Tomorrow it will have been a year since I started smoking weed

Tomorrow it will have been a year since I started smoking weed.

Back when I started I'd smoke and be stoned up until I went to bed and the high was much heavier.

Nowadays I don't always get that high and it seems to wear off somewhat quickly.

What would Sup Forums suggest, should I just smoke more in one sitting or maybe move onto a different drug?

> inb4 stop smoking weed

3edgy5me

Weed honestly has to be the most overrated recreational activity in the timeline of humanity. All it does is make you boring and mediocre.

tbh

idk shit's pretty funny when you're baked
stuff that wouldn't otherwise be very funny

Buy better weed

>gtg chug this mickey one sec

I know you don't want to hear it but a tolerance break is the only option, that or start smoking concentrates but your tolerance will eventually build up with that too and you'll need to take a break

start injecting heroin obviously

newfags these days

Yeah my buddy had the same problem so he attempted to take a 2 week tolerance break but kept failing. Problem is basically anytime I go out with friends I smoke up, so it'd be hard to avoid since it's a social thing now.

I'll give you that user but I've seen that it makes for boring social situations. Everyone gets together to hang around and then they start toking up to lighten the mood or make it fun and it becomes rather anti-climatic.

Tbh what I've found is that if me and friends are going to a pub (bar) and me and my stoner buddy spark up before hand, we tend to be pretty quiet and drowsey and just boring really, I don't really drink much nowadays because of weed, maybe I should get drunk more instead, that way my tolerance would come down I guess

Try smoking more Sativas. Ever since I started going to a dispensary and actually selecting good shit, I've had no problems or need for a T break. The shit I blaze actually wakes me up and helps me focus if I don't over do it

Not a fan of Sativas well being from the UK I've only ever had mediocre hash, it's never really done much for me, better than nothing though

i smoke good quality hashich in france and shit's fine, helps me being awake while school

knife hits

You mean like hot knifing?

get a blow torch and heat two knifes and then put your weed between both knifes and breath the some through a funnel

I've been smoking real cannabis every day for 5 years now and all I can say if that you have some Nancy faggot ass weak ass shitty dirt weed, stop being such a massive faggot

>considering moving onto a different drug
Any road beyond cannabis is nothing but pain. You are a disgrace to pot smokers for proving the gateway theory to be correct in your individual case.

Get a script for a low dose amount of Gabapentin. 200~300mg for a single dose on given day will do. Take it 60-90 mins before you smoke some kush. It's an intoxicant enhanced and the first time I did this combination it was a rather godly high much like when I was still experimenting with pot.

this

just smoke more too faggot
buy a perculator bong with big joints and head

Indicas or just eat edibles

Is the muslim infestation in France as bad as it appears on television and in the news or just media hype?

> inb4 stop smoking weed

but that's honestly the answer here, take it from an 'experienced' stoner, you HAVE to take tolerance breaks at least every few months, else you aquire very high tolerance -> weaker highs, you need to smoke more (which is a waste) --- just quit for around 2 weeks and you'll see for yourself

on a forced break at the moment
>tfw only good thing about the flu

>Buy better weed, get higher shelf
>Take a tolerance break, plenty of regular smokers take them
>Change the way you smoke, try bongs, vaping etc and see what works best
>Try edibles

You've clearly never come skiing with me when I bring edibles and my dab pen.

OP, you have the dreaded tolerance. Take a break, or try a new intake method. Dabs, edibles, you can even find balms and rubs. A month off will do wonders, tho. Seriously.

I meant ind4 people telling me to quite smoking.
I know a tolerance break is a very valid option.

This whole thread is pointless. Simply quit overindulging. It could possibly fuck up your endocannabinoid system permanently.