Am I an ugly loser? Why can't I find a girl to date or a girl who'd flirt with me even...

Am I an ugly loser? Why can't I find a girl to date or a girl who'd flirt with me even? Not to sound so pathetic and woe was me but I feel so lonely and sad about this. Are girls just too shallow these days or am I just too unattractive?

It probably has a lot to do with the fact that you're a whiny pussy.

Yummy

Chicks are just cruel. You should shoot up a sorority or something. That'll show em

No because I don't talk to girls because there's no initial interest so it's not that. The fact that I ask about a genuine concern doesn't mean I'm a whiny pussy. I'm just trying to learn about this

You've just shown us the main reason why. Stop whining on Sup Forums and get out.

I've definitely experienced genuine cruelty from chicks I know in real life.

Not gonna kill a random girl...ever

Again, I'm asking why there's never any initial interest. Girls are not interested before I even have a chance to talk.

Hello, Brandon...

>I don't talk to girls
>there's no initial interest

Maybe try guys instead, see how it makes you feel. Maybe you're confused.

Look man you r not ugly, talk to women is hard for everyone,just wait for de right moment, that things happen naturaly

you have a mental disorder, and girls can tell that youre a confidence-less pussy. even ugly girls get bad vibes from you and won't fuck you. you look like you just finished crying. you probably have a small dick and thats the basis of your lack of confidence. if you dont get your self-esteem up, you'll never get a girl, and honestly i think you have a serious mental disorder so you probably never will fix your self-esteem. enjoy a life of being a sad whiny no-confidence cuck.

I'm 100 percent not confused and am in no way capable of switching teams.

You are still alive Brandon? I am surprised

Oh my god Brandon stop it. I have a friend who is four inches. Hemmeroid on his asshole. Like so many issues to deal with and jesus dude. You know you are fine looking.

Go. See. A. Fucking. Therapist.

What kind of "serious" mental disorder? I'm only diagnosed with major depression and even that comes and goes. I hold down a very high stakes job that requires meticulous actions and a clear head. I can't even consider this when there's just no evidence you have to back that I'm seriously mentally impaired. I don't think I could handle living on my own either if I was so insane.

STILL.CANT.GET.A.TINDER.MATCH.

How do you know? Have you even TIRED sucking dick? You might suprise yourself. Life is short, don't rob yourself of an experience. Besides, you've never been with a chick, either, so how do you even know?

Women get me off, not men

>has major depression
>WHAT KIND OF "SERIOUS" MENTAL DISORDER??

So your sad AND retarded. That blows.

Nobody's EVER gotten you off, Brandon.

Pop that shirt off. I'll tell you if you're ugly or not.

i've seen your retarded fucking face on this website for years. you've been a confidence-less cuck for fucking years, and youre just as whiny as always if not more. only someone with serious mental problems would post themselves on this board and /soc/ as much as you do. major depression is a serious mental disorder you retard. being able to live on your own doesn't mean there isn't something wrong with you. please go to a therapist and get on drugs, or just chop your dick off (youre never gonna use it anyway with how low your self-esteem is) and worry about more important things

If this is the real Brandon, your problem is that you're overexposed as being a loser. Your friends and you spamming the internet with this shit has given you a reputation. Back away from the keyboard, go to the gym 5 days a week, and the girls will eventually come to you. The gym is a fantastic way to boost your ego and self worth.

If this isn't the real Brandon, good job in making me reply.

Kill one you know.