What is the worst mistake you've made in your entire life?

What is the worst mistake you've made in your entire life?

Me: I put myself down as the godfather for my sister's kids, because I thought it was mostly ceremonial. When she got deported, the judge gave custody of her kids over to me and now I'm stuck with them because she committed multiple felonies (was caught with my loaded tec-22 outside of Barstow) and cannot reenter the US for another ten years. My mom can't reenter either because she owes the IRS a lot of taxes she never paid.

finding Sup Forums

I was born.

I think it was starting playing WoW way back in 2005. I'm still paying for that mistake.

Investing in a Chinese company and losing most of my money.

1. Coming into existence.
2. Fucking up my education.
3. Leaving my ex girlfriend.

this

That's rough. How old are they?

I started spending everyday on Sup Forums

the oldest is in middle school and she asked me what sex is like because older boys are saying she has nice boobs (she does)

Wow. My heart goes out to you, user. At least they can somewhat take care of themselves, right?

Retrying university multiple times due to my family urging me instead of finding a job or apprenticeship in the first place or at least after my first dropout. Lost six years to pretend-studying while developing anxiety disorder.

well yeah but I'm afraid they're going to come onto me like I used to come onto my sister

what?

This suddenly got really fucking strange

>well yeah but I'm afraid they're going to come onto me like I used to come onto my sister
>like I used to come on my sister

How the hell do you lose money in a chink company? They are all state backed with infinite credit line.

my sister used to jack me off sometimes, we were bored and usually alone after school. Our house didn't have air conditioning so sometimes we'd just walk around without a top.

only the state enterprises, private companies in china is def unsafe

>They are all state backed with infinite credit line.

That's only for friends of the government, not for foreigners who can be safely ripped off. Seriously have you ever tried buying things from China ever?

Oh wow that's pretty h-
>is probably a fucking beaner
Disgusting

I buy stuff from Alibaba sometimes. Its pretty safe, they even give you your money back if it doesnt arrive on time.

Until Suntech's default chinese companies were considered very safe harbor for investments. That was in 2013 though.

I bet on the wrong company. Also that's not true, there are way too many Chinese companies to all be credited.

I wouldn't even need to change the image I used but I will.
Your parents didn't care?

please dont make them into trucker people. barstow and that area is already as bad

lost 7000€ with trading

I don't think I've ever commited any major mistakes. Part of the reason why is because I try to confine myself in my room, my safe space, secure at last from the dangers of the outer world. Here, in my room, there is no trial and error, there is nothing to fear, no risk of success, and no risk of failure. It is a room of static being.

there's trial and error of peeing into an empty coke bottle which i think you forgot about

I still leave my room to get food from the kitchen and deploy bodily wastes into a toilet.

accidents are not mistakes per se

they never knew, my dad himself got into a lot of trouble for being waaaay too touchy around girls (he was deported for sexual misconduct with a minor, because he slapped one of my friends' asses at a PTA meeting and got into a fight with her dad)

Oh shit, guess I can't read. Never mind.

lol...that's messed up

that's too next level for me

lmao

Don't the kids have dual citizenship? Cross the border with the kids and drop them off.

he was a lot nicer when he was drunk than when he was sober

of course they don't have it, otherwise they'd have been sent out too

Oh god that fucking sucks.

Not speaking to my True Love.

Oh the sorrow.

Mexicano ?
Why are you people so random

Mom is a felon who used to give her brother handjobs and she's deported.
Grandma is a tax evader.
Daughter is an about-to-be slut who's gonna end up like her mom, getting knocked up and doing crimes.
Uncle is a weirdo worrying his niece might try to have sex with him

No wonder Trump is building the Great Wall of America.

He is NOT Mexican

Then how can his sister be deported
Don't think he's Canadian

Good post.

/thread

Not developing self-discipline early enough, I guess.

I'm not, but everyone else in my family (except my sister's kids) are.

Jajajjjajajjajjajajjajajjajajahjajajajajjajajajajajjajajjajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajaja

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO JKASJKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSJKAJS

i also developed anxiety desorder while living abroad and doing a phd
luckily i returned to el salvador and anxiety is now a thing of the past.
i feel your pain tho. anxiety is really hell.

>the judge gave custody of her kids over to me and now I'm stuck with them

This.

the eternal chicano strikes again

sigh.. this..
I was fapping too much before I dicovered 4chin but now I fap to things I would hang myself if anyone ever finds out about.

China didn't have any significant defaults until 2013.
The US last year had 15,000.

Maybe you should reconsider your memes.

This. China has huge exports because they are successful. If they only fucked people over, they'd be poor as dirt like India.

You are a dumbass to invest in just one company. Buy the market or a sector of the market.

Spic

Jajajaja

This

I think OP is trolling to make Mexicans look bad. No family can be this fucked up.