Would you fuck this fat pig?

Would you fuck this fat pig?

No.

sure why not.

do you have any more?

In a heartbeat

Did that girl in the back have her titty out?

yes user

anymore? less clothed preferable?

sorry ment to select

does she suck a D good?

Yes

God yes, shes an amazing cock sucker, even if she does gag a lot

tell me more, I am diamonds and love a good slampiggy

What do you want to know?

what you got to tell?

Ya as long as she promised not to tell anyone. I've fucked fatter ones before too. I've been with good looking girls too but something about fucking some disgusting pig roughly and in a degrading way gets me off. Especially when they keep calling you wanting more because I'm out of their league and they know it so they cling on me for dear life.

She gags a lot but if she tries she can get all th way down your shaft, she swallows and the few times it's been to much for her, she'll spit in her hand and then lap it up once shes got her breath, shes a nice loud and juicy fuck, squeels like a whore

Pics

and she loves anal

mmmm tell me about it

no pics but I've got a video of her being fucked up the ass on motherless?

Link?

sure:
/C0A0324

Feel free to leave a comment, love reading about all the things you'd do to the fat fuck pig

I'd give it a shot with any woman who's not a coal burner

>C0A0324
some pictures are unflattering but she's cute in more pics than not and she actually looks like she'd be fun. I don't see how that video is labeled "anal destruction" it looks like a fairly standard ass fuck to me

> No face shown

Why do you hate this girl so much that you're making shit up just in an attempt to embarrass her? Not white knight IMG I'm the guy that posted about degrading fatties as my fetish. I'm just genuinely curious.

Anyone fapping over her?

Yeah but you've got to add a bit of drama to it lol

Not showing the face was part of the agreement in filming, it's also the main reason behind me showing her off, sort of like payback for getting rid of the good part lol

She's sexy, great face, tits and a chubby body too.

She looks like a fun person to be around.

Is she your GF?

No just an occasion fuck lol

Hell yes I would.

I'm Envious

Who was recording?

is the other girls tit hanging out

his mom

mutual friend of ours, it was a birthday present for me, he got an unedited copy and a blow job from her as a thank you

In a rape way, yes. [Fetish Intensifies]

Yes and I'm still annoyed at the shitty camera for wreaking that

fuggggg

I know, if I had the money I'd buy them all top of the line phones and cameras so this never happens again

I would drain my 8 inch dick in tht fat assuntil all my kids came out

She'd probably love every second of that

I'd ride her hard, n put her away wet, and by that I mean trick her out to nigs.