youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramore_discography#Studio_albums
youtube.com/watch?v=yw-RPm1uOM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck your contentless thread nigga

>being this uninvolved in new music
wew lad

the one and only

gtfo nigga. nobody forced you to visit this thread.

none

sad

You already posted her. St Vincent is a close second though

whatever waifufag

great taste. do you like grimes, user?

grimes!

I've only heard Art Angels. It was good but I thought it had some filler here and there. California and Kill v Maim are great though. Very memorable tracks.

do yourself a favor and check her older albums. you may be surprised. they're kinda different compared to art angels. try visions next.

a random song youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894

bork!

collab with grimes, when?

just imagine the possibilities.

Real question lads, how is paramore popular again?

They havent been relevant since the turn of the decade. Was it just the music or massive marketing?

because they released a good album, not hard to guess

she's working with Arca

they had successful singles

They released a good single that brought attention, and shortly after released a good album. Paramore is name that you don't really forget of, even if you're not a fan, so it doesn't matter that they were quite until now

>They havent been relevant since the turn of the decade.
you can't be serious. did you really miss their highly acclaimed self titled album from 2013? paramore turned into a new wave band and kinda left behind their pop punk roots.

look at the chart positions and sales of their s/t album compared to their older albums: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramore_discography#Studio_albums

they still sold a lot of albums despite the streaming services and bigger piracy. it's not like their popularity waned.

Ain't it Fun happened. It was a huge single for them.

underage fanbase with pocket money

> underage
I hate when people say this shit. It's just dumb. Teenage girls might have been into Paramore in 2007 but do you think teenagers are into them now? No, a few, sure, but you need to get with the times.

underage detected

Good post

i don't like arca. i prefer a collab with grimes.

since when most underage fans are fans of sophisticated blondie-style new wave? because that's the new paramore: youtube.com/watch?v=yw-RPm1uOM4

2007 was 10 years ago, buddy. their older fans grew with the band and the band also got new fans. get with the times and leave your shitty stereotypes at the door.

there's something about her new look

she's cool as fuck

thanks for elaborating on my original point and not actually refuting it

>not actually refuting it
huh? are you insane? i btfo your shitty post. you pretended that their fanbase consist of "underage fanbase with pocket money" and forgot that this band is 13 y. o. and no more relevant to that age category (sure they still have underage fans, but it's not the majority anymore). even the original underage fans grew up (13 years is a lot of time).

now this band appeals to grown up people who dig new wave. add the people that grew up in the '80s to that group. deal with it.

that girl seems depressed to me and i have no idea why