Don't lie

Don't lie..

The above one, ofc.
I like me some chub.

B

Hmm fuck jabba the hutt or die a slow death from aids. Nope!

Bottom one

B, any day

False dichotomy.

Both for me.

B. At least I can fuck its ass from behind and pretend.

I don't fuck fatties or fags. You just have to shoot me cause I ain't getting it up for either one

take the bullet

B, I love traps

>disarm and rape gunman

Bullet in the head only hurts for a minute. Emotional scars last a lifetime.

Feed me the bullet.

I'd rather commit Sudoku

No

How's that even a serious question?

I mean if you had some ugly ass tranny, sure. But this one? I mean a hole is a hole, and the body looks feminine minus the peepee

Id have to give the D to B, I don't want my dick to rot off by trying to fuck A.

lmao, Sup Forums loves traps, this is the stupidest question ive ever seen.

Fuck this gay fat earth. I'm out!!!!ยก!!

Well I'm not gay but I would have to go with B and fuck her from behind

It is a good day to die.

>what is a loaded question, the post.

Fuck a fat chick or suck a fat dick.
What to do...what to do...

I'd rather suck on the gun

You have a choice... and if you willingly choose B you are by definition committing a homosexual act. Just saying.

B ofcourse?

The fact that you have to even consider B as an option for even a microsecond means you are 100% gay.

Nvm just noticed the dick.

That doesnt make you gay at all, if you sucked her feminine penis ya thats a little gay then

This.

I do fuck fatties, but there's a limit to how far I'll go.

I would prefer to not fuck either, but I'll take a dick over that much fat.

i just went gay

Use a condom and you just might avoid the aids part.

Any I will say it again ANY straight man will choose B as it is more attractive and that is not gay, go look up Buck Angel and tell me you would fuck her you little faggot

Lol, would look at all the pussies here who would rather end their life than get it on with another human they aren't particularly attracted to. Millions of years of evolution put to and end because you simply refused to bang someone with virtually no negative repercussions, how weak can you be?

>feminine penis

It's not a feminine penis, it's a penis. It gets hard, it ejaculates semen. It's a penis. If you interact with it in a sexual manner, you're gay. Just because the man puts on a dress, gets breast implants, puts on a wig and makeup doesn't make them any less a man. You'd be fucking a man. That's gay 100%.

That said, option A is absolutely disgusting.

i could fuck the bottom one so long as I'm doing the raping. The rape is what gets me off, it doesn't matter what type of hole it is.

Even though i did not have sex for the last 6 years i would probably shoot myself

Thank you OP, I just fapped to B.

/b for B.

what counts as fucking

can i just masturbate into B's mouth

and a cock! noice

No, she has to ride your cock while her boiclit slaps your tummy

what's wrong with B?

Watch out for this one

How do I even fuck A? I could literally go spelunking in her orifices.

Y chromosomes

>there's a gun pointed at your head
oh fuck yes

B, cause I don't want to die over a simple choice

>Buck Angel
get back to serving drinks at the bar, mate.

Well as long as B isnt fucking me, id fill that boipuss with all my loads

Never stick your dick in the mentally ill it doesn't matter what it looks like

Not the guy you're replying to BUT:

I would not fuck Buck Angel because she looks like a dude.
AND
I would not fuck option B because it is a dude.

I'll gladly fuck B. As long as I'm not getting fucked, I could enjoy it. Probably wouldn't get an exotic variety of STDs from B either.

>no negative repercussions

Mentaly scared for life is a pretty negative repercussions

There is a picture just like OPs but with Buck and a Trap you have to choose 1 who would you fuck? That being said B i would fuck a trap from behind that is the least gay option

you'd never fuck a dude if your life was on the line?

what a fag

I don't get it. Why would I need a gun pointed at my head to fuck B?

gimme that cock

would suck that cock

>Any I will say it again ANY straight man will choose B as it is more attractive and that is not gay, go look up Buck Angel and tell me you would fuck her you little faggot

Yes, you keep telling yourself that when you have its dick in your mouth or your ass, you faggot fuck.

Would fuck B. senseless even without gun, but would refuse to bottom

Her girl cock will spit roast you, that being said would you even be able to get hard with a bunch of men watching you and pointing the gun at your head and laughing at ya small penis caling it a boiclit and shemeat?

I do not have the balls to kill myself, but really would be fine with being dead.

So go ahead, shoot me, cause I dont fuck fat fucks or men

bottom, top, you're still gay.

I never said anything about taking a girl cock in my ass, seems you are the faggot fuck boi

Doesn't apply. The rules are that you have to fuck one. You don't have to get fucked.

I've had a good run. Pull the fucking trigger, LET'S DO THIS MOTHER FUCKER!

Can I fuck both, then shoot myself?

You wouldn't fuck buck angel because he looks like a dude and is unattractive. You wouldn't fuck option b because they have a cock and are unattractive as such. It's not rocket science, it's faggotry.

You didn't say you wouldn't fuck Buck you are a massive faggot M8

Can you make sure to shoot me right, so I actually die please?
I don't want to be a vegetable.

>thinks that taking dick means you're gay, but giving it to another man isn't gay.

You're both a couple of closet faggots. Please move to Iran ASAP and get thrown off a roof.

No you would bottom like a good little sissy fuck

Let B fuck me silly, but I'm just a faggot who likes chicks with dicks.

Any more pics of B?

sauce on b

Sauce on option B. For scientific purposes of course.

I'm just saying man. You can go ahead and fuck A with your eyes closed and tears falling. I'd do the same with B

>"girl cock"
>must have gotten a D- for biology

Fuckin hivemind bois, let's fukin go.

Yeah, but you rednecks believe a whole bunch of fairy tale shit that nobody cares about. This is the 21st century - there's no such thing as gay or straight, just different things that each person is attracted to. The world keeps outgrowing your lies - try not to go full allahu akbar over it.

A ALL THE MOTHERFUCKIN WAY

I'd fuck B without the gun at my head

>Millions of years of evolution put to and end because you simply refused to bang someone with virtually no negative repercussions

Fuck a fat ham beast with ovarian cysts that probably can't have children or fuck some mentaly ill dude with breast implants. Either one is a genetic dead end that needs to be eliminated from the gene pool.

>bullet in the head
>one minute

ill rather die a man than being a faggot

The gene pool needs to be deleted though because it's full of spastics and morons. I go with b simply because bringing a child into this world is cruel and I'm a flaming faggot.

I mean, if you'd shoot me at the base of my skull where it connects to my spine, that would make me happy.

This motherfucker!

C: Fast Death.

>there's no such thing as gay or straight,

snowflake detected.

Straight - sex with the opposite sex
Gay - sex with the same sex

It's pretty simple and straightforward.

Click click boom

i would actually prefer they just shoot the gun

B - definitely and without any doubt.

>It's pretty simple and straightforward.

People like you think that everything has to be simple enough for your tiny minds. That's why history proves your wrong again and again.