ITT: try to convince me why dogs are better than cats

ITT: try to convince me why dogs are better than cats

>tfw you try to come up with reasons but then inevitably realize dogs are worthless

Other urls found in this thread:

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>catpunchingdisgustingcreature.jpg

Perhaps you should realise the difference between a kick and a punch first.

If you walk a cat you look autistic af. If you walk a dog you're a normal functioning member of society. Cats are cool if you never leave your home though. Dogs are cool if you're actually social and not a fucking cuck.

hey faggot, cats have 4 hands or 4 feet

if the former, then it is a punch

if the latter, then cats literally can't punch

therefore you're autistic for thinking either way, GJ outing yourself

>kick
>mfw cats don't have feet to kick with and being hit by a paw is still called being hit

Name one thing a cat is good at.

Meanwhile dogs are good for;
-Hunting
-Rescue
-human guidance
-raising families
cats are just lazy fucks who do nothing but shit in houses

>implying that I said that cats have hands, but I didn't.
what?
gj outing yourself

holy fuck you're dumb, go do some fucking research on mammal anatomy.

nigger, stop trying to defend your idiocy, just give up and move on to another thread

A lot more. But what is the point of answering this bait? its a 3/10

You've obviously never read the lecture of Lovecraft on Cats and Dogs.

Dogs are the hieroglyphs of blind emotion, inferiority, servile attachment, and gregariousness—the attributes of commonplace, stupidly passionate, and intellectually and imaginatively undeveloped men. Cats are the runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality—the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men. The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx

anti-science shill spotted

you maybe should take your own advice bud, i can literally find 5 peer-reviewed sources to back up my claim within 30 seconds, so it shouldn't be hard for you to find some too

Lovecraft is fantasy. Opinion discarded.

lovecraft wrote essays and contributed to philosophy a little bit, he wasn't purely a fiction short story writer

gas urself

Being this new. That's just sad. You need to lurk longer before posting. You obviously do not get this place and it's culture. Try GoGaia it's more suited for your intellectual capabilities and age.

Philosophy is pseudo-intellectualism. Opinion discarded.

>lazy fucks who do nothing but shit in houses
>tfw everyone on Sup Forums can relate closely with cats

Do you not take the bait for ironic purposes?

Avoiding bait in 2017 is no fun

That's what happens when you go to public education. You never learn about the contributions artists, writers, and composure make to society. Obviously he's an american teenager.

>being this retarded

Philosophy is the foundation of ethics, political science, science, art, etc. Read a book or something you GED burnout

This is so fucking stupid. I own a dog because I want it to do useful shit and curl up at the foot of my bed to keep my feet warm. You own a cat so you can have one more pussy in your life to ignore you.

I know from a experience that fucking a dog is much easier.
You must try it. Its fucking awesome.

No convincing required. Everyone knows that dogs are better.

t. "Intellectuals"
shouldnt you be posting Freud on facebook?

Spotted the philosophy major

>invincibility, self-sufficiency, enlightened, mentally developed, unbroken, civilised, master-class
>dead on the side of the road

underrated post

>be cat
>lick own asshole

same with dogs Sup Forumsro except they eat whole logs of shit

itt

>racism

The difference is with Dogs nobodies claiming dogs are "intellectual" animals. nice try

they aren't
dogs shit fucking stinks and makes people balk
they make a fucking huge amount of noise
noise which their owners seem oblivious to

if i wanted to listen to dogs i'd live near a fucking dogs home

Threads like these really show you the difference between educated people and the publicly educated. Every point they try to make proves their inferiority. Take this for example. He is so pathetic he wants something inferior to himself to lay on his feet. This is to give him a sense of power, superiority, and "ownership" over another being. So he seeks out an animal thats been bred to be submissive to him.

in which case the owner is an autist

ITT: triggered dogfags showcasing their butthurtedness to the rest of the world

I can't convince you because Sup Forums is full of weird cat dudes who you see buying ten bags of cat food at Walmart.

>wanting intellectual validation and stimulation from an animal
>complains that dogs arent "intelligent", when Dogs do more useful and intelligent things than Cats

You need to cool your jets weeb and get out of your mothers house,the cats are getting to you

NO, thats for if the apocalypse hits and we need to have food for ourselves as well fuckwit...

>I LIKE DOGS CUZ THEY ADD VALUE TO MY LIFE AND ARE SMART LOVING COMPANIONS

A dog will protect your life

see
so many dogshills out today it's incredbile

a cat will realise that you're on Sup Forums and deserve to die

>Be Cat
>Lick own asshole
>Run from everything
>will literally starve if left in the wild, as domestication has made them useless
>with age, fur becomes bad, unlike a dogs
>is not self sufficient
>shits in house
Really turns my gears

>mfw admits needing help from an animal
You're just not a very bright person.

>be dog
>make owner pick up shit
>bark at 3am when see a moth at light
>make owner bathe me
>make owner walk me
>be universally hated by all people with an IQ exceeding 80

cats and dogs don't have opposable thumbs with which to clean themselves, cats get the job done and dogs... eat their own shit?

>does useful shit

Your dog doesn't do a damn thing useful for you. Just because 0.03% of the dog population can be broke and made into service dog, drug sniffing K9, or tracker, does not mean your dog is useful you dumb fuck.

Exactly. Fuck cats.

This is what they think trolling is.

ha ha u see thats very funny considering most cat owners are single women. very intellectual. very elegant. very helpful in real world. not unlike those dirty puppers who can only find you food, thats useless

dogfag spotted

have fun with your smart companion buddy

ITT: overweight single women with cats

daily reminder domesticated cats die in the wild within a week

Which is why cops kill them on sight. Congrats

fucking faggot i lost my cat after we moved to a shity town in the mountain. it was winter when that fucker escaped some farmer found the cat almost half a year later almost starved but still alive. she lost 1 kidney and is now staying at home enjoying her last years

>something that didnt happen

>mfw everytime someone talks about the internet it includes something about cat videos
>mfw no one ever mentions dogs

it happend why would i make that up.
i also have a dog that i love so i dont give a fuck about this bait tread

Are you implying Sup Forumstards ever leave their parents' basement or, god forbid, the house?

>cats die in the wild meme

Get educated you fucking faggot. Cats thrive in the wild and have no problem finding their own food. Dogs on the other hand go extinct when humans stop putting food on their dish.

>be cat
>be loud as fuck scratching on doors and meowing all the time bcuz why not
>owner goes to cupboard
>annoy the shit out of him in desperation of getting treats because im fat lazy cat and cant hunt own food
>lick asshole
>shit beside cat litterbox bcuz fucking dumb animals
>run away from anything and anyone

>Be dog
>be loyal bcuz luv master
>be loyal bcuz want to get treats bcuz means im a good boy
>defend owner from intruders and animals bcuz luv him

lets face it, animals are stupid but dogs are superior to cats in any way, but its clear nobody on Sup Forums has a dog, they cant even walk fucking 10 minutes without tripping over their bellyfat

Might as well compare apples to oranges while you're at it.

I prefer having a cat to a dog. My cat doesnt leave a cat smell on everything she lays on, she doesn't bark at people or animals walking by my house, she doesn't constantly bother me wanting to play catch or tug of war, she doesn't get into the garbage and eat until she has diarrhea all over my carpets,...

Generally she's just a lazy cunt who doesn't bother me unless she wants to be fed or for me to open the door for her. That's another thing: I'm not expected to leash my cat or keep it in a fence. It stands by the door and meows until I open the door, then I don't see the little fucker again until I hear her scratching. I've had a cat for almost all my life, and I've never heard of/seen one of them causing problems for anyone. If I let a dog out like that, it would be dead within a month. Probably less.

Dogs are more fun though. More fun to play with, more fun to come home to, and there's no better pet than a dog that's big enough that you can slap the piss out of it and it'll enjoy it.

Ideally I'd have a dog that's big as fuck, dumb as a rock, and extremely energetic. Too bad the wrestling and the wearing yourself out playing tug of war with a dog that almost weighs as much as you do gets old within a year or so and I'm always left feeling like I don't play with it enough.

no u get educated!!!!

Cats cant hunt and gather food. meanwhile a doggo can deck a white-tail deer and it eat it for weeks. cats just get hit by cars and die

>being someones servant is being superior

They actually bite the cop's throat sometimes too

nah man. when the europeans killed all the cats the vermin was unhindered to carry the black pleague into the heart of europe.
cats and dogs are our best domesticated animals

Dogfag doesn't know how to use grammar or words properly

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

they really are dumber on average than people who have cats, there have been multiple sociology studies on this topic alone using comparative analysis

My cat drags half-gutted rabbits, birds and squirrels onto my front step on an almost weekly basis

My dog *almost* killed a opossum before carrying it into my house through his doggy door. If I had to guess, he heard another noise outside drew him back outside immediately after, because the opossum proceeded to piss, shit and bleed all over the floors in 4 different rooms in of house before dying behind my toilet. He also got sprayed by a skunk the following week.

Dogs are fuckin retarded and so are u

>be cat
>be loud as fuck scratching on doors and meowing all the time bcuz why not
Whataboutism. Dogs are louder
>owner goes to cupboard
>annoy the shit out of him in desperation of getting treats because im fat lazy cat and cant hunt own food
Whataboutism. Dogs are even worse hunters and constantly beg for food whenever it is out.
>lick asshole
Whataboutism. Cats clean themselves. Dogs eat shit, jerk them selves off, fuck couch pillows, go into heat, never clean themselves
>shit beside cat litterbox bcuz fucking dumb animals
Strawman. Clean your litter box you fucking pleb
>run away from anything and anyone
Whataboutism. The most pathetic scared animals I've ever seen are dogs. Literally shiver and piss themselves when scared

>Be dog
>be loyal bcuz luv master
Be entirely dependant on humans because it has to be allowed to do anything unless it's locked inside or on a leash
>be loyal bcuz want to get treats bcuz means im a good boy
At this point I don't know if you are a false flagging cat lover or not because you sound retarded
>defend owner from intruders and animals bcuz luv him
See prior point

>lets face it, animals are stupid but dogs are superior to cats
Then maybe list some actual reasons

For once, OP was not a faggot this day.

literally this.

cats are hunters even after being so heavily domesticated. dogs literally do nothing

Makes sense. Unemployment rates are probably lower among higher educated people (I have no clue about US figures). Dogs require far more time and attention than cats. That makes dogs far less suited for people who work full-time jobs.
Cats are pretty much vegetables. As long as they're fed everything's cool.

Kind of like how higher educated people tend to have less kids.

thats your fault for having a doggy door. get educated and stop getting ankle biting cuckdogs. If you dont own a German Shephard or larger, neck yourself.

Cats are independent and Dogs are social.
Intelligent people tend to be less social.
Social people tend to be less educated.
/thread

really makes you think how intuitive these creatures are

why haven't cats figured out how to do smart stuff like that yet"?

>mfw he is a German shepherd
They make all sorts of different doggie doors.

Fuckin educate urself

I've worked for the Federal Forestry Service my whole life. When I first started working there in 2011 I was assigned to Pet Patrol to make sure everything was ok amongst pet owners. I can say with a statistical AND first hand account, Cats die most often. Dogs assist hunters with lugging in animals and tracking down the crack kids from the local high school during drugbusts, meanwhile the Cats just sit around and get carried off by the hawks. its kinda depressing but i assure you its real. Cats are wortheless animals that only make trash. Meanwhile I havent heard ONCE of a dog getting harmed or starving in my park

No it is pretty well studied that all small breed dogs go extinct without humans and the remaining large breeds will survive by dumpster diving for a while but once the human scraps completely disappear so does their entire race.

Cats will thrive and take over most cities catching pigeons, rats, rabbits, ect, all of which will be in abundance if humans were wiped out.
Inb4
>my dahg caught a bird once!!!!!
Literally every day for a cat

>a dog shill
>educate

kek, you can't expect a retard to learn user

this is a dog shill trying to convince himself that he hasn't lived a lie his entire life

Put a German Shephard and a Tabby in the ring and see who dies first

Put a tiger and a pug in a ring and see who dies first, herp da derp.

t. someone who doesnt know about nature

I've worked with animals and nature my whole life

Catshills need to go away. You all work for the PetCo Group and wont shut the fuck up

>tabby points at a toilet
>shepard immediately gets distracted and wants to drink out of it
>cat bites its neck killing and delivers a fatal wound

Try harder shill

They're better if you're active cuz they can go out and do shit with you. Good luck taking your cat to the lake for a swim and pulling women on the boardwalk

cats do not have strong enough teeth nor the height to pull it off

also if the dog has its head in the bowl his neck is protected from the cat and thus will not die, but will merely lean onto the cat and killing it with its weight

get educated

Yeah i'm totally really definitely sure you pick up women with your ugly ass poodle

quit LARPing retard, if you're not smart enough for a cat - that's fine, but don't try to create a false reality to adhere to your delusional state of mind

wtf would you take any animal to the lake for a swim? are that fucking lonely in your life that you require a companion just to go swimming?

your easily spooked garfield looking faggot wont pick up women

meanwhile my siberian husky will do just the trick you mark my words young man

Only women you're picking up is when you and puppy play dress up.

If you own a normal sized dog and you go swimming alone without it, you're just a shitty person.

They fuckin love swimming

thats a photoshopped image

cats are subject to cosmetic applications more often because neotenous assocations with their character. cats are represented as cute and as such plenty of acecssorices exist to compensate this.

dogs do not have this

because dogs are for the working man, while the cat is for the single mother.

i think its time to feed your cat some canned salmon you consumerist pig

then they realize you husky is fresh off a toilet bath and that you are a low IQ maybe-autistic creep dogfag who literally can't understand simple stuff like addition, subtraction, etc.

>you all work for the PetCo group and won't shut the fuck up

Kek

>dogs are for the working man
aka peasants
At least the dog fag is admitting he's inferior to cat people finally.

you see that sounds like projection. you see jokes on you. i do not own a dog. i am considerably smarter than you are for I am into falconry, and i've been doing such since I've been working at the Federal Forestry and Friendly Fires Foundation.

My hawk will literally kill panthers. get your head in the game.

but seriously cats cant do shit.

It's funny that all the research in the world disagrees with you. Cats are highly adaptive and dogs are highly dependant. That, and there are an estimated 8 million more domestic cats in the world and another 50 million feral cats roaming the woods, it's no surprise you would see more dead cats. Now as for them starving, you are making the assumption that A, they are unable to find food in the wilderness (lol good one), or B, they are unable to track and kill rodents or birds in the wilderness(literally my sides). In reality they are diseased ferals not at all unwilling or unable to hunt. Just sick and about to die.

But feel free to tout your profession in the wild as some sort of hard evidence (appeal to authority) or just go the usual rout and make generalizations on cat owners (Red herring)