Do people really find these kind of youtubers entertaining?

Do people really find these kind of youtubers entertaining?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18N40pg0eJM
youtube.com/watch?v=fd-VFBOOL5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kids*

no they do not

checkem

Kids absolutely do.
Kids are no longer taught to laugh at offensive or smart comedy. Kids are now taught to laugh at bullshit like Minions and fuckers like Markiplier, who, rather than subtly conveying a message in their comedy which should naturally flow into normal dialogue, would just scream and say random fucking shit.

are you being serious?

It's targeted at children

/thread

Stupid people do, yes.

What do you mean?
Yes, kids find him funny.
Kids also find stuff like "Choccy Milk" funny, which is fucking dumb.

why do you expect kids to get subtle humor?

most people are dumb assholes. so fucking happy with their low ass lives. they actually enjoy such faggots.

I liked watching markiplier when he first started making videos. back when he was playing amnesia the first time. his reactions weren't forced and he was actually funny. nowadays he dyes his hair every other day and uses xD random humor. it's a shame.

Not all of them should, but I know some adults who laugh at what kids should laugh at. Get it through your head that adults like Minions. Saddening....uh...I gotta go before I fucking kill myself, cya.

When I was a kid I would not have had the attention span for such videos.

Oh yes.
Back when YouTubers first get small fanbases, they attract small niche audiences who get their humor. Then after that, millions of kids might flock to their channel, therefore transforming their humor into an artificial sellout "randem XDDDDDD potatoe :3" humor.

I watched markiplier in like 2012

i have no idea who this cockwomble is...

I find them amusing when they do collab videos
If they do solo vids its usually complete autism

>mfw pewdiepie became adult entertainment

Pretty much this.

Do people find monkeys in a zoo entertaining?

i was subet to him whan he had 16k subs, he was alriget a realy nice guy back then, i dont like him anymore

I find this monkey entertaining

kek

I watched markiplier and pewdiepie when they first started and was genuinely entertained. Now they are cancer but its not that i changed its them who changed

this is the greatest most superior mario to ever grace this earth

We all did at first when it was a fellow twenty-to-thirty year old, chill guy, making real jokes and serious comedy on his videos.

Now, they do it to get their apartments paid for, all that, etc.

Theyve changed heavily. They're about audience appeal, public relations, and data.

This equates to kids, and being obnoxious. The data shows it's best for making money with Lets Plays.

That's what happened. They got jobs.

No and finally the ad industry doesn't aswell
youtube.com/watch?v=18N40pg0eJM

The only reason Mark is better is he has a deeper and smoother voice than pewdiepie's raspy voice.

cant even watch his videos because he looks like a horse

I think he's feeling it.
>youtube.com/watch?v=fd-VFBOOL5c

I've been a Markiplier fan since the early days. Not a huge fan anymore, but he's very sincere and feel good. He's also very dedicated to playing games well. He'll play very long extended series, will play 20-40 periods of a game off screen, and is legitimately isn't worried about maximizing revenue. He's a good guy.

But he's way too high energy and I just don't bother with him much anymore. I'm honestly hoping he gets out of let's plays. He's suppose to be working on a show of some sort. I think he'd make a great host, I bet he'd be a better late night host than Fallon.

>OP thinks all entertainment should be geared toward his over-the-hill burnout, 40-somthing loser ass, including cartoons, comic books and family-friendly franchises like Star Wars

How about you grow the fuck up already and stop watching kiddy stuff?

The only video that would be funny with a cunt like Markiplier would also feature ISIS and a fucking big knife.

>Kids are no longer taught to laugh at offensive or smart comedy.

where is this subtle smart humor kids used to be exposed to? Kids have always had simple senses of humor, and this has been reflected in media forever. It seems you lack perspective.

>taught to laugh at bullshit

what makes absurd or silly comedy worse than what you prefer? If they are taught this "stupid" humor from an early age, how is it that they learn good humor with age? Why does this even matter then?

You're making a problem out of nothing.

I was subbed to him before he had 1000 subs it was great but as he got bigger and bigger he changed, stopped talking to bob and wade

It all ended once he moved to L.A and stopped being fohawk mark