Opinion on contries

Opinion on contries

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-parliament-anti-islamophobia-motion-pass-muslim-irqa-khalid-david-anderson-racism-faith-a7647851.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck America.

USA isn't a country. Whatever it is, I hope NK, CH, and RU will evetually nuke it

Love China, N&S Korea, and Japan.

You ungrateful shitskin. UK and France foot the bill for your incompetence. Pay your fucking debts.

and Germany, most importantly

Hey, what about the Netherlands?

Plz don't hate the USA, we are your friends.

(From UK)
And then people from the UK and France yell shit like what you said at them and expect them to be grateful, it's idiotic. It's literally paying for someone's food and then telling them they should be grateful because you're paying for their lack of wealth. Stop and maybe they might actually start to like you.

the what

post a blank one faggot.

Why do you hate Canada? :/

cucks

template you shithead

>240 billion EUR bailout
>expect gratitude

checks out

Few years ago i loved Canada but now its full with liberal shit fags that think cis males are the devils. Also your prime minister is a fucking twat.

LOL you don't even know what's the reason I dislike them, so fuck off. And don't worry, all those who are supposed to be "saving us" are not helping at all.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-parliament-anti-islamophobia-motion-pass-muslim-irqa-khalid-david-anderson-racism-faith-a7647851.html

Justin Trudeau is also the faggot that thought his cabinet should be 50/50 male/female, because 'it is the current year'

You forgot the:
>Tells to be grateful with plentiful vulgarity
step

This tends to make a "doesn't check out"

germany is the worst fucking country bc they think they're tough shit for instigator behind ww1 and ww2 and theyre also just faggots

:(

post a fucking template u cucked up shit

Nigger

Well at least you Kiwi's are alright (Aussie here)

I'm not American (British/Scottish) but I don't get why do so many dislikes America

We didn't fucking want to pay for the food. Greece lied about having money and expected the rest of europe to pick up their fucking tab.

>you don't even know what's the reason I dislike them
Either dumb or jealous.

Because the west is still sleeping. The fucking east hates anything that's good

Was worried this would 404. Also damn, a lot of salty faggots in this thread. You don't have to like everyone.

Fuck the Middle East. Fuck America. Love Western Europe and Scandinavia. Love Japan. Neutral about other countries.

Did you bang a vietnamese chick or something?

You're totally alright except for France. And what did Kazakhstan do to you?

i grade this 73% statistical accuracy of shits given

>created with didyoumean-generator.com
so how's the third grade

lmfao yeah

also the north island*

you dont want the north island

I have a love/hate relationship Kazakhstan. I had a lovely neighbour from there who always brought over tea and talked about Islam, but the place itself makes me pretty sad.

Why? Because of the dictator dude?

A lot of people here seem to have different feelings for metropolitan France and Guyane even though they are part of the same country.

Probably a bit of brainwashing from Pakistani friends I've had throughout my life. I didn't realise quite how much tea those fags drank until I started to get to know a bunch.

There's a large portion of homegrown nutjobs from there too that are insistent on blowing shit up. Had a really heartfelt chat with a woman in Poland (migrant), who watched her family get beheaded and shit in the 80s in Kazakhstan. That kind of story sticks with you.

ahahahahah fair but, yeah i still want it

Lmao. Okay, I'll let you off. She hot?

i was high at the time. All I remember about her was that her pussy was god tier

Not a fan of Germany's hug a sandnigger policy but do like the German people as a whole

I just love how it took busting a fucking nut to like one country in that part of the world. Fucking hell.

Why does everyone seem to like Spain? We are a nation of ignorant and lazy wannabe conmen.

what up with loving slowakia

Don't give 2 shits about Africa and contrary to popular belief France is a nice country it's just the Parisians that give them a bad name. A personal hero of mine is the Marquis de Lafayette.

I am a simple man

Best guess is stuck the p in the v

>British
>Hates France

Correct answer.

I don't really get it, but then again I lived there for four years. We hate each other but we're so historically and culturally similar that it's self explanatory.

Would tap some French ass any day.

what irrelevant country is yours op? Bulgaria?

Bitch go and give babushka a kiss on the head for this sin on your own people

A self hating Russian never heard that one before, but in all seriousness I like your people not your politics.

Spread the love, faggots

Yeah but where are you from

>hating Canada
wtf did they even do to you? You just mad that they have better weed than you?

>Had a really heartfelt chat with a woman in Poland (migrant), who watched her family get beheaded and shit in the 80s in Kazakhstan.

I bet it happened in the 90s, not in the 80s. During the Soviet rule Islam was banned all over the Central Asia. Even more, the majority of the Northern Kazakhstan made up from Russians who are either atheists or Christians. So, this story must have happened somewhere in the South part of Kazakhstan (if happened at all)

you're just mad as shit because they actually work, unlike most countries
t.Ausfag, the only other country that works hard. Everyone else is a lazy cunt.

donald sutherland fuck yeah

Planet earth

ehhem English not British... but fuck the smelly surrender monkeys all the same
These god damn multi-national French sympathizers.

cucs , liferal fags and justin trudeau.
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR BOYYYYS

faget

nationalism>globalism

I lik crayons en tater tots

fag.

I like it

Thanks

North Korea>France
what the actual

Actually a lot of Russians have this 'self-hating thing', just like Jews do. Russia is a shitty country and it's very hard to find something worthy of sympathy here.
Many Russians straggling to find their cultural identity actually, because shit is literally trickling down from every aspect of life here.

>UKIP voter detected

im english= i hate france
NK hasnt done anything to england except just threats

golly gosh howdya figure that our

btw actual nazi fascist here
AMA

out*

you live in the ocean?

nobody cares

FRENCH SURRENDERFAG DETECTED

GET OFF MY BOARD

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

still, thats fucking idiotic
also, why the fuck do you like Madagascar? are you retarded?

>Love Brazil
>Loves China
>Likes Mexico

You are either trolling or are the biggest retard on earth

apart from the triggered SJWs