/nzg/ new zealand thread

the fuck are all you fuckers tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J83u89Q9QGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dead, or at least I wish I was.

whats up famalam. And same tbh

Ech

Just something I wasn't emotionally prepared for. Sunk me straight back into suicidal depression.

Nothing like that kind of shit to knock the wind right out of your guts. Got anyone to reach out to in your day to day life to talk to about it? Sometimes talking it out can help, or at least alleviate some stress and anxiety.

Yo Adam Holland where you at, I know you're a fellow shitposter

Got your backs, homies. Much love

I've got an appointment with a counselor on Monday. So hopefully that helps.

any welly kiddos here. lets smerk a berl

hopefully you guys click, can take awhile to find someone you mesh with when it comes to that kind of set up.

thank fam

How broken is this country?
Floods
Tornados
Emergency Services don't work
Woman are obese

Please Mr Trump invade now.

A hearty sieg fuckn heil from kawerau

youtube.com/watch?v=J83u89Q9QGo

fucking kek. got banned from nzcam for absolutely nothing

pic related.

btfo

That's how bbq lost his mod

going to post this everyday till the guy that made the room sees it. bet fuckface is scared shitless now.

>being scared of the threat of losing your mod status on a tinychat room created for a new zealand thread on an egyptian flip-flop message board
All of my fucking keks
Literally nobody cares

Any Chch nudes?

>being so terrified that he made this post
KEK
E
K

That place was better off without mods.

I'm not even him, just an amused onlooker

So why exactly did you get b&?

funny how all the tinychat poster are irrelevant in /nzg/ threads kek.

No one has said anything about IDs being gone yet

>mfw tc poster make 99% of the threads

this comment comes up everytime tc is mentioned.

for the meme's mostly.

Who's got wins?

>tc poster make 99% of the threads
wtf are you on about?

iktf
Best friend killed himself 18 months ago, and lost someone who I was emotionally reliant on. Went through hell for about a year and thought I had beaten it, but I can feel it creeping back again

the people that make the nzg threads are mostly tc posters too. I made tonight, two other dudes normally do them during the week.

How's the banzone fam? :^)

i dont see how that makes you not irrelevant kek

what that person is trying to say is that without us fags from tinychat these threads would probably be more dead than they already are.

Order of relevance:
1. /nzg/ "tripfags"
2. /nzg/ regulars
3. /nzg/ anons
4. everyone else
5. tc posters

>implying these arent the same

its like you all forgot idbro was a tc fag to

>without "tc posters" these threads would almost always be dead if you like it or not.

>idbro

i miss that qt

where's ever one from?
im from Napier

Dunedin.

chch

studying or live?

Used to live here when I was younger (for like 8 years or so), parents moved to Central Otago so had to move with them, moved back to study.

hows that manny street going heard they have to move those whore back to the CBD locals getting upset when they see them getting fucked on there door step.

fair enough not a bad city only shit thing is the hectic cold in the winter, was working in milton a couple years back and it dropped 10degrees in an hour just after midday

not a clue
live on the outer burbs so never had to deal with it

but i know it spread further than their legs, which is already pretty far

how much are the street walkers in chch?

street walkers are fucking lame. you'd be lucky to get 15 minutes out of one.

yeah that is about the only downside to the city, though.

Haha where abouts are you, you get a gem once in a while for sure. theres one slut on back page she sucks some made cock man, has a pretty big clit 80$ she'll fuck her pussy in front of you suck you off sit on ur face tongue your arse and swallow your load, says half and hour but if she has not other clients you can draw it out a hour easy

Depends on the time and the girl really somtimes you can get a blowie for 40$

oh yer for sure everything else is wicked

im in chch
if you wanna know more hack me lol

never had the need to buy pussy
i just go out and get it

lol fair enough, im no hacker man just lurk on here from time to time when theres fuck all to do at night, when you work away and have no real life or know any one a bit of brought pussy keeps you sane lol.

ROTORUA

Got my smokes.

about time haha, how'd you get them?

Brother brought them over hah

Brother is the GC of the week

Totally :)

I quit smoking today. I quit masturbating 16 days ago as well. I'm slowly getting there.

Good for ya

lol nofap is a meme dude. All for quitting smoking tho dude keep it up

Anyone know an aussie called hayley in christchurch? Girl is so damn hot id love to hear stories or see nudes if anyone has. She loves the dick

You all know better. It's like you get told but don't listen. THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR FUCKING AMERICANS ONLY! YOU AUSSIECUCK FAGGOTS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE! Trump passed executive decisions that prohibit illegal cyber immigration! This is terrorism! Immigration terrorism! Stay the FUCK on your own 'country's' cyberspace!

Haha how does it feel that we are deliberately defying you.
Night after night...
Hour after hour...
Minute after minute...
But only after 9pm GMT +12