Why are white people so insecure?

why are white people so insecure?

because they're beta as fuck, they're 2nd best to niggers in dick size, they're 2nd best in intelligence against asians so why not hate on all? lol white people.

>probably a nigganese saying this
Fuck out of here faggot, white people aren't insecure

if they weren't so insecure, they wouldn't have created laws of segregation lol

Women hate women and meatheads like talking about other dudes bodies.

more like insecure ugly+fat people

What?

The fuck should I know? I'm not white.

This. It's not white people being insecure, it's insecure people being insecure. White people just happen to make up the majority of the population, so the majority of comments are from them.

It's not whites being insecure, it's retards being insecure. Just because they are also white means nothing.

because everyone is stealin' their women

thanks for your input

>white people
>Muhammod Farque

Really nigger?

When the white guy gets butthurt

You're all retarded.

Asians are honorary whites though

Cuz most of the people commenting in your pic are ugly, fat or have a complex.

They wanted to set clear boundaries. We all know who's really insecure here. Men who grow up without dad's mainly. ;)

Old housewives calling these gods among men unattractive.

>k

Look how shitty Asia is. There are so many fucking asians there. And don't even get me started on Africa.
Whites win.

That one guy commenting about his abs being better. We can all see clearly from his thumbnail that they arent at all. Holy shit. Anyway to answer your question everyone does that to everyone you absolute fucking moron. Not only does it not make all white people insecure. The creator of this image couldnt even find a big enough sample of insecure whites apparently because one guy is literally named Muhammad.

how

HOW

>fuck, they're 2nd best
These seem to be from newspaper comments?

IDK what the deal is but the people who comment on newspaper articles are absolutely far and beyond the worst people in the world