How on earth is this toni kroos's girlfriend?

how on earth is this toni kroos's girlfriend?

she looks like a random slag you bang drunk under a table at oktoberfest and not even tell your dudes about it cause she's kinda gross.

she looks like the kind of girl i take out to dinner just so I have someone to spend the night with, but I hope no one sees me with her in public

she looks like the kind of girl you wouldn't leave alone with your coffee, cause she might stir her shit into it, just she could tell her one hunchback friend she sorta tried anal.

she looks like dra'nakyuek destroyer of worlds after gaining 200 pounds

me on the left

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You sound like a jealous slut mad that this guy won't take your used up poon

>not marrying a homely thicc lass who can cook

Fucking virgins

>implying there are girls on the internet, let alone Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums

They're in love, m8

Sorry I meant trap

there are many of those with a pretty face.

imagine waking up next to her

Solid 7

generous 4

He can't make a forward pass both on and off the field.

He pretty cute :3

Solid 7 on the Richter scale if she trips and falls.

ugly wife, happy life

Toni kroos is gay. Thats his beard.

He could learn a thing or two from Rodgers.

Well he's no Schurrle

>she looks like the kind of girl you wouldn't leave alone with your coffee, cause she might stir her shit into it, just she could tell her one hunchback friend she sorta tried anal.

>she looks like dra'nakyuek destroyer of worlds after gaining 200 pounds

kekked

leave kroos alone m8, he's probably living a happy life with a loving wife. why do you feel the need to bring them down because you don't think his wife is aesthetically pleasing enough according to some arbitrary standard? huh hans? why? look at yourself. this is what you've become

The power of fetishes m8

Holy shit Anoninho

She looks like the kind of girl that could actually grow a beard.

THIS NIGGAIHNO

I'm not saying that she's the finest of Germany's WAGs but to be truly fair, she ain't all that bad Otto.

It could be worse m8s.

I mean look at Nesta's wife

Maybe she smells really nice and gives incredible blowjobs, maybe her vagina tastes like pineapple and chocolate. You don't know.

Underrated post

jej

lel

Savage

Alright, is this a new meme or has Sup Forums officially lost it?

If you think it's worth to spend the next ten years of your youth to find a trophy wife with whom you have nothing in common just to show her of in front of your friends, more than marrying this solid 8-9/10 with whom you share many childhood experiences and you know she would be a great mother and a faithful wife, you have reached officially nigger-status.
If you're concerned what other people will think of your choice more than you think yourself, you'll never be happy.

And to all of you who assume she's fat: look at her fucking body shots! It's just the round face, you fucking virgins.and we all now that round faces in women are superior to almond shape.

She looks fine to me.
I don't get what theese faggots are complaining about.
>tfw no thicc Bavarian gf

good post tbf

she looks ok here

Wow
Losing weight does wonders for a woman's attractiveness

Still kinda ugly considering he could be banging 10s left and right

> considering he could be banging 10s left and right
Stop acting like an 8 year old in a candy shop. You have to realize that this is only the dream of faggots who don't have this opportunity.

If you would be a pussy magnet, I guarantee you you'd get tired of loose sluts within a month and searching for a stable relationship.

Just grow up and stop living your dream through other people's lives.

Ayyyyyyyyy

its just typical Sup Forums tb͏h, or rather people being people

>man settles down for homely gf
>wow what a cuck he could be fuggin 10/10s every day
>man starts whoring about instead
>haha what a cuck I bet they only give him attention because of his money, enjoy your STDs

doubt kroos gives a fuck about random strangers ''judging'' him

surprisingly good post

she looks like she gives kek tier head m8

fucking horrible post. quintessential putting the pussy on the pedestal

Of all the girls Toni has sampled, her scheisse tasted the best

>be dutch
>means be german in denial
>having the urge to hate germans, making fun of german
>realizing that you just want to be accepted as one of us

god, you act almost as bratty as the bavarians. almost.

t. berliner (gay)

>solid 8-9/10
>solid

Not at room temperature she isn't.

Hey Toni

Jesus i keked extra hard

She is probably extremely nice and supportive, but horrible people on Sup Forums don't appreciate these charactertiscs