrarianism is pretty pathetic desu
Just because reddit likes this doesn't mean you have to shit on it.

you would want your father to work union if he had a trade job

>i would want it if it would benefit me personally
fucking kill yourself you low test cuck you're everything that is wrong with humanity

That isn't Conor LOL

casual get out!

>people disagree with you
>WHY ARE YOU SUCH A CONTRARIAN?!?!
Not an argument

Really hope Jose talks down to Conor until hes mentally defeated and then takes his lightweight belt in 10 seconds

You don't really have an argument

I am personally furious that Francisco Trevino didn't walk away from the UFC financially set for life.

I really do want to see the rematch at this point. I wouldn't mind seeing the hue get slept in the 1st round again.

Herb Dean will ref every TJ, Cain, Cowboy and Kennedy fight from here on out

what's the point of your post? to show how edgy you are?

no one wants to see that rematch, that bald shitskin couldn't take one punch

you eat what you kill.

Just expressing my shared outrage friend. I mean think about how much value he brought the UFC and compare it to what he walked away with!

>I don't support a fighters union

Joses a nice guy, Conor was such a cunt to him

Not a mandramafag, but I did hear Jesse Ventura on the radio some years ago talking about the WWF listing wrestlers the same way. It's nothing new for non-union leagues who can do whatever the fuck they want until a judge or a union steps in. In the short term, fighters are going to stay quiet for fear of retaliation unless they're already fucked like GSP.

I'd like to think that Rebney has some real vision here, but it seems more likely that he just wants to fuck with Dana.

The UFC just sold for $4 billion, they're not gonna go belly-up anytime soon. Unionizing (which hasn't happened yet, of course) really isn't that dangerous anyway unless you're concerned with WME's pocketbook.

UFC barely makes profit, without ronda and connor

ufc spends about a million dollars on total expenses per fight between renting arena, paying commissions, refs, judges, fighters, insurance, medical, hotels

youtube.com/watch?v=LxduARhMEUU

for some reason Sup Forums is really concerned with rich people staying rich and not spending any money

What are you boys eating tonight?

hahahahaahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahahaHHhAHahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaHAHhaAHhaHAHAHAhHAHAHHAhahAHAHAHAHAHH