everyone knows dirty donnie prefers pee

Well we didn't elect him to be pope
He can drink pee if he wants to he's the president
>only the best pee. believe me

yes, bush's recession that Obama fixed.

...and he's working so hard for us all

trips confirms hardest working president ever

Obama, the lazy nignog

I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes...

>implying we'd be better off with the spirit cooking witch

fake news. Obama took far fewer vacations than Bush and trump is sizing up to be the most vacationist president ever

Kid, you really need to grow up.
You come here daily attempting to trash a newly-elected President out of your massive butthurt in chosing a loser and having lost, somehow under some notion that you are ever going to change anyone's mind. Just like your brainwashed libtard Master Soros-whipped peanut brain can't comprehend anything other than what you've been spoon fed for years and sees everything through that prism of delusion, perhaps you can comprehend how futile (if not retarded) one of your opponent's advocates might appear to you coming here daily regurgitating the same stale shit that will never do anything but polarize you further.

You are one sad and pathetic mother-fucker to come here on the asshole of the internet every fucking day and post your mindless propaganda.

Find a noose somewhere. Hang it high. Insert neck and gimme your best Michael Jordan impression. With any luck you'll snap your fucking pinhead clear off so the rats will have something to eat tonight in whatever shithole you crawl in.

look at those teeth, can he not afford dental work on obamacare..... oh wait.... that would be bad wouldn't..

Also he is a fat fuck, had no idea his smelly unwashed face could afford shit on benefits, guess credit isn't being paid back.

Op here
Probably true but that doesn't make him any less of a douche
His supporters like his orange toes and it's pathetic

This. Thank god we survived that inept moron.

Obama should have done something similar. Chemical weapons and nuclear weapons are unacceptable anywhere. This goes beyond Syria. If the USA and other world powers don't react to it, we will see mass chemical attacks in places like South America or Africa, or possibly the Chinese.

I don't care what Trump said in the past. Bombing a Syrian airport makes sense in this case.

mmm this pasta is tasty!

That American need to invent new statistics to make something worse off than it is.

wrong.

factcheck.org/2014/08/presidential-vacations/

completely ignoring the housing bubble bursting as he took office.
Of course hes a piece of shit hes a politician. Trump is no better than him.

Have we brought the manufacturing jobs back from China yet? Or is that in the 2nd term ...

It's the same in every Trump thread kek

never going to happen.

Meanwhile, You realize that Hillary wouldve been 1000x worse.

A lying, scamming, money laundering, practically dying, ugly, hag of a politician who has vanished off the face of the earth from pure embarrassment because she forgot that shit talking donald trump during the entire election wasnt enough to win.

I prefer r/eddit honestly

>source
>factcheck

my fucking sides lol

fake and gay

factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/

also notice that my link has all the sources listed so fuck off with your "librul media" nonsense

Their policies are virtually identical. Trump is yet another puppet in a long line of puppets. But if you enjoy his act more than hers I do get it, she was unwatchable.

>vanished off the face of the earth from pure embarrassment

Not from embarrassment. The Clinton foundation lost all of its power when she lost the election

>derp

Ahh I see you have no idea why the National Debt rose so much...

Never heard of interest? That is one factor.

And also the fact Bush's fuck up on employment etc caused Obama to overspend to combat it.

So the reason it had gone up is quite simply because of Bush and his ineptitude.

You think Trump is going to bring it down?

Not on your fucking Nelly. It will be at least 30trn by 2020.

>'tards

>You realize that Hillary wouldve been 1000x worse
Hillary would have pushed her magic red button and all would be well. Just like the last time.

>oh shit they hurt my feelings
>better get out my spambot quick!
I get paid per reply, please do. New thread incoming. :^)

sources at the base of the page don't back up the claims, typical liberal fake news

Honestly I buy into the whole "the president is never on vacation." I didn't like how Trump and the media criticized Obama for vacations and I don't really care about Trump and his vacations.

What I see is a 70 year old man doing 18 holes of golf. That's impressive, golf is tiring. He needs to be healthy and playing golf with world leaders is his way of doing business. BUT yes he's a hypocrite.

>believing biased sources

3143 total counties
The numbers arent even right
>in Americas heartland
Neither is the wording...

>He needs to be healthy

This, busted. Too many people don't read actual reports and just believe what the liberal fake news outlets post as absolute undisputed truth.

Golf is tiring? Its barely a sport and he isn't walking dude has a golf cart

Again he's 70 years old. I find it impressive. My dad, a vietnam vet of the same age can barely walk.

Spam this thread out please

look at those random upper and lower case letters, ridiculous