How do I deal with my GF Sup Forums?

how do I deal with my GF Sup Forums?
She's consistently depressed.
When she's not, she's just building herself up again to go through another depressed phase.
This has caused her to be a toxic person, and has literally no friends.
Never goes out, even when invited out, and complains she never goes out to party and shit.
Doesn't know what she wants in life, yet complains she can't find a good job or career path.

I've tried everything in terms of patience and consoling her. I am out of ideas.

wat do?

you and need to fuck off rn

Hey bud maybe it's time to give up on her.

You tried to help and she hasn't changed. Then really what else is there to do? I'm actually trying to be nice and not call you a faggot. You're being a caring boyfriend you want to help her but if she can't help herself then is it really worth it?
Tell her straight up what needs to be done. Tell her what needs to happen. If not this relationship isn't gonna work out man you're just wasting your time/you have been wasting your time.

crossed my mind. But we live together.
It would be a hard escape. It's only been like this for the last year or so. Something just snapped in her.

Because there's always that chance she will bounce back right when you bail.

Had it happen twice and it feels pretty fucked up. Had another one die within a year though so I'm not entirely sure what to make of it all.

She either has bipolar disorder or could benefit from drugs for bipolar disorder.

She should see a psych or if she is already ask them about the above.

She needs meds that balance her so the highs aren't so high and the lows aren't so low. I lived the same way for years until I finally got on the right meds. I had been treated unsuccessfully for depression for years until they tried bipolar meds and they worked immediately.

What did you do to control it before you actually went to get diagnosed?

You may need to let it go if it doesn't improve. OP needs to have a serious talk. Even if you live together, this may be something that you need to do.

dump meg, brandon

Agreed. A serious talk really needs to happen. No more mister nice guy type shit. You need to sit her down. Tell her that her depressing reclusive ways is causing a huge rift in the relationship.

Nothing, there wasn't anything I could do. When your head chemistry is just fucked up you're going to feel those feelings either way.

I'm in a similar situation to OP and dude, talking doesn't do shit, it makes it worse if anything.

And like I said above, it's always in the back of your head that she will bounce back and does that mean you are the factor that's causing her to freak out or is she just crazy and need help. My bitch is crazy but we been together a minute and have a lot of shared assets, not to mention she makes a fortune.

Everyday is a 'serious talk'
Doesnt work like that.
Try telling someone who is depressed to just get over it. Won't end well. Goes in one ear and right out the other.

Has it ever occurred to you that you might be the problem?

Unless you're picking girls up outside the psych ward you're either unlucky as fuck or the cause of their issue

Hivemind

Absolutely

Good, kill yourself

There's nothing he can do if she does not want to change. Giving out is the best thing he can do!
So you're with the girl just for her money?

Well look either you be a dick and talk to her straight with a stern voice. Tell her hey "YOUR DEPRESSING WAYS IS FUCKING US UP. YUP SORRY YOURE DEPRESSED BUT WERE NOT GONNA MAKE IT IF THIS GOES ON. CHANGE THE FUCK UP"

Or

Continue the way you are until you can't handle it.
Could go bad. Could go good.

Hey guys im starting to think my gf is cheating we were having our cute chats like we do sometimes and i said "not as much as i love you baby" and she said something that didnt make sence really like she was taling to another guy the same way well she replied " i love you more thats why"
She hasn't been making much sence today there more that doesnt either just need help..

Give up more of your life for her or let her go. The first one might make her open up to you and if it doesn't the second choice is a better bet for both your sanity

Post screenshot of said convo.

Nah, those girls and this one have some issues they don't control or deal with correctly. The dead one was obviously drugs, she actually became a hooker for a good while.

It's impossible to know for sure and I honestly don't really care. You are who you are, can't modify it very much even though it seems possible.

the junkies are a proud people

I replied to it just in case she is not

Could of been a simple slip up honestly.

Yeah but she has been kike it all day but she has had a bad day today and she is kinda drinking at the moment

looks like a typo. not really enough to be suspicious on.

well leaving her like that definitely helps

Thanks man i hope it just is, ive always had dated girls who have cheated on me so ive git trust issues

Next time you see her see if she's texting a lot. And if you can take a glance with who.

But seriously looks like a simple slip up I wouldn't think she's cheating based on that. Don't stress too much over it.

get her a bbc to satisfy her.

Alright man will do when i see her ill have a look, and wont stress to much.
Cheers man.

that happens. Probably to a small majority of us in our lifetimes. We snap, anywhere from a month to years. She'll get out of it eventually, but it's a dark road for her now

this isn't reddit femanon

Either get her professional help for her issues or break up with her.

how did the crazy bitch end up making so much

Nice trips

5-HTP + B6

RN, unit manager did 80 hours this week.

It's pretty sick, but she just sleeps and works anymore.

Dated a girl like that. Put up with that behavior for 3 months. The best thing to do is to separate entirely and don't keep her around at all now or in the future. She is nothing but poison and will ruin your life in one way or another