Alright faggots you better give me a reason why your not growing WEED >Protip you can't

Alright faggots you better give me a reason why your not growing WEED >Protip you can't
>pic related my plant
>INB4 MUH LAWS
>INB4 TOO EXPENSIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=156237
youtube.com/watch?v=YmVdwimamFwly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would if I knew where to start. Or had any idea how to actually grow.

I'm on probation for growing 20 plants.

put seed in dirt. water it everyday
done

weed will grow even if ur shit at it. of course being educated will give u more yeilds. but idk how is a shit excuse

Online seed banks 20$ cfl light 10$ SOIL10$ FERTILISER $10 NO EXCUSES

>yields

Badly grown weed isn't even worth smoking, who cares about yields.

Lighting system for indoor runs $400 easily not including the massive power it sucks up. Fuck that buying it is cheaper and easier go fuck yourself if you think you know shit about it. Obvious b8 m8 r8 8/8.

i'll be starting in a few months, i wanna start now but i'm going on vacation by the time they start growing bud and they'll die by the time i get back but as soon as i get home imma start

CFLs are shit, LED bulbs are better.

You can easily get your money back after the first harvest.

Can give more pick of plant with screen cap if anyone's interested

don't bother, it doesn't look very good.

Unless you sell, or burn through an ounce a week, growing in a non legal state just isnt worth it. I can buy high quality bud smuggled to my state from colorado for $230 an ounce.

Not him, but it obviously just started to bud. Save judgement for final product. Although it's hard to completely tell quality without smelling or feeling the nug

He's talking about CFLs and crappy market soil.. How good do you think it's going to turn out?

Of you're Then it doesn't really matter. I've had plenty of homegrown here in SoCal where the high is at par with clinic weed.
>Mfw most weed in clinics is homegrown

What strain is that?

Growing good weed isnt as simple as putting a seed in dirt and watering it for 6 to 8 months. You need to have proper lighting, ventilation, tempurature control, ph balance in grow medium and soil. You need to know what nutrients the plant needs, when it need them and how much. You need to know how to recognize mould and pests and how to deal with them. Assuming you get all thay correct and harvest some bud you you also need to know how to dry and cure it. Long story short growing weed is a full time job

Homegrowers often use better lights and techniques than commercial HPS warehouse grows. I personally wouldn't touch HPS shit.

I'm going too jus waiting for it too warm up gonna do them outside got super lemon haze, strawberry amnesia, pineapple express and kush an cheese

Peyote Purple. It's pretty but nothing else.

Because it's a lot easier to go to the weed store and just buy it. Plus i can get a variety of strains at once and the quality is always perfect.

I don't even smoke anymore, I just like growing weed.

I totally agree. That factory shit gets mites super easy

Im looking for more high trich strains. I currently have mothers of GG#4, Platinum GSC, Alien rock candy, Black cherry soda (and some other less frosty strains). Got any high thrichome strains you like to run?
Ive barely been doing this a year though. I like my nextlight LEDs a lot but I want to try something with quantum boards soon.

I would but no seeds
Climate would be perfect thou I live in Florida

What state you live in? Ive found mold and seeds and nanners in bud here. There isnt any enforcemnt of standards because there are none. I agree with the ease and variety completely which is why I go to stores but not everything they sell is quality product.

But user I do

Im WA state btw forgot to mention

I'm in the Netherlands. I do find the rare seed in the cheaper coffeshop grass, but for the most part it's top notch.

Well you already have GG#4 and GSC, hard to beat them. Maybe just find GG#4 and GSC crosses. Trichome coverage isn't everything though, I'd take Bodhi's Sunshine Daydream over GG#4 any day, his GSC crosses are top notch also, More Cowbell, Granola Funk, Space Cake.

I've only been to Amsterdam a few times, but the bud in the coffee shops isn't very great.

Would growing leave a smell in my apartment? I don't generally smoke inside because I would rather not pay for it when I leave, my lease explicitly says not to grow.

This guy knows shit

same reason I don't grow cattle or vegetables. I can afford to pay fucking country boys who know their shit to do it for me you pleb

I'm in the south nowhere near amsterdam, but honestly, if you cant find good weed in amsterdam you're not looking. Barneys and dampkring consistently put out cup winnners.

and honestly, while modern LEDs are pretty good and efficient, they don't produce the best quality bud. Bud grown under CDMs is a lot better than anything I get with COBs.

Thanks, I'll look them up. What do you look for when adding new genetics?

had one for testing.
plant has grown very high and was instable.
friend threw his jacket on it after a party.
plant never recovered.

Yes it smells and yes there are ways for you to deal with it...good ventilation, carbon coal filters and ozone generators can almost completely eliminate it indoors but it all depends on your setup

So, only weed grown outside?

I've been to both of them. "Cups" these days say nothing about quality, it's all about money.

Barney's own seeds are complete shit.

Well user
1. I don't have a place to do it.
2. I smoke so little it's not worth the effort
3. CBA

Carbon filters in an enviornment with negative pressure and you won't have a problem. If that somehow doesnt work you could try ona. Its a jelly de-oderant that hospitals use.

CDMs and supplemental UV.

To dry and cure it you literally have to put it somewhere with access to fresh air and leave them for a week

ONA doesn't work, trust me, if it did I wouldn't have gone to jail.

lol no. You hang them for a week (depending on the humidity) then trim them, then you jar them and keep the rh in the jars at 62~%.

i'd tell you to try a city like maastricht next time, but they dont let foreigners in the coffeshops there, so i guess you'll just have to make do.

Smell, taste and high. I'm not growing on a huge scale so I don't care about yield. I don't look for highest potency anymore.

What cdm light have you used? Have a favorite? My local shop will give me a great deal on a nanolux cmh but Ive heard great things about the sunsystem reflector too.

What is cdm? I am more familiar with high intensity discharge lamps, or are they the same thing

It's okay, I'm not planning to go to netherlands again anytime soon. I got plenty of good weed at home and prefer warmer countries for tourism.

So you leave them for a week with access to fresh air and put them in a jar afterwards?

I've only used D-Papillons by Lights Interaction Agro. They have original Philips ballasts and bulbs, best grow lights I've used.

ceramic metal halide, 315w HID.

OP can't inb4
&
already grower for 6 years

I'm on my third week of flower with my new nanolux. The light it emmits is absolutely amazing. So beautiful.
>DWC btw

yes, you'll most likely have to open the jars a couple of times a day in the beginning. There's a good product out there called Boveda 62, small bags made for cigar humidors that keep the humidity at a certain percentage, the 62% bags are perfect for cannabis.

icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=156237

The way i cured my bud was by using plastic bags, after trimming dry for 24 hours put in the bag for about 20, dry for 18 in the bag for 12 etc until the buds are still firm but can be turned to powder with your bare hands

No, weed from Amsterdam is terrible.

Cuz this, nigger.

Ah i see, I had used high pressure sodium for veging and the metal halide lamps for budding

Alright, you all have convinced me. I'm gonna probably get a CMH for the new flower tent. Gonna do more research on 630s

most people do the exact opposite, MH for bushy strong plants with short internode length, then HPS for bud mass. But you could do veg & flower with MH and/or HPS alone.

>INB4 TOO EXPENSIVE

It's literally a weed. The only 2 thing you have to mAke sure it has is light and water. Everything after that only counts for quality.

Two separate 315s would probably be a better choice, temperature wise at least, and you could get more coverage with separate bulbs.

You'll fuckin love it bro.

I live in Washington it's easier to walk to a pot shop and pay a little more than actually grow shitty weed.

I agree it's not particularly good, normally the strong stuff is insanely pricey and I mix strong weed and hash to get a proper joint.

It's mostly because it's grown for profits, while weed in the US can be grown for medical reasons and where 8 live right now you get strong homegrown because we take our time to not pop flowering early and cure the buds for a long time.

I was told by my mentor that the sodium lamps give off more blue light for veging and the halide lamps give more red for budding

Kek
That's exactly that what I'm doing user
Never even crossed my mind to do it different
But after all its just leaving them be for a week and then put them in a jar for storage

exact opposite. HPS is orange disgusting glow and MH is blue-ish semi natural light.

Seems to be the immediate results of my research, guess Ill get for a rectange tent rather than a big square one

How much cooling is needed with CMH? My LED runs very cool it gets taken care of by the outtake fan and the fan cycling the airflow at the bottom of the tent so Im not sure what to expect.

Hmm, the old coot was full of it. Oh well it worked well enough for me when i grew. I was going to switch to led pannels before i stopped growing anyways

Rectangular is a good choice for two 315s. I had two in a 3x4 and could've gone larger.

LEDs are cooler than any HID, if you have problems with temperatures you might want to stick to LEDs.

How much of a footprint for flowering (without stretching it) wouls you say a single 315 has?

you really are dumbshits
some out there, millions,in ten countries here have the fridge full poon when you want it dope,wheels
mostyoutube.com/watch?v=YmVdwimamFwly state supported,while other take care of all the conveniences you love,like the german guys meticulousy
putting these together, no one there wants to hire dopers,work with them,depend on them to operate a lift with 47 tons floating
5 feet above their mostly blond noggins, you guys have brains,or had brains before the dope got inside them.
fuck you the chinese will bury you western dingbats

How did you get caught?

3.5×3.5

Well my threads dead rip

Not enough space

hey bro im here
talk to me

>CDM

you mean cmh

starting next summer in canada we'll be allowed to group up to 4 plants legally without any kind of bullshit paperwork. i'm startin to save up for a little indoor grow setup, can't fucking wait to save all that money and just grow my own.

>early flower
>signs of nute deficency and heat stress

kek

>go to buy a new grow tent online
>always bundled with useless shit like timers or ducting that I have shit loads of already
>bumps the price up by about £40

Fuck off with this shit pls. I JUST want a fucking tent that isn't second hand!

I would if I knew how!

never encountered a problem like that, you can buy a tent from a lot of places and bundles are sold separately.

your first grow will pay off your equipment, and youll have enough left for the next three months while you wait for your next crop

your second crop you will have more weed than you know what to do with.

And HPS is better than LED but to get your money back you're gonna need a full growtent and most people can't put a fucking mini weed farm in their apartment

You don't think 99% of construction workers are boozers?

And for professions that invented most of the tools we use today these people are highly influenced by psychedelics.