You have 10 SECONDS to name a better burger joint than Five Guys

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better burger joint than Five Guys
>protip: you can't.

literally any other restaurant

That isn't Five Guys though.

Culver's

Taco Bell.

Cheaper price, better food, faster service and more nutritious.

/thread

Burger Stand at the Casbah.

Mcdonald...just kidding bleeker burger is the best burger iv ever had

Fak off limey cunt!

in-n-out

>animal-fries beats all

Theres an independent restaurant over at sam houston called Mr.Hamburger.... Fucking delicious and smells like they kill the cows right fucking there for you

uh...any burger other than 5 guys

Six Guys

In n out

Seven Guys

Macky D's

In N Out. Five guys sucks donkey dick

wendys

I honestly make a burger that's so good that anyone that's ever tried it has literally cried themselves to death. I make cider too.

Five Guys is the best fast food burger but there are plenty of non-fast food joints way better.

Two Guys and a Cup.

whats the secret?

Some of the burgers at Montana's are so fucking good

that firecracker chipotle burger is to die for, IMO

Is this a meme to get people to try sub par burgers? McDicks is better than in n out for flailing out loud.

in and out is the best CHEAP burger but it's not better than five guys if we are judging by quality.

Saucy Focaccia. Shorts Burger and Shine, Beer Burger, Starlight room

/thread

Goose yolk, lard and cinnamon and my secret mega grill

I only get ten seconds?

In-n-Out
Whataburger
Hop Doddy (Austin, TX)
Bobcat Bite (Santa Fe, NM)
Carl's Jr/Hardee's

OP is a tremendous faggot.

obviously there's nothing better than 5 guys in your mouth!

Jacking off into the mince ;)

wtf you nigger monkey. in n out slaughters five guys. i've had both numerous times. the only redeemable menu item at five guys are the shakes. in n out burgers and fries with a five guys shake.

suck my nuts

In N Out, and I have a story to back it up...

>be me
>at in n out burger
>guy sits down in booth next to me
>he's like 5' 8, real skinny
>on his tray are 4 burgers, wrapped in lettuce, 5 trays of fries, and two drinks
>burgers are gone in 5 minutes flat
>another 4 and the fries are gone
>refills both his drinks and leaves

i'll straight eat the back half burger while the front half cow still breathing motherfucker you skinny faggots wanna talk food lets fucking talk food you pussy bitches.
Got my teeth cut the fuck out and replaced with teflon coated titanium bitch, i got a thirteen million dollar artificial intelligence bionic swallow muscle designed by nasa that can straight push an unplucked turkey down my fucking throat fucking feet and all you fucking busters.
sometimes i order like three four double quarter pounders and walk out into the parking lot and just start cold whippin em at passing police cars i don't give a shit nigga the cops know i eat taser electricity like a german nigger eat mustard that shits like fucking parsley to me .
the sun don't set bitch i just get hungry at dusk

Pro tip faggot. Not everyone lives in your country and knows what fucking burger joint that is from a picture. INFORMATION MOTHERFUCKER CAN YOU USE IT?