Hi b/, i'm looking for others that are willing to share their ways of how to get women (pua's)

hi b/, i'm looking for others that are willing to share their ways of how to get women (pua's)

Be around dogs/act like a dog. All girls fuck dogs so you're GUARANTEED to get some pussy. Trust me I know.

Rape?

Ambien and Xanax work for me

TALK TO THEM
A
L
K

T
O

T
H
E
M

have you tried engaging them like you would any other human being? That usually works

If you're seriously just trying to get pussy, then just ask asmany women as possible if they want to fuck. It's just a numbers game at the end of the day.

Treat them respectfully, don't be creepy, and eventually you might get some

>doggo's are based.
>rape is a good way
>totally agree but with the flurofam is more fun ( dunno if the name is correct)

Pua is a scam
Underage faggit

well, true but it's just that i used to know how to do that, but now since i stopped drinken alcohol i cannot presue them at all......

A dog would rape, and if a dog were smart he'd use Xanax/Ambien. All women fuck dogs.

Tinder / Bumble / dating apps help, as they remove the "Are we actually attracted to each other?" bit of the equation

I'm very average looking, dress a little eccentrically and am a little bit of an odd guy in general and I've still gotten laid thanks to Tinder. I mean, sure, not a huge amount, but it's still happened Sup Forumsro

be nice, listen, be an asshole sometimes, cross the line, flirt, be rough, be a man

be docile, look at them, be loud, cross the line, hump them, be ruff, be a dog

i've been on tinder for a week or two now gonna meet up with a chick so that's something i guess but it's more like in general how i can be good with women just enjoy myself ??

while going out ? i think in broad daylight you might wanna avoid that ?

Just find my fucking slut of a mother

First off, get some girls to be friends with you. Then go do something interesting with your life. Make some money, take a trip somewhere exotic, buy a sailboat. Just make sure they know you did it. Women will come to you, user. Just make yourself attractive though your actions and decisions in life. Be steadfast, insistant, and in control of yourself at all times. Bitches love independence, and they love a guy who gets what HE wants.

/tred

i would love to :)

thanks user appriciate it

Got u bro