Sup Sup Forumsros

Sup Sup Forumsros,

My sister is so fucking hot but is a raging feminist cunt! On the one hand I want to shag the fuck out of her and on the other I want to punch her. So she lives in London now with her cuck ass boyfriend who's a musician or some shit and she's always changing her mind on what she wants to do so she is basically just sponging off of him.

Anyway I was going through some of the stuff she left at my mum and dad's house and I found some of her panties and a few have her juices on! For each dub I'll post a pic of the panties and for each trip I'll post a pic of her in bondage gear I lifted from her phone last time she came to mum and dads.

Pic related

>raging feminist cunt
>want's to fuck her..

what the fuck...

Is that pic her? Because she's ugly as fuck dude

Pic is her but I'm saving the best pics until later

she's got a massive block shaped head and that hair cut is really unattractive. why don't you just go fuck attractive girls?

I really just want to because she's my sister tbh

Why are you attracted to man-jaw?

Is your sister a guy?

Her tits got big really quick too and I think that's what got me wanting to rail the fuck out of her

Mate as I said here I'm saving the better pics

Also I self dubbed

It's so good to get it off my chest that I want to destroy her though - I've finished on this pic for weeks now

It's from a shoot she got for like her LinkedIn or some shit, as I said her cuck boyfriend pays for everything and she sponges off him like the "strong independent woman" she is, why pay for photos you could take yourself???

Kek at another self dub

Any nice and dirty panties? Ever wank it into them?

No picture angle is going to change the fact that she has a square jaw.

Testosterone produces square jaws, estrogen produces angled jaws. Your sister is manly as fuck.

Yeah she left a few that have her dried juices in - I've been wrapping them around my dick and wanking with them

I'll send pics

Rollin' to see that slut in a collar

Fuck you too, 6

Sounds hot!

she looks beautiful
beautifully lesbian

You seriously think that thing is hot?

There are no attractive feminists. She looks like a feminist.

My bitch sisters creamed panties

>My sister is so fucking hot
She looks like a fucking tranny but since this is /b I'm not surprised.

Different angle

stanky dirty gusset is best gusset

Look at those fucking tits though

They really aren't that great bro. There are much nicer pairs on much prettier women.

But not on my own sister - they got big so quick

she looks like someone that will rip your dick off

It'd be so hot if she jerked me

E N Z A D E N I N O

M I C H A E L D E N I N O

P A U L D E N I N O

does she like to get blacked? is she a darkie lover? if so thats disgusting

Can you believe she paid for these pics tho?

>her
>sexy
Good one user!

Probably does get blacked which turns me on! This is her cuck boyfriend

she got scammed friend, although i do give it to ya cause she's got a nuttable face even if shes ugly

Yeah I know right! She thinks she should pay for it professionally because it's on LinkedIn she's so dumb but such a hot slut

Nice dubs

" sister "

>lolnope.zip

Anons have a point bout the jaw but most models are rather angular male or female and it actually looks better to have a profile masculine or not. She looks crazy but she is unconventionally attractive.

Trip roll

Yeah I agree with you user! It's such a turn on that she's my sis though! Like I'm really crazy about shagging her. Anyone have any tips on how to drug her or anything?

Satanic trips demand dump of all!

checked

success

it's the hair that makes her look more like a dude, square jaws can look really good on women, but only if they actually look like women. If she grew her hair out, she'll probably rock it

ITS TIME TO....

First off tits or gtfo.
>YOU, not your sister.

Secondly do you regularly cook for her or make her drinks?

K-K-K-KILL NIGGERS

Fair enough - I have two more of similar pics

More trips or quads get em

Now thats nice

why the fuck would you think op is a chick

I'm fucking tired of these games, who are you really OP? Are you trying to pull an Anita shitskin and make Sup Forums look sick and twisted?
>Posts face
>Posts tat
>Hella un Sup Forumsatman wording

OP clearly isn't one of us, read between the lines. I believe it's a feminist set up of her brother, or of Sup Forums for attention.

WITNESS ME

Man face

my bad friendo

>hot
>sexy

Lol does OP have eyes

You failed in life...and the game

>my sister is so fucking hot
>post picture of nasty chick whom is supposed to be sister
>mfw

DIE

Ugly as fuck, like most feminists.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but the wording and lack of caution while still having the dubs clause is all so weird.

OP is a Sup Forums yard just like you. I've seen that cunt from the Mexican drug scene get beheaded and it takes fucking ages for his head to come off. YLYL is cancer now and just banana shit posts. And everyone is still into traps. Stfu cuck I am so triggered rn

trying way too hard

pretty sure that's a guy

How do I delete posts?

How do I delete posts?

refer to this anons post
>Also what the fuck does that have to do with anything? Even if you were here studying us for years it'd still be a fullon chips handson

Fuck why won't this delete???

kys

is she leaking toxic waste? her cunt juice ate a hole in those panties

3 dubs, nice. Screenshotting pics btw

That's mixed with my spunk to

trip dubs son

dubs linking to 3 dubs. neaaaat

what sorcery is this

No no no please don't I'll do anything? What's your PayPal I will send you something please mate cmon give a bro a breal

ARE YOU A WIZARD???

dubs even further. you're fucked m9, sharpie in pooper.
>Idc that youre a dude, than i'll tell you how to negate your risk

Seriously guys don't do anything I'm her only bro and she will know

this is all bullshit. not ur personal army faggot

Well no shit, did you fucking read my post? Get going, I'm trying to find her social now.
>Thanks for playing

DUBS THREAD, OP DELIVER PICS

Yeah you're right it was a personal army attempt hahah

no fucking shit lol. that's what ive been saying. false flag af.

U got me guys ahah she isn't my sis haha

But still, sharpie in pooper or ill tell her someones going through great lengths to frame her brother

>doesn't get dubs
>>Thanks for playing
>but on his own terms
sage

I got a fuck ton of dubs in this thread tho. we all did, does this mean were gay married?

no shit. ur fucking stupid

bump

post a pic his dick pls

dick or gtfo

Fuck the haters op, your sister's hot. In a David Bowie kind of way.