I'm 6'4 and weigh 355lbs. If the draft is reinstated Trump can't take me right?

I'm 6'4 and weigh 355lbs. If the draft is reinstated Trump can't take me right?

Age?

Listen guy there will be no draft. Hypothetically it wouldn't matter what age you were. Males
Are going to war home and abroad. Females And >17 are working the production lines.

I fucked that up

If we sent Brock Lesnar over there to round up them sand niggers we'd be fine

Technically yes if it got that but otherwise no

Stop reposting this thread please

who would win out of 1 brock lesnar & 10000 soviet grizzly bears with laser beams strapped to their backs?

How serious is this shit? Like what makes it any different than the 60bombs Obama dropped every day over there.

Not serious at all. Just a distraction from Russiagate. That airport is already up and running again.

It was probably Putin's idea.

Hopefully the minorities go in first. If not, they should be deported.

Boot camp will whip you into shape fatty. Better start running now, make it easier on yourself

But i don't want to go. If i show up and i can't do it will they just let me leave

Hahahahaha thats funny. They will whip on you like a rented mule, if that doesnt work they will start punishing everybody else but you for being a fat ass, everybody will hate you and you will get your fat ass beaten. Like I told you before, start getting in shape mainly through running. Make it easier on yourself fatty

Technically yes, but they wouldn't.

Also, since you're over 350lb did you know that you can eat for free at Heart Attack Grill in Vegas? Just FYI.

hopefully the grizzlies so I don't have to see his dumb ass act like he's worth a fuck

if there is a god he will take all millennials

There is no way a person born before 1984 would reasonably be browsing Sup Forums, so you're basically saying any american Sup Forums user over 18

Idk what that is

>reasonably be browsing Sup Forums
newfag

Considering it took only one ugly little Mexican half his size to destroy him utterly in UFC, I'd just send the one bear.

Fuck me! I'm 6'5" and weigh 280lbs and i think I'm a fat bastard, but at 355! Wow, enjoying those freedoms a little too often?

Idk how it got this bad man

Oh lesnar, stick to pretend fighting yeah sweetie?

Friend, I'm 6'1 and 320. I used to be a chubby 215. I don't know how I did this either, but I've at least started working out so that's something. I got the fat strengthened legs so my deadlift is already at 500 lbs.

It's a grill...in Los Vegas.